• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Dance Forever Trypnotizm

herbavore

Bluelight Crew
A wonderful, talented free spirit has left this world. Trypnotizm has died of an accidental overdose and will no longer enrich the lives around him with his incredible smile, warm eyes, and visionary art, but we will remember these gifts forever. Trypnotizm was trying very hard to shake heroin from his life and had recently posted feeling very good about over 5 months of sobriety. He has written many posts here on Bluelight about the importance of good, real friends when you are struggling with an addiction and I know that he valued many people here in that category.

Trypnotizm once moderated The Dark Side but after stepping down from that position he continued to give heartfelt advice and good harm reduction information to others struggling. His art was something he was very proud of and it was very personal--a dynamic living world of psychedelic creatures and swirling connections that he was able to transport from inside his own head out onto paper. His art spanned everything from skateboards to paintings, t-shirts, psytrance backdrops and walls.

Trypnotizm's good looks and long dreads, not to mention his artistic talent, were what stood out about him initially; but it was really his openness about the vulnerabilities of being human that affected so many of us that got to know him that was his true gift. He will be missed by all that knew him. My thoughts go out to those he was closest to in life.<3

Even though I barely knew him, he was a very positive influence in many people's lives (including my own). I am honestly at a bit of a loss for words, but I feel like that is okay. I'm not sure I could use words to describe these feelings anyways.

Thank you for starting this thread herbs.

RIP tryp <3

this is really sad news. i'm very sorry to hear about Trypnotizm's passing.

a great loss to our community and my heart goes out to his loved ones <3

This is such a loss, rest in peace Trypnotizm. I send my thoughts and prayers to the parents, close friends and beloved ones. That they may find comfort in each other.
Much peace and love. <3

Very Sad. It was great working along side you tryp. So sorry to see you pass. Wonderful soul that escaped far too soon. <3

Rosie and I celebrating upon the successful modding up of Tryp, back in the day.