• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Acetone Wash Questions

dav3

Greenlighter
So- I read as many threads as I could, pretty sure I* washed the meth correctly, but- ALOT of it didn't dissolve- so- thats the cut-right? The dried residue was a white film on the plate- and not much effect.
The cut looks JUST like killer shards.
Did I do something wrong?
I don't really even want to try the :cut: since the original product sucked
Any suggestions are welcome

You are pretty sure you did it right but don't even know if meth is soluble in acetone or not? Are you even using anyhdrous acetone? I can tell you right now you've got it backwards, but considering your lack of knowledge I would be scared to tell you to ingest anything you've been messing with.

I imagine your dope was fine to start with, and you are just too spun to feel it anymore. Impure meth won't form crystals, so unless you've got a bag of look-alike like MSM crystals or something, then this shouldn't really be necessary.

Meth HCl is "very slightly soluble" in acetone as per SWGDRUG. So the stuff that doesn't dissolve is the meth, but expect at least a little bit of meth to end up in the acetone too.

+1 vote for your meth being fine but your tolerance being through the roof.

All meth I ever touched was cut to a max of 10%. Tolerance and alternative stimulant adulterants would usually account for any variation in effect.