Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Monk

Bluelight Crew
Old thread

Been watching Trailer Park Boys season 11 all day, some funny shit boys.. goddam flight of the bumblecocks

I'm high on dope and dabs and joints and gabapentin. feels A+

3 small (like match head sized) bowls of methamphetamine, 0.25mg of clonazepam and 0.25mg of alprazolam.

Think I actually prefer regular amphetamine lol. I don't really understand how people smoke/IV/rail 100mg+ of meth without getting uncomfortable.

25mg diphenhydramine & 80mg oxy to wake up. Thinking of popping my last 40mg methadone.

The usual plus a few bumps of crystal.

Think I actually prefer regular amphetamine lol. I don't really understand how people smoke/IV/rail 100mg+ of meth without getting uncomfortable.

Yeah I'm starting to feel you on that now that I've been fucking around with it. The toxicity and side effects are ridiculous, even for the small amount of time I've been using. The crash makes me legitimately suicidal and uncontrollably shaky and so far the only cure is a stupid amount of benzos.

750mg Heroin
90mg Oxycodone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Lorazepam
1.6g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

Absolute perfect balance of Sedation and Stimulation, with loads of euphoria.

The usual plus a few bumps of crystal.

Yeah I'm starting to feel you on that now that I've been fucking around with it. The toxicity and side effects are ridiculous, even for the small amount of time I've been using. The crash makes me legitimately suicidal and uncontrollably shaky and so far the only cure is a stupid amount of benzos.

Yeah the crash is pretty bad specially if you binge and don't sleep.
I usually try to be "responsible" (I'm fairly new to meth too), I sleep every night, eat some snacks, drink enough water, ect... Thankfully I don't get suicidal or too depressed but I do get paranoid, anxious + the "cardiac" side effects mainly tachycardia and some palpitations which I really dispise.
So yeah benzos are a necessity but sadly they don't work as well as I'd like them to.

OT:
Ended up smoking a bit more meth (last bowl was 4h ago)
+ 0.25mg of alprazolam, I'm sure i'll end up taking more later.
1 tsp of red vein kratom
Also going to smoke a small spliff

Yeah the crash is pretty bad specially if you binge and don't sleep.
I usually try to be "responsible" (I'm fairly new to meth too), I sleep every night, eat some snacks, drink enough water, ect... Thankfully I don't get suicidal or too depressed but I do get paranoid, anxious + the "cardiac" side effects mainly tachycardia and some palpitations which I really dispise.
So yeah benzos are a necessity but sadly they don't work as well as I'd like them to.

OT:
Ended up smoking a bit more meth (last bowl was 4h ago)
+ 0.25mg of alprazolam, I'm sure i'll end up taking more later.
1 tsp of red vein kratom
Also going to smoke a small spliff

I've been trying to use the responsible approach as well, but for me, this is one of the few drugs that does not allow me that. It's a beast of a drug, no doubt, but the negative effects seem to be almost as strong.

I keep up on the water and *try* to eat something every so often but I just for the life of me can't do food now. Earlier I managed to, but then dumbass me thought "fuck it just gonna keep smoking meth". Panic, paranoia, and cardiac discomfort were big parts of my come down as well. Good ol' Xanax tho.

I hit the downers harder once I got home after the one foil and numerous bumps of meff.

>3mg etizolame (definitely not a lame batch tho ;])
>Cumulatively like a pencil-sized line of bupe
>Weed weed and weed
>Scraped a usable amount of white powder outta my pill grinder that I'm pretty sure is MSContin, long lost few mgs! That ain't gonna do much haha...

Still kinda feel like my lungs are upset with me and I might vomit. Oh well.

post work brews.

got a bunch of media to watch, nothing's tickling me the right way though.

Interesting and impulsive night of unplanned consumption for spiritual exploration...

- 800+ micrograms of needlepoint in 2 dosages

- A blue Superman

- Green "CP" pill with glitter---some believe it's a Starbucks logo

-1 orange tesla "model 3"----hands down the strongest pressed pill in the country....

-a gram Carisprodol (Soma) and diazepam to aid in the bruxism.

---Everything consumed was personal tested via all the kits at my disposal and the Teslas are at least 350mgs of MDMA/MDA in my opinion

80mg hydrocodone, 90mg temazepam, 240mg DXM, 32mg chlorpheniramine maleate.
Haven't had an opiate in 10-15 days, feels damn good and only had benzos a few times. Also had a can of beer earlier and some snuff.

If you want to bust starnets and telepathy blockers really good, think about who, what corporation/organzation, or what city you want to break them in while using snuff or less effectively saliva and thinking to teleport into them. We need to do this! And if you do it to famous people you might get to talk to them.

throwing down some cold ones.

thinking about how to most cost-effectively create some edibles for myself. would much rather maintain my reality on thc than ethanol.

edit: just got high off of a tiny amount of smoked cannabis. which is why i need to figure out how to put this low tolerance to best use. gelcaps of cannabutter could possibly work lol. +1 estizolame

Last edited:
Snorted a couple bumps of meth earlier today now trying to come down with a few beers & smoking some black tar. Not a bad Tuesday night lol

Currently flat out sober. bout to take my daily adderall and possibly my valium although yesterday had a horrible side effect from valium so maybe ill sub weed for benzo

Took 3or 4 fat tokes of cannabis
115mg methadone
Sipping on my 3rd cup of coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.