• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

I suggest that you stay off drugs for a while. I believe that your mind needs to be cleared and the same regarding your mental health that may need a break IMHO.

You are right Erikmen and that is my plan too. I threw away my stash of drugs a couple of weeks ago. It felt like the most appropriate to do in this case. :)

Will i gain wait if i eat hamburgers and chips once a week. ? Belly fat?

Will i gain wait if i eat hamburgers and chips once a week. ? Belly fat?

If you notice that no one is responding to your questions in this thread it is probably because you are spamming the thread with inane questions that have no answer. Please stop. Gaining weight is dependent on how many calories you burn in relation to how many calories you take in. None of us can know either of those numbers for you.

Have walked and ran for about 1.5 hour, and scheduled swimming for tomorrow. Feeling good, trying to get back to my routine.

Good you are doing well Erikmen :) IO'm still using clonazepam and pregabalin on high doses because I otherwise feel so depressed that I can't wake up from bedroom, I just lie there and think about suicide. So I still need use some medicine... And pregabalin helps me, my doctors gives me 100x75mg pregabalin each month work anxiety 3 pills a day, but it also seems to help with depression, would be it ok if I asked to rise it to 4x75mg daily because it greatly helps with my depression too. I want to be clean but the depression, anhedonia is so bad, I can't do anything that I used to enjoy, I have over 300 books that I've bought, over 200 games I've bought, I used to love read books and play games, but not when I wake up I feel like I don't want to do anything nothing gives pleasure. Thanks to pregabalin I van play games again, and go for walk.

I know the feeling Ne0. Being depressed, as I've mentioned before is like having your life in black and white. It used to be in color but now you have to adapt for what it has become. Hopefully you'll be okay on the long run. Because I have taken medications for so long sometimes I think they could also be counterproductive as well. As you only few better because of what you feel because of them. :\

I hope you feel better soon! Know that whatever it is that we are feeling we tend to adjust ourselves, in a way or another. :)

I am going back to my free style swimming as of tomorrow. Have just signed up at the gym.

I got my maintenance drug changed into oxycodone and I have managed to train 25 minutes three times a week and lost weight 24kg within six months just by leaving added sugar such as sugar cola drinks.
Not trying to get 4kg of muscle by training although BMI is in the middle of the best area.
I feel more energetic too due leaving sugar and especially training and both have helped my pain.

I got my maintenance drug changed into oxycodone and I have managed to train 25 minutes three times a week and lost weight 24kg within six months just by leaving added sugar such as sugar cola drinks.
Not trying to get 4kg of muscle by training although BMI is in the middle of the best area.
I feel more energetic too due leaving sugar and especially training and both have helped my pain.

You mean you are using oxy as a replacement drug? Maybe I misinterpreted as I find it difficult to imagine oxycodone as a replacement drug. First because that's often the drug people run away away from, or try. Second, its half-life is too short which makes it inappropriate for replacing other opiates. And the worst imo is this drug's tolerance. But, if it's doing less harm and helping somehow, good for you.

Went swimming today after having this flu for an entire week.

I have been sick from the oxy's for a little while, around a 2 week relapse, but I am having a nice yoga session tonight. For a few days I didn't leave my bed and have been watching the return season of twin peaks. Also, I came clean with loved ones about how I have to stop taking my painkiller meds and I have immense support now (ever since quitting smack in the early summer, I have had two relapses - each of them on the fucking prescription day for my oxy's). It was difficult to do. I'm easing my way back into light exercise for short periods of time, but exercise is critical when coming off opiates. Just need to be careful about laying in bed for a few days suffering and then feeling decent enough to get some very light exercise, I am always cautious when getting back into the groove. My pain condition limits me and yoga is best for me, unless I am going for a nice steep hike or a quick (as in relatively short) bicycle ride. It's always fun to roll joints and bike out to the forest trails and get a nice stone going.

It seems you are doing well. Always good to hear. :)

I'm resting today. Thought of going for a long walk tomorrow- we'll see...

Well, I thought my opium WD's are gone after 1 month still I feel cold/hot, so I got speed (no meth this time) again, this time if I can get I do 1 week gbl binge and I think thats it then i start exercising. Please don't blame me, just trying to not to feel bad.

If you are having problems with staying sober, maybe you could try a replacement therapy for some time until you feel you can let it go. There are options, and different paths you could think of.

Tired

If you are having problems with staying sober, maybe you could try a replacement therapy for some time until you feel you can let it go. There are options, and different paths you could think of.

Tired

Replacement therapy for amphetamine? I don't think there is. I'm not depended on opioids anymore and don't want to, just some mid-wd's which I could handle if it wasn all the boredom can really get much out of anything I enjoyed before. I can't stand this too long. I ate my pregabalin script in 3 days and only 2 days got borderline ok feeling, but third was mess, so after feelings ended up I went bought speed (no meth). I haven't used meth much, only one week 3 weeks back. Benzos feel disgusting. I want be 100% sober but happy sober.

Took my dog for a two mile walk. Now my calf muscles are starting to cramp. Going to find some bananas.