• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

It is indeed powerful, beautiful and soothing. Very peaceful and extremely 'pure'.

Last edited:
today i asked the one i love if she would be in a relationship with me. she said no, but im ready to wait. :')

Just bought me a bicycle! No more having to walk to meetings for me. :D

Day off, relaxed. Looking forward to a calm and easy weekend. Feeling good.

Switched to e-cig. Only smoke 3 or 4 cigs a day now, just for the feeling. I realy feel healthier and stronger without smoking, and working out has became way easier.

Caught a fish with some fight in it this morning and watched a small muskrat swimming and feeding.

^ :)

Switched to e-cig. Only smoke 3 or 4 cigs a day now, just for the feeling. I realy feel healthier and stronger without smoking, and working out has became way easier.

I'm also trying to decrease my nicotine intake now that I don't smoke anymore. I haven't tried e-cigarettes yet, don't really get it. :\

I feel great! Finally got my own place, get to move out of apartment i shared w/ my gf. Boy that sure can be stressful :) So glad I put down the needle and chose to fight.

I had a good conversation with my grandmother today. I haven't talked to her in so long.

^ :)

I'm also trying to decrease my nicotine intake now that I don't smoke anymore. I haven't tried e-cigarettes yet, don't really get it. :\

I wouldn't be able to stop smoking if it wasn't for the e-cig. I mean there are other ways to have my nicotine but would still want to smoke for the feeling. It's good that you stopped smoking. It's rediculous how much those little soldiers of death decrease the quality of our lives.

I feel great! Finally got my own place, get to move out of apartment i shared w/ my gf. Boy that sure can be stressful :) So glad I put down the needle and chose to fight.
Cool, I live alone for 4 years now and I love it, even though I know many people that would hate not to live with their family. You are trying to quit? Go on, but be carefull. If you live alone relapse always waits in the corner.

gd news cfzrx, im happy hearing it.

today i was walking down a mall and there was a band playing some tunes to a small crowd. they were gd, i got so into it i started singing along to the last song which i didnt really know the words to. i talked briefly with the frontman afterwards and told him my reaction to hearing the music and offered some encouragement and gave him some money. it was a real moment, i wanted to support art being manifested and the connection was lovely. to more of these strenthening. moments.

I am going to tell my story today at a local meeting, this came at a good time because i really need to get out of myself,and help somebody.

Dressed up for an important work meeting today. I believe everything was okay and I'm pretty hopeful things will be alright as in being able to travel for while. Looking forward to Autumn.

Went out with a friend of mine to see a movie . Valerian and the death of all the planets or something idk. It was a little slow but I loved seeing all the different aliens . Ive been out of the house like 3 times in the past 3 weeks.
(Exiled from work till my sprain heals and I can walk around for 7 hours)I can walk just not for 7 hours. Anyway. I was going nuts in that room all day. Nice to get out ! Even nicer to get out AND get lost in some science fiction .

Made 40$ online and another 215 $ awaiting payment. Made some handmade pastels lastnight with some success when high, seeing my neurologist in two days.

My g/f and I are getting along great right now which helps me not abuse certain unnamed substances. Plus besides boredom I feel ok today.