• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine delusion or rational concern over bleach and detergent.

d1nach

Bluelighter
I take adderall 55 mg everyday which i know they can make you paranoid and delusional but my room is next to the laundry and drier and they pour bleach and sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid directly onto the close and i swear sometimes it feels like im choking and i feel faint almost into dissociation like today when i ran out of my room it felt like the ground was stretching and warping and everything was waving.

So is any third party could give me their input on if this is rational or from my medication that be great.

Sorry i know this is kinda synth. But im more interested in is this a legitamate concern or drug induced mild psychosis.

The smell could easily get your throat and lungs a bit irritated but unless there's a fan blowing the fume directly in your room, the rest is more than likely your head playing tricks on you. It really doesn't sound like any effects those laundry products could have.

Thank you my brother has ocd so maybe i have some of it tike i want the air to smell a certain way and dont want bleach and stuff next to my room

If you could get high on it people would do it all the time. You wouldn't "wonder" if it warped you because you would know. It would be a thread... Huffed to much bleach. Lol

Yeah you don't get high if you huff it, you die lol. But you gotta be pretty damn close for that to happen

I am not suggesting anyone huff bleach. This is not about inhalent abuse.

It is about literly is feeling sick and avoiding exposure to the air when someone is using bleach and detergent or is amphetamine making me hyperaware of my environment and i just have irrational panic attack over nothing.

I think you know your body better than anyone. Some people are sensitive to chemicals and shit while others are not.

Do you sleep well? Are you eating well? If so I doubt it's psychosis. Mild panic attack, maybe.

COPD and autoimmune disorders run in my family. Im thinking maybe its irritating my lungs because also it goes away with getting fresh air, a cpap machine, nebulizer, albuterol, diphenhydramine, caffeine, amphetamine, loratidine, certizine, or ipratropium.

Im thinking maybe my psych meds are drying my skin out making me hypersensitive to irritants. I know they told me to wear sunblock and avoid excessive sun because of lithium.

Idk im trying not to be a hypocondriac but it seems to occur even when i dont realize they are using bleach until i leave and come back after taking a walk.

Who is putting bleach and SDS directly on their clothes though? That's usually a bad idea. I guess, unless it was only white underpants or something, really filthy underpants, that you didn't care about. But then just throw them away.

Bleach stinks. This is a fact, impervious to amphetamines. Anecdotally, there really does seem to be something strange going on with bleach and nasal passages besides just chlorine gas. The odor seems potentiated by smoking cigarettes after cleaning with Comet, but trust me in a way that can't just be "you got comet on your hand", and just by breathing after railing meth. I used to think the meth thing was due to bleaching pipes, despite plenty of rinsing, then figured chlorine was a decomposition product from some chlorinated ephedrine intermediate. Then I realized meth just seems to make you smell better (other things, it makes you yourself smell bad usually; not directly, but you really should shower (you being random meth user)).

So really, who's "they" and they shouldn't be using that much fuckin bleach anyway.

Everyone in my house and its worse because its not sds its sodium dodecyl benzenesulfonic acid wikisays is one million times more acidic then a weak acid. And they are pouring it with bleach directly but they just think im being a weirdo or are delusional. I try to hand them papers on syq

Well they'd be in a base form, for one thing. The worst I could see those things doing is lose a sulfate. Those by themselves don't stink. I'd almost, now that I think about it, prefer a sulfurous maloder over that fucking chlorine smell, though.

Could you ask people to stop pouring bleach in? Point out it will destroy the plumbing and the machine. Threaten to pee in the machine, thus generating phosgene.

And my sisters a hair stylist so they are bleaching all kinds of chemicald and cant the ethylene glycol undego chlorination.

I really want to emphasis this was not a high it felt like the trippiness when your about to die and you can see time slowing your cordination failing your brain slowing and it felt like i couldnt breathe. And i noticed that when i looked later in my car which i went to try and get some new air there was oil stuff on my sunroof and mirrors that was very thick aand hard to whipe off

Also i have huge mood swings whichi think might have something to do with the laundry because earlier today everyone was using it and i was sitting in my room right next to it listening to "cannibal corpse and lamb of god when i first got upthen as time wentt on to cattle decapitation, mayhem, gut f*** to death , alien f**** the first r**** in space, cemetary rapist, anal bleeding , anal squirt massacre , b***** infection, sp**swap, blasted pancreas, syphilis a*** preadulescence , vomit faecal, bondage carnsge, deep a** torture

And now everyone stopped down yhe laundry and im listening to paramore halsey dodie tessa violate marz argo lana del ray.

I dont think anything changed and so i am thinking maybe its putting something in the air because earlier i also had a tremor and dizziness now i feel fine.

cant the ethylene glycol undego chlorination
Your sister shouldn't use antifreeze in hairstyling. I don't know, does she weld? Maybe she welds weaves on people? Because ethylene (no glycols) can react with hypochlorite to make chloroethanol, which is toxic, and a metabolite of dichloroethylene (your rxn going the wrong way). 1,2 dichloroethylene is needed for vinyl chloride, so consider she's making PVC tubes for god knows what.

it felt like the trippiness when your about to die and you can see time slowing your cordination failing your brain slowing and it felt like i couldnt breathe
Actually I've only thought I was going to die many times, but it turns out I (probably) didn't, so I don't know how that actual feeling feels. I'm not following the oil on your car though.

I think you are just experiencing L'adulescence--Cette confusion entre l'âge adulte et l'adolescence, as your friends with cannibal corpse were trying to point out.

That and of course it's putting something into the air, this whole thing started with the stank.

Actually i just found out my mom called out of work which she never does and went to the hospital because her face swellewed up last night the same night i felt so sick. And they couldnt figure out why. So maybe i wasnt imagining things and my mom doesnt take drugs so i just took dph caffeine and amphetamine while checking my vitals because i noticed i was turning red and my bp was droping till my bp came back up but since she had a nearly identical reaction without me ever telling her how sick i felt and what i felt i might not be going crazy.

Anyway thanks for your help guys. Ima try to listen to my body more instead of just writting off potential warning signs of danger as irrational.

Also i closed my door and put a huge amount of vegetable oil and alcohol on paper towels and green tea and coffee grinds and quickly started feeling better.

Wait, what about the all your chewing tobacco? It was causing you very similar problems recently. You came to the same conclusion.

I never thought about that and today i feel great chewing my tobacco with paper towels. You think maybe its the sucking and constantly keeping my mouth from drying out so it doesnt get damaged. Because i also noticed if i use any fiber force that is insoluble and it in with just a tiny bit of tobacco i feel alot less trouble swallowing

Is that what the kids call "parachuting?" But with tobacco? Instead of spitting.

Well, that's more disgusting than spitting. Swallowing your tobacco? My God Man, what does your poop look like?

Do you have good tips for that chewing and jaw clenching? Because cduggles needs some.

I think, Mr. dopamine 1 nicotinic acetylcholine, it would help us to know all the stuff you consume over the course of your day, including things like surfactant fumes and plant extractives, not to mention all the dph and tobacco.

You have had the same symptoms (at least) three times now, but at the time you thought were a) dph b) nicotine withdrawal c) bleach fume chemistry. It would help us to solve the mystery.