• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Getting things in line for the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have the chance and opportunity with yours. I wish more than anything that I could go back and change that. You still have a chance.

Your welcome. I also have to go. Last thing, praying is good, but it will get you nothing. You have to want this. You have to find the strength within to accept that you are not well and in desperate...no desperate is not big enough. Life or death situation. If you cant change for you, do it for your baby. There is no shame in being unwell. I am and I own it every single day. Enjoy your day, stay safe.

Maybe I'll just pass out soon and seize
That'd be awesome. Except it hasn't yet.

It very well could any minute. I have data and I'm using it

Your welcome. I also have to go. Last thing, praying is good, but it will get you nothing. You have to want this. You have to find the strength within to accept that you are not well and in desperate...no desperate is not big enough. Life or death situation. If you cant change for you, do it for your baby. There is no shame in being unwell. I am and I own it every single day. Enjoy your day, stay safe.

Texts like yours are important. I hope my daughter reads yours and not some others

Do not text or message or whatever until you read and see IVE BEEN IN REHAB TWICE AND HAD A MEDICAL LICENSE

I'm a bit dense on this subject. What exactly does it mean when you say you had a medical license? Medical is a vast field right? I

I think OP or his ghost daughter killed gmlifer! It's not safe in here anymore.

EJECT EJECT

I'm a bit dense on this subject. What exactly does it mean when you say you had a medical license? Medical is a vast field right? I

Yes indeed. That could imply anywhere from the bottom CNA: Certified nursing assistant to MD: Medical doctor.

I think OP or his ghost daughter killed gmlifer! It's not safe in here anymore.

EJECT EJECT

Almost! Somehow I managed to avoid a very well aimed sticky bomb then I found my self under a full frontal attack. I managed to initiate a very well timed combo breaker in the middle of 137 strike combo. I narrowly escaped with my life!

This should have been deleted long ago. I just got off the phone with my daughter.

This shit needs to go now.

Almost! Somehow I managed to avoid a very well aimed sticky bomb then I found my self under a full frontal attack. I managed to initiate a very well timed combo breaker in the middle of 137 strike combo. I narrowly escaped with my life!

Uh... grow up. Please now.

How is your daughter? Please watch her.

Dear Mom,
Please stop posting strange incoherent ramblings on the internet for strangers to see, your tarnishing the family name. Also just because your a licensed massage therapist, that doesn't mean you had a medical license....
Love,
Your daughter

How is your daughter? Please watch her.

Your daughter will be okay. I quickly read your texts again.

I CANNOT HELP YOU. You need to seriously think. About your daughter.

She just now ripped me out of whatever this FUCKING DUMB THREAD IS

Status
Not open for further replies.