• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Meh, could live without it for a bit... might have a few drinks

Nauseous

Been eating aspirin and Tylenol like candy today, migraine is back with a vengeance. Really need to find something stronger for these episodes.

bptubbs, has your doctor tried Relpax for your migraines? My migraines are vicious, 3 day eating monsters that make me throw up over and over and over...

Relpax saved me, in combination with promethazine suppositories and also promethazine tablets. I have Zofran also and pain meds from a crumbling spine. During a migraine I could care less about pain medicine, just give me my Relpax and promethazine and call me tomorrow.

One word for today? Useless

bptubbs, has your doctor tried Relpax for your migraines? My migraines are vicious, 3 day eating monsters that make me throw up over and over and over...

Relpax saved me, in combination with promethazine suppositories and also promethazine tablets. I have Zofran also and pain meds from a crumbling spine. During a migraine I could care less about pain medicine, just give me my Relpax and promethazine and call me tomorrow.

One word for today? Useless

I haven't been to a doctor yet, I have an appointment. My main problem is I have a few other troubling symptoms that accompany the migraines.

Tired.

Bptubbs, if you want to start a new thread in the Basic Drug discussion or somewhere else and tell me what other symptoms accompany your migraines I might be able to help.

My sister is on probably 4 medicines for migraines after 30+ years of horrible migraines and I take several medications for mine. I could at least let you know if your problems are common during or after migraines or if they are not.