• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats d just could not stop eagles on 3rd and 4th down.

great game for sure. congrats eagles fans.

alasdair

Great game!

I thought for sure the pats would pull it out someway.

Foles played a hell of a game. Coaches and fans can say there's no QB controversy, but come on! He made some tremendous throws.

Feel bad for Wentz.

Yeah I never even entertained the possibility that the Patriots were not coming back until the last couple of minutes. And to be perfectly honest I thought the first of the two controversial TD calls that went in the Eagles favor was definitely not a catch. He had control, got both feet down, but then he lost it and his right foot was out when it came back down.

Unfortunately, the Pats can’t really complain as they have been on the other side of several terrible calls this season.

I have no idea what they will do about Wentz now. Are you really going to send the guy that brought your franchise its first super bowl and beat Tom Brady back to the bench?

Wentz is the qb there is no controversy in my mind. We will deal foles for picks a player

Great game!

I thought for sure the pats would pull it out someway.

Foles played a hell of a game. Coaches and fans can say there's no QB controversy, but come on! He made some tremendous throws.

Feel bad for Wentz.

As soon as I saw that first touchdown throw leave his hand I knew we were going to have a great game. Had no idea he had such a big arm on him.

lol

I just heard that the bills are trading both firsts and a high 2019 pick to move into #2 spot for Josh Rosen. Dunno if that's necessary but I'd be excited.

Hope that second round draft pick is worth it for you guys ali.

Report: 49ers make garoppolo highest paid player in nfl with 5-year, $137.5m deal

dylan perego
feb 8 2018, 1:34 pm

the san francisco 49ers sent shockwaves through the nfl on thursday, agreeing to a five-year deal with quarterback jimmy garoppolo worth $137.5 million, according to mike garafolo of nfl network, citing a source.

The deal makes garoppolo the highest paid player in nfl history on an average per-year basis.

More to come.

Last edited:
Farewell, 17-18 NFL season. Time to move on and start talking about 18-19, the draft, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.