• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Lonely
Idk how I am supposed to make friends if I act so weird all the time for no reason besides some weird anxiety problem. I wish I could just be normal.

Lonely
Idk how I am supposed to make friends if I act so weird all the time for no reason besides some weird anxiety problem. I wish I could just be normal.

Being normal is boring.... If your friends cant love you for who you are they are not worth having!

Tired

Melancholy

Although things seemingly have been working out in my favor lately, it seems there could never come good without some form of bad behind it...

Being normal is boring.... If your friends cant love you for who you are they are not worth having!

Tired
I'm talking about making new friends because out of the two I have available to me,one is severally tweakified , the other is cool but he's not someone I can talk to,but we watch movies and cook.... Which is great. He's kind of reclusive...I'm his only friend. Just feeling like ,I wish I could interact pleasantly with people like everyone else.. or at lease not let it bother me so much that I can't.
Bitter ....

@ D's & Mafioso. Yes you guys are right. Good to be positive and grateful. I am in a better situation. And I went back and got my camera back, with my dog pics on it... I had to put him down at the end of June.. so that's what really matters to me.. I lost alot off things too.... Most stuff you can get again...

^I'm glad you are feeling better yompf. <3

me: leaky.

Maybe it's the time of year, maybe a new phase of grief, maybe the state of the world, maybe all of it combined but whatever it is, I'm a hair away from crying from the time I wake up until I go to sleep. I've been watching a Turkish TV drama on Netflix like taking a drug. The upside is that my Turkish vocab is expanding.;)

^yes I feel the same way right now, it's lunch time , I think I'm panicking...
You know I really just can't wait to go home. What a life.

I'm talking about making new friends because out of the two I have available to me,one is severally tweakified , the other is cool but he's not someone I can talk to,but we watch movies and cook.... Which is great. He's kind of reclusive...I'm his only friend. Just feeling like ,I wish I could interact pleasantly with people like everyone else.. or at lease not let it bother me so much that I can't.
Bitter ....

I'm right here as well.. it seems like making friends is a lot more difficult now that I am sober. I hate the questions and looks that most people give when they find out I'm totally sober. A lot of old friends are amazed- which would be cool if it didn't feel so isolating.. at least I still have a small group of people who I feel accepted around and not judged. I guess this is just part of recovery and part of dealing with my past.. so be it..

unmotivated

Awake
I don't want to be.. been laying here for two hours gotta go to work in 3 n half hours . Sometimes when things get really crappy and I feel horrible, I tell myself "at least you are not in jail". Not that I have a reason to be , but I've been there before. It's really a terrible experience. I'll never eat baloney again....EVER....