• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Uk Liberty Cap / magic mushroom season 2017

I've been thinking of growing some myself, as you can buy the whole setup minus the spore kit for less than 18 quid. Add in a spore kit of your choosing and the whole lot is still under 25 quid and apparently you can get 3 to 4 flushes out each 5ml of spores. Worth contemplating because I found next to sod all when I went hunting.

I think the dude's prediction held true, the only thing I've found were lookalikes which had only just started growing.

Yeh, I saw a similar report in The Guardian: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....gives-uk-magic-mushroom-hunters-an-extra-high

It would be good news if they weren't as fuckin rare as hen's teeth these days.

I remember being able to go out picking, as opposed to hunting. They were everywhere - parks, playing fields, golf courses, gardens, grass verges and virtually every pasture land or hillside you bothered to look in. Nowadays, it's a fuckin chore just finding enough maggot ridden sorry looking specimens for one trip, never mind to last you all year. IME, they are virtually non existent in towns anymore...

Non existent in the countryside as well, I have a mate who has scoured fields far and near all Autumn to no avail.

I found one all year, in front of the Ring after a completely luckless day at Sligo races back in September. It was in surprisingly pristine condition given the crowds there and I took it as an omen and it was only the wrong kind.

Fuckin typical Daily Fail. An article about magic mushrooms and they show a picture of someone picking what looks like an edible Boletus species. Fuckin useless pricks...

Experts have found magic mushrooms. John Hughes of Shropshire Wildlife Trust pictured with non-hallucinogenic mushrooms
This picture?

got loads of wavy caps, not as many as last year, but a good load fly agaric from wales - picked 5.5 ounces dried. love these ones :D

was a terrible season for all my friends, even for wavy caps, coz weather shite - and the first year in a while not picked any liberty caps