• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Once I get this first cup of coffee down I will be alright.

PIST
I am so PIST off right now, I just went to my exes house to get some of my things that were packed in bags. When I got back to go through it , it's nothing but a bunch of crap , nothing important of mine. The little turd knows exactly what I want out if his room but purposely won't give it to me. I'm just so mad right now.

Sucks, try to make most of the situation and be grateful that you don't have to spend anymore time with the jerk.
I've lost so much shit over the years, well really I gave it all away for that '1more',shits ridicules.

I came to rehab with the cloths on my body and a hospital bag with a draw string, and now i have all sorts of cool shit, and for once I want to hold onto my stuff.

I am relaxing trying to get into the right mood to fall asleep.

Yeah I lost literally 10s of thousands in property due to my legal situation. I am now in debt as well.

It's really hard to take a loss but sometimes there is nothing else to be done. It would be easier to spend more energy trying to get back what was lost than it actually took to get it in the first place. Honestly I try not to think about it because it's still hard to accept. trying to just focus on the future and be grateful that I still have my life and my sanity.

accomplished.