• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA usage

Lolaray

Greenlighter
Between January and June I dropped MDMA about once a week ( I know silly) within the 6 months the comedowns we're never that bad, always tolerable, only 2/3 days ( this is probably why I carried on) by June it was time to give my body a break, but a couple of days later the comedown was quite bad, the worst I had ever felt even tho I had stopped ( which I expected due to my heavy usage) how ever it has now been 6 weeks and it has still not gone away! I still do not feel completely normal and feel down/ anxious about a few things, I have been eating healthily, taking vitamin tablets and 5htp occasionally, but I'm still not back to normal, can anyone explain why during the 6 months I felt completely fine even though my usage was about once a week and then wen I stop my usage I get the worst comedown of my life for an extremely long period of time?!?! I it's almost like a withdrawal comedown!!

After six months of abuse it will not be surprising if your negative side effects last for a year. You're not the first to experience this - keep up your good habits and avoid drugs.