• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sober right now but i have a nice stash of speed, mdma, ket, xanax and diazepam.
Not sure what im feeling just yet.....hmmmmm

Tried the 3f-mephedrone, 50 mg insufflated, 100 mg oral.

So mellow and relaxing, yet awake. Constant euphoria that fluctuates but never disappear

only some cold brew coffee for now, but i went to the drug store for valium and candy to eat when i'm high as shit in a couple hours. a fall weekend = opiates in my book.

%) %) %)

10.gif
23.gif
24.gif

brewed up 9 small pods, also took 30mg DXM and chugged some GFJ prior, got 7mg diazepam and marijuans on deck.

haven't eaten yet today so the tea is giving me a pleasant bit of nausea. i'm sucking on the vals now to distract myself, will smoke some indica soon as the opiates fully kick in

+5mg valium for 12mg total, i pretty much only use it in conjunction with opiates now. still have a script though which makes acquiring what i need stress-free :)

T+6:30, about 90 minutes ago, i drank a booster dose of 6 or 7 more small pods. feeling AWESOME now. should wake up in the morning still high and then have a nice afterglow through tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
400 ish mg of lyrica
Suboxone still going from this morning
Goose island IPA....I'm on a short weekend vaycay it's for work though so can't do any psychs or stims...bc everyone gets wasted as long as I seem drunk it's gravy

Just took 300mg lyrica (on top of all the other shit I already took, see a few posts above this one)
Mainly oxy, some methadone this morning and benzos. I took another 120mg oxy, 0.125mg brotizolam, 1mg xanax & 6mg bromazepam since then.

I'm actually lyrica rolling at the moment....it only comes in little waves or rushes that last a few minutes and u have to concentrate on it to really feel it good

Gonna stack more lyrica with 30min intervals, 150mg each half hour until I'm where I wanna be. I (obviously) started with 300mg which I took like 3 minutes ago, so in 27min I'll be taking more. If I get report-worthy effects I'll edit this post with them. :D

Have u experienced lyrica rolling as I like to call it. It's very similar to a weak ketamine and MDMA experience. Your tolerance may be shot since all the other drugs u do....I'm curious if lyrica works for u. 600 to 1100 mg should have someone "rolling"

3tbsp Kratom
Unknown amount of clonazolam powder (haven't found a proper bottle to make a solution yet, but I can generally gauge how much I take (no blackouts haha))
Residual trazadone 100mg

Hallelujah, Kratom came through for me while I have no subs. Fuck that synthetic bullshit. (Btw Joe I totally feel like subs messed up my brain, even heroin euphoria is just okay to me. Then again that might be tolerance.)

@BD: how would you compare 3-HO-PCP to an actual opioid? I'm always looking for alternatives.

Since I have a heavy codeine tolerance, it's hard for me to judge from an opioid-nontolerant person's perspective, but it does seem to have *some* opioid activity, though not very similar to that of codeine/morphine - less warmth and physical pleasure, mostly just mental. It's still a very strong dissociative first, a weak to mild opioid second.

Well yesterday was very strange I ended up being stupid high, kinda weird cuz I haven’t felt that way in a while and I still didn’t get the warm good euphoria but it was in my eyes as my fave itched my body also, my pupils were smaller then normally on methadone and they are tonight also. Also I’m singing to music which I usually only do when I’m high and I haven’t sang to a song like last night or tonight in a long time. As I was saying in another post I feel when I was on subutex for two straight years it messed up my brain for when I take better opiates since I wasn’t feeling what I felt last night and tonight. I still would enjoy the warm euphoria that goes all over your body and brain but I’ll fake what I’m getting maybe my brain is finally healing from them idk?

40 mg methadone
15 mg snorted methadone

Here in a hour I’ll take 10 more mg orally and snort 10 mg more

I hope to get that down to 60mg a day and I’ll be happy camper and hopefully still feeling my methadone

Everyone enjoy this weekend:)

Joe Bean

Skipped my daily amp dose "im dependant"... snorted smack and ate valium... enjoying my day off doing nothing basically... wish i had some weed!!

Since I have a heavy codeine tolerance, it's hard for me to judge from an opioid-nontolerant person's perspective, but it does seem to have *some* opioid activity, though not very similar to that of codeine/morphine - less warmth and physical pleasure, mostly just mental. It's still a very strong dissociative first, a weak to mild opioid second.

I've got a small-medium heroin tolerance so it probably wouldn't measure up as an opioid. Still doesn't sound like a bad experiment though, you may hear some more from me about this substance. 3meo has helped me through some rough spots, but I take trazadone now. Them both being seretonin manipulators makes me scared of SS. Thank you for the info :)

OT:
2 lines and now 3 bumps of (supposed 80% ) sinaloan brown #4, (not of fan of the tar-based dope but this stuff is decent, not as much fent either)
4mg etizolam 2 hours before, 2mg now
Drinking Not Your Whatever's w/family and baking cookies

I live with 2 actual witches and October is like they're month long Christmas, it's awesome. They decorated everything and cooked a billion cookies :D I hope they don't eat me for the Blood Moon...

Back on topic, does anyone use dope intranasally? I have a short duration with the grey AND pure brown. Psychonaut states 5 hours but it's like 1.

Also I fell asleep and woke up 3 times while trying to edit this. Not even create a post, edit one....dope.

Last edited:
After a 3 day kratom break I hopped back onto the hydrocodone train today. 100mg down. I think I’m good for the night. Will do a little clonazepam/diazepam cocktail along with some NyQuil in an hour or so to help me sleep.

I have 100mg of hydrocodone to last me through tomorrow, then Monday I get a big batch of oxymorphone. Fuuuuck I’m gonna be oped out for a while.

OT:
2 lines and now 3 bumps of (supposed 80% ) sinaloan brown #4, (not of fan of the tar-based dope but this stuff is decent, not as much fent either)
4mg etizolam 2 hours before, 2mg now
Drinking Not Your Whatever's w/family and baking cookies

Back on topic, does anyone use dope intranasally? I have a short duration with the grey AND pure brown. Psychonaut states 5 hours but it's like 1.

Also I fell asleep and woke up 3 times while trying to edit this. Not even create a post, edit one....dope.

Hmmm well if this Brown powdered #4 you speak of is anything like the light Brown powder dope that's has been floating around San Francsico for a bit now it's fentanyl cut for sure (seen positive tests using test strips the needle exchange hands out)

Light Brown in color a bit lighter than gun-powder which is tar cut onto lactose powder but still has strongly acetic odour

But the biggest criteria pointing me towards that conclusion is the duration you say the effects last for

Well today's been
115mg methadone
400Mg cimetidine
7 joints of some decently potent cannabis today
Caffeine
Tobacco

Hmmm well if this Brown powdered #4 you speak of is anything like the light Brown powder dope that's has been floating around San Francsico for a bit now it's fentanyl cut for sure (seen positive tests using test strips the needle exchange hands out)

Light Brown in color a bit lighter than gun-powder which is tar cut onto lactose powder but still has strongly acetic odour

But the biggest criteria pointing me towards that conclusion is the duration you say the effects last for

I always try and take that into account but this stuff is straight up gunpowder lookin. I assumed it would be higher end (which is a dumb assumption), and I've experienced sinaloan brown that must be been more pure. Fuck fentanyl man, when I did get pure gear I nodded so hard I'd fall asleep while talking to people. Fentanyl is stimmy and makes me wanna do things

Speaking of dope
Many bumps of this #4
2mg etizolam 2 hours prior
200mg hydroxyzine stacked over a few hours
50mg trazadone
Lots and lots of weed

In my opinion after about 15 minutes of reviewing the abstract and other scientific papers...3 oh PCP cannot be said to have opioid activity...in fact ..it has antagonist activity...which is the had kind, the opposite of opioid effects.

First the paper cited by psychowiki that everyone on redditt or BL has used to propogate this myth is from the 80s and not exactly from a Harvard group. The paper says that it has antagonist activity in a rat bioassy...so opposite of good stuff.

Then it talks about bindi g to morphine receotirs...binding does not mean agonistic or "high" activity...someone please get the full paper from their university

Phencyclidine (PCP) and its 3-hydroxy derivative (PCP-3-OH) caused a dose-dependent, naloxone reversible inhibition of the response of the guinea pig ileum to electrical stimulation. Unlike PCP, PCP-3-OH exerted an opioid antagonistic effect in the mouse vas deferens bioassay. Whereas both compounds displayed a high affinity in displacing [3H]SKF-10047 binding to rat brain membranes, PCP-3-OH displayed a high affinity to [3H]morphine receptors also. The mediation of σ- and μ-receptors in the opioid effects of these drugs is discussed.
Keywords

In my opinion after about 15 minutes of reviewing the abstract and other scientific papers...3 oh PCP cannot be said to have opioid activity...in fact ..it has antagonist activity...which is the had kind, the opposite of opioid effects.

First the paper cited by psychowiki that everyone on redditt or BL has used to propogate this myth is from the 80s and not exactly from a Harvard group. The paper says that it has antagonist activity in a rat bioassy...so opposite of good stuff.

Then it talks about bindi g to morphine receotirs...binding does not mean agonistic or "high" activity...someone please get the full paper from their university

Phencyclidine (PCP) and its 3-hydroxy derivative (PCP-3-OH) caused a dose-dependent, naloxone reversible inhibition of the response of the guinea pig ileum to electrical stimulation. Unlike PCP, PCP-3-OH exerted an opioid antagonistic effect in the mouse vas deferens bioassay. Whereas both compounds displayed a high affinity in displacing [3H]SKF-10047 binding to rat brain membranes, PCP-3-OH displayed a high affinity to [3H]morphine receptors also. The mediation of σ- and μ-receptors in the opioid effects of these drugs is discussed.
Keywords

Very interesting, I could be confusing my dissociatives then.

...and ppl saying that that certain aspects of the drugs feel opiate like are meaningless ...as both opiates and dissociatives result in dopamine binding to dopamine receotors....therefore the good calm euphoric relieved feeling....bit by totally different pathways and linkely variable locales in the brain. These dissos have no proof of any significant (or any agonism whatsoever) opioid agonistic activity that I've come across....I will look into it more when not on a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.