• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I read a social media post by someone whom provides invaluable insight that seems to read like they know who follows them and understands a person without meeting them (sounds spiritual probably if one can get into it at all, it is very spiritual actually) and I am realizing that my state of mind affects the state of the world around me. On that note I might start a music "therapy" type thread in another section (lyrics about states and state of mind came to mind...).

So along with that really positive message in the Facebook post I suppose working out even though I am tired is a huge reason today does not suck.

That sounds like an experience you should write about!

Good idea Herby.. I just escaped, but this is loaded. Its all I focused on for a long time and is one of the great trials of my life. I lost a friend and a lover. I'm stepping back for a few, but its loaded. Your not supposed to remember this crap. I remember everything. Thank you for being there for me herby!!!

I was able to get in a long bike ride to a wooded trail. Been a couple seasons since I was out there running. More like jogging. But boy was that long overdue.

The datura is so fragrant outside my back door that it is intoxicating!

Got some sleep today, and had a little laugh.

Ordered 4 tires for my truck... they sent 3 at once and one separate lol.

^ I'm happy not to have my all-wheel drive vehicle anymore. It was so expensive having to replace all the tires if one was bad. Still, I miss that same vehicle when driving up north in winter so.....8)

sunshine today and invited for a salmon dinner. All good.

^ I'm happy not to have my all-wheel drive vehicle anymore. It was so expensive having to replace all the tires if one was bad. Still, I miss that same vehicle when driving up north in winter so.....8)

sunshine today and invited for a salmon dinner. All good.

Yep, a full round of those 4-wheel tires can really set you back, not to mention if you go for good quality, better mortgage the freaking house. But like you said, they sure are nice to have when you really need them.

It's not 4wd, all 4 tires were just really bad... I've gotten 120k miles out of them, they were rated for 80k, so I'll take it.

Hehe indeed...

Just remembered I've got a work bonus coming, sometimes I love that my memory is terrible.

Got a place to set up my drums, feels so good to be working on my chops again. Glad to have healthy obsessions again..

Awesome man, music is the greatest thing in the world, for me. It's probably the main reason I have stayed off opiates, especially early on, and it's one of the biggest sources of happiness and excitement in my life. If you don't play with other people, you should do that once you feel up to speed... one of the great joys of my life is being in a band with some people I have grown to love. :)

I'm going to the studio after work today to put down more tracks for 3 new songs we're recording. Pumped! :)

Memorial Day is loaded up. Doing some cooking.. fish tacos tomorrow. Filets, Greek orzo salad and Greek roasted potatoes for Sunday with bananas foster for desert. Going to do some fishing and a whole bunch of relaxing as well.

Went faster than new Audi TT coupe with my Chrysler 300M from stop lights :)

skrrrrrt ^

got these random light up glow stick thingys from a cool person. they was like "i gotta show you... here take them" FO SHO! it's midnight and i'm walkin around with flashing glow sticks LOL

Hucking 20ft (6-7 m) cliff rocks, down at an old red granite quarry filled with water yesterday. I'm feeln good. Good peoples and good times.

Last edited:
Had a lot to do today, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it all done, but I got the big thing done way early and it's looking good now. :) And I'm going to visit my family tomorrow, and my girlfriend is coming with. Gonna meet my new nephew! <3

Today we spent 12 hours in bed and I don't mean we slept that time...?