• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 392: Urban Decay (Voting closed)

Which photo captures the theme best for you?

• hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Xorkoth

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • herbavore

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • malakaix

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • CFC

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • animal_cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaden_Nite

• keeping

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Photobucket is garbage these days, you have to pay like $300 a year or something to be able to use it as an image hosting site where you can post the links elsewhere, and I think even then they give you a limit. They only let you look at the images within Photobucket for free.

I use imgur now, it's super fast and smooth and it's free and lets you host to your heart's content.

Nice photo. :)

Imgur wouldn't let me upload the other day. I had to register. Used tiny pic. Ewww

Come on BPH - I've been anticipating this :)

And where's yours dreamflyer? ;)

[EDIT] Oh I just noticed voting is open. Well, I still want to see them lol

Thank you <3

Yeah you have to register with imgur, but takes like 2 seconds. Tinypic is pretty good too but I had issues with them recently, like it wouldn't let me upload or it took forever or something, can't remember.

Keep the votes coming my sexy beauties. Let's get the picture love going x

sorry i missed this one again! what can i say? life man, life.
but so many kickass entries :) i'm really happy my suggestion has resulted in seeing all this awesome talent - very inspiring stuff everyone :D
had i managed to get my shit together i'd have entered this - this was the picture that made me think of the topic!
tbh i'm not even sure this is urban - it was on the edge of town in India, but i guess its more sub​urban decay aha
now i just gotta figure out who to vote forrrr
16113882_10154352432597711_1374909404141477596_n.jpg

once again, your entries are all cool af ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Last edited:
Keeping, would you like me to add you to the poll as a late entry?

Whoa that is an awesome photo, keeping! Majestic...

ydsOTE=Sadie;14163097]Keeping, would you like me to add you to the poll as a late entry?[/QUOTE]

aah i'm late reply to the laye entry of my late entry but i would never say no mu good dear fellpw old boy scout
so yes pls :_) not that i have much hope but i'd still like to fnind out! q=

and rhank ye both! q=

tl;dr yes please :)

Last edited:
Come on BPH - I've been anticipating this :)

[EDIT] Oh I just noticed voting is open. Well, I still want to see them lol

So sorry, I did actually go back to look at my Merthyr pics having originally mentioned them a little tongue in cheek & somewhat unfairly, when I actually really liked it there, found it lovely to walk around & most of the pics I took show it looking lovely (& I just didn't see the point at the time of photographing the used needles thrown over a fence into the bushes)
Haven't been on Bl for a few days & have just spent fucking ages trawling through my Google pics, my fb pics & dear god, fuck all urban decay going down, unless my collection of funny toilet graffiti counts
If my phone camera hadn't stopped focusing, I'd have been out there (maybe) getting the nitty gritty
I've missed the deadline now, but here's an apologetic pic of when Jimmy Cauty's riot tour in a shipping container came to town
vZoPbfF.jpg

Sorry for the hugeness, it's complicated...will peruse the contenders & vote presently

Sorry for the delay keeping. I was at work then totally shattered when I got in. Your late entry is available for voting <3

I really am enjoy this theme :) can’t wait to see what the next round will be!

So sorry, I did actually go back to look at my Merthyr pics having originally mentioned them a little tongue in cheek & somewhat unfairly, when I actually really liked it there, found it lovely to walk around & most of the pics I took show it looking lovely (& I just didn't see the point at the time of photographing the used needles thrown over a fence into the bushes)
Haven't been on Bl for a few days & have just spent fucking ages trawling through my Google pics, my fb pics & dear god, fuck all urban decay going down, unless my collection of funny toilet graffiti counts
If my phone camera hadn't stopped focusing, I'd have been out there (maybe) getting the nitty gritty
I've missed the deadline now, but here's an apologetic pic of when Jimmy Cauty's riot tour in a shipping container came to town
vZoPbfF.jpg

Sorry for the hugeness, it's complicated...will peruse the contenders & vote presently

That's awesome lol. And what the hell is that dystopian concrete building in the pic - looks like a fireman's practice tower on fire ;)

Thank-you everyone!

Honestly wasn't expecting to win.. there were some exceptional photos in this round. Looking forward to the next one!

Much appreciated.