Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

benson7

Bluelighter
Linky back to end of old thread

Does anybody else find that in this era of basically having access to anything and everything that they are just doing a shite load of coke at the weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody else find that in this era of basically having access to anything and everything that they are just doing a shite load of coke at the weekend?

Yes, sort of, but my reasons are probably different to yours (without having any idea what your reasons are, admittedly)

Sorry, I keep writing really long over-explanatory reasons why, then deleting - I'll try & explain another time when my written communication skills aren't so compromised :?

Yes, sort of, but my reasons are probably different to yours (without having any idea what your reasons are, admittedly)

Sorry, I keep writing really long over-explanatory reasons why, then deleting - *I'll try & explain another time when my written communication skills aren't so compromised :?

*I'll give you a proper reply once I've boshed a few lines of coke. ;)

Yeah I don't think much of coke at all.

I would love to be in a position where I could take enough coke to hate it...

yeah, i am quite partial to some coke.

Mind you, im a reserved fellow, so its often just what the doctor ordered.

Mind you, im a reserved fellow, so its often just what the doctor ordered.

See, for me it doesn't make me particularly talkative, whereas everybody else won't shut the fuck up. Hence my only issue with it.

Amphetamine & other phen stimulants seem to fair better with me. Except MDMA/MDA... far too messy, and my mouth is far too involved in gurning.

BTW I still can't turn down a line obviously.

It makes me mute, hence the above, plus the fact I can't snort it & 'have' to wash it up & smoke it....not mute now, not smoking crack now, am abroad, not on a buspersons holiday, can't even begin to explain, not because of drugs because I haven't had any & won't have any for the next week, but because.....we are family, they're even more mental than me
Sister Sledge we aint

Heh, I've just had a touch of the 'Reefer Madness' for the first time in yonks!

Following my after work spliff, I went outside to rearrange my autos so they could catch the last dying rays of the insipid sun struggling through the ominous grey clouds, when I happened to look up and saw a face staring at me from a nearby first floor window.

Now, although I knew that from his vantage point he could only see my head, I got a touch of the ol' paranoia.

"Fuck, I'm being watched," I thought. " What if it's a local scally casing the joint (pun intended) so he can rob my stash?"

So I started to do 'normal' things in the garden like pretending to brush the path and weed the border.

But every time I risked a furtive glance upwards, there he was, still watching me.

Then my thoughts turned to: "What if it's the cops? Staking me out to bust me for my five spindly and half drowned autos?"

That's when I ran inside. Cue twenty minutes of contingency planning in case of a raid/bust, before plucking up the courage to peek out of the window.

"Fuck, he's still there! Hang on a minute, that's not a face - it's a fuckin pink plant on the windowsill...!!"

I was freaked out for half an hour by a potted plant... :|

(White Widow autos produce a good smoke =D )

Edit: I've just told the wife my amusing story, and she just said: "you fuckin freak, that's been there for days... "

Last edited:
Don Luigi! I wondered where you'd gone (I'm still none the wiser)

Day 3 of the continental family road trip has gone a lot better than day 2, but there's still a LOT of room for improvement 8o

^ What country are you in now? Is the weather pants like back home?

Heh, I've just had a touch of the 'Reefer Madness' for the first time in yonks!

Following my after work spliff, I went outside to rearrange my autos so they could catch the last dying rays of the insipid sun struggling through the ominous grey clouds, when I happened to look up and saw a face staring at me from a nearby first floor window.

Now, although I knew that from his vantage point he could only see my head, I got a touch of the ol' paranoia.

"Fuck, I'm being watched," I thought. " What if it's a local scally casing the joint (pun intended) so he can rob my stash?"

So I started to do 'normal' things in the garden like pretending to brush the path and weed the border.

But every time I risked a furtive glance upwards, there he was, still watching me.

Then my thoughts turned to: "What if it's the cops? Staking me out to bust me for my five spindly and half drowned autos?"

That's when I ran inside. Cue twenty minutes of contingency planning in case of a raid/bust, before plucking up the courage to peek out of the window.

"Fuck, he's still there! Hang on a minute, that's not a face - it's a fuckin pink plant on the windowsill...!!"

I was freaked out for half an hour by a potted plant... :|

(White Widow autos produce a good smoke =D )

Edit: I've just told the wife my amusing story, and she just said: "you fuckin freak, that's been there for days... "

I think you misread the windowsill plant's body language - it's clearly in love with you <3

Well, it would seem that my sudden attack of paranoia from being 'watched' by a potted plant the other day was rather prophetic; I got fuckin busted this morning!

They got 5 young autos, about 2oz of dried bud and a jar of liberty caps. They also found my stash of RCs, but left me them. They also left me the kif in my grinder.

Got away with a caution, which wasn't bad considering mushrooms are class A...

aw fuck man - i'm so sorry to hear that mate :(

i was about to have a laugh with you about the pot plant incident (i love you man) - but i'm really sorry to hear The Man came along and fucked you over.
getting raided fucking sucks.

do you have any idea how they may have found out?

fucking bullshit :!

aw fuck man - i'm so sorry to hear that mate :(

i was about to have a laugh with you about the pot plant incident (i love you man) - but i'm really sorry to hear The Man came along and fucked you over.
getting raided fucking sucks.

do you have any idea how they may have found out?

fucking bullshit :!

Cheers mate :) Yeh, they had 'intel' - basically, I've been grassed up by some cunt...