Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Finally got round to finishing off the series. Must say it improved again and I really enjoyed the second half of the series; lots of action and plenty going on.

Was hoping they'd kill off the fungus instant warp tyme-masheen thing though, but I guess that's going to stay from now on. Small bugbear though really.

Anyone else been watching this season? It's 100% better than first season and I'm really enjoying it!

Anyone else started the third season yet? I'm enjoying it.

Anyone else started the third season yet? I'm enjoying it.

Yep. I've watched the first 2 episodes. If anything I think it is looking even stronger than the previous 2 seasons.

Reactions: CFC
Yep. I've watched the first 2 episodes. If anything I think it is looking even stronger than the previous 2 seasons.

For sure. I think the new writing team is working well.

It's actually good, I'm an old trek fan, and I thought it pretty much sucked for first two seasons. But third they seem to be doing something right. We'll see how it turns out. Picard really sucked, I don't understand why it has good reviews.

Reactions: CFC
I thought the third season was a great return to form for the series! Really worth watching for anyone who was bored of any of the earlier seasons.