• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song Fits Your Current Mood vs music makes life beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
...btw thanks JA, for holding me in esteem with music posts. Very flattered and have humbled, man. TY. ❤️✋

Goddamn, my good old friend is subjected to being charged cornered...my hear can't take this. She was the strongest person I knew...no way.

https://youtu.be/KisHhIRihMY

...btw thanks JA, for holding me in esteem with music posts. Very flattered and have humbled, man. TY. ❤️✋

Goddamn, my good old friend is subjected to being charged cornered...my hear can't take this. She was the strongest person I knew...no way.

Likewise Lady A.♥️ Thank you for your unflinching honesty & insight, to say that you've dropped some eyeopeners is an understatement.

I'm sure sorry to hear about your friend.

^ Beautiful song and visuals, JA.

Likewise Lady A.♥️ Thank you for your unflinching honesty & insight, to say that you've dropped some eyeopeners is an understatement.

I'm sure sorry to hear about your friend.

Thanks man, she's surrounded by some good people in her life but got a BP diagnosis years ago and it pisses me off that some people are written-out of normal society/feel obligated to write themselves out because of others judgement. Working to see if I can interject with some solution atm. ;)

Last edited:
/\ yeah that album will also have a special place in my heart. It's strange how music serves as a sort of mental timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.