• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Signed off work yesterday with a prolapsed disc, I always wondered why people with back pain seemed to be suffering quite so much. I can only apologise to them for thinking they're just being a bit soft, because fuck-a-doodle-duck it hurts.

On the bright sie, strong pain relief and muscle relaxants ( 28x30mg DHC, 40x 30mg codeine and 28x1omg diaz) waiting for me at the pharmacy and a few free days to play with.

Yee Ha

( 28x30mg DHC, 40x 30mg codeine and 28x1omg diaz) waiting for me at the pharmacy and a few free days to play with.

Sorry for your troubles but well done on the script. Less is more with that lot, especially if you want maximum bang for buck when in the most discomfort.

Sorry for your troubles but well done on the script. Less is more with that lot, especially if you want maximum bang for buck when in the most discomfort.

Indeed it is, the temptation to go big is strong, but 120mg DHC and 10mg diaz does the job - any more is a waste as I find that no matter the dose, it's a pernicious pain that no amount of meds will totally resolve

Ah, so maybe Spade was not as popular as I assumed? So is Spade's mum actually Spade, or just someone else taking the piss? I've not really seen any of Spades posts and for some reason presumed that Spades mum was the same guy with new username. Have I got it totally wrapped around my bollocks?

Bit of a mixed bag with Spadey Baby. Loved and hated in... strongly ratio'd measure. He was a very unique posted - one that I personally think we are the poorer for losing. And he was, is and will always remain, a ginger cunt ;)

Yeh, you were the guy that posted 13 minutes ago...

Mr. Spade I presume?

Bit of a mixed bag with Spadey Baby. Loved and hated in... strongly ratio'd measure. He was a very unique posted - one that I personally think we are the poorer for losing. And he was, is and will always remain, a ginger cunt ;)

I used to take the piss, but Spade was alright and I always wonder where he's at these days. Even though I could always just ask his mother.

Did he get a girlfriend? Did he come to terms with his sexuality? Is he still ginger?

The questions are numerous.

Is he still ginger?

Of the many true gingers I know, their naturally occurring revenge on a legacy of gingerist torture is sweetened by hair that fades to ash-blonde instead of grey like the rest of us silver foxes who resentfully dye their ageing white roots every couple of months

Im doing great mate...got a cushy job with the ambos, new house....

Life is good....off all meds and did it by myself (again)

That's brilliant news mate <3 PAWs all gone now I take it? Glad to hear you're still in your job - last time we spoke things seemed a bit touch and go.

That's brilliant news mate <3 PAWs all gone now I take it? Glad to hear you're still in your job - last time we spoke things seemed a bit touch and go.

Yeah mate...I have good and bad days but its all about hanging in there and never giving up no matter what...having said that, I dont think I could relive the last few years...no one should have to suffer than much man.

Work have been prettty decent..It really is very hard to get sacked in the NHS...youve got to have fucked up REALLY badly for that