D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
100mg vyvanse
My morning rail + a bump subutex, boutta add mooooaaaarrrr
3mg etizolame
THC and friends

Measured out my morning line a bit too thick, plus the more rocky parts added more uncertainty to it. Was nodding like a fiend while I was (trying) to print the pallet licenses (warehouse stuff) this morning with my boss on the computer next to me lmao.

Kept waking up thinking "wtf was I doing oh shit" every 7 seconds until she was like "hey let me finish that for you go do some random work" hahahaha I know she had to have known, but I also know she don't give a fuuuuuck. 100mg of good old vyvy fixed me right up.

TLDR; nodded out on the computer at work with not so much as a glance from boss lady, added some dexamp now I'm home and I've got a party going on in mah brain

5mg etizolam and IPAs

im in a grumpy mood i got my grumpy face on.

edit:

next day, having a cold one (it's warm from being left out last night ;)) between work shifts. sunday and monday are my long days so after i get out this evening i'll be very pleased.

Last edited:
850mg Heroin
500mg Methamphetamine
2mg Clonazepam
50mg Promethazine
600mg Gabapentin

Powerballin.

5 Datura Stramonium seeds
500mg Tramadol
2g of Super-Pollen Hasch (so far.)
4 cups of coffe

E: ^4meSM, where are you going? Vacation?

I'm somewhere in central america at the moment (don't want to be too specific cause you never know hehe).
Going to stay here for a few months, my plan is to work a bit and travel as much as possible. I actually spent this past couple of days in a small beach town, it was pretty cool.

Just had a tsp of kratom, ate breakfast and drank a big cup of coffee. Thinking about rolling a spliff.

Last edited:
Well I've had 5 cups coffee
115mg methadone (oral)
Taken a handful of tokes of high quality cannabis (smoked)
Plus a small 10-15mg bump of methamphetamine (insulffated)

120mg methadon, 12mg bromazepam.

I just got prescribed 120mg methadone/day by my psychiatrist. Yay!
(On top of my 12mg bromazepam & 240mg oxycontin that I already get daily from my GP =D!!!)

Said psychiatrist is also one of the very few doctors who is pro cannabis-legalization, and prescribes medical marihuana to many-a-folks (doctors who do this are extremely rare in Belgium still nowadays unfortunately, even though if a Belgian doesn't mind driving for an hour, he can buy all the weed he wants, legally... Ridiculous!), so maybe if I can find a good reason for him to give me that too, I'd be supa-dupa happy. I'm not sure if he'd give it to me for sleeping issues.. But I'm thinking, perhaps as an antiemetic..? I think I'll just ask him next time. If he would be willing or not. He's a super chill dude, and you can just speak your mind with him. He doesn't judge and he's one of the few doctors I know who treat drug addiction who do so without treating you as a lesser human being.

I'm really, really glad I finally took the step to go and see him. Seeing as I ran out of oxy after only 2 weeks (90xOC80.. ) again this month... It wasn't a sustainable lifestyle for me anymore. Half of the time too high, the other half too sick. Especially during the nice, lovely summer we're having.. It's a shitty way to live. Now I hope I can finally make it through the month without running out of oxy, methadone or bromazepam! :D

Nice job, P2C!

I've been getting a lot of memory loss from the large amounts of etizolame I've been taking: 3-5mg daily. Thankfully I don't notice any difference in anxiety on the days when I don't take it at all, or only take a tiny amount. After I taper off I definitely won't be going back to that drug. Gotta go back to the GP and see how much more diazedumb I can get. I actually haven't been taking any lately, since the etizolame + any beer I drink means I don't even remember going to bed, let alone needing to take any sleeping med.

OT: Having a single IPA before I get ready for work. A bunch of paperwork for health insurance and school just arrived this week, so I'm gonna need to fill that out soonish... I hate paperwork, just like everyone else :D For now though, it's my time to chill.

750mg Heroin
90mg Oxycodone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Lorazepam
1.6g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

Absolute perfect balance of Sedation and Stimulation, with loads of euphoria.

Sweet Jesus on a stick, I've never met you but we would be good friends hahahaha! Sounds similar to my usual cocktail of chemicals ad well.

Nice job, P2C!

I've been getting a lot of memory loss from the large amounts of etizolame I've been taking: 3-5mg daily. Thankfully I don't notice any difference in anxiety on the days when I don't take it at all, or only take a tiny amount. After I taper off I definitely won't be going back to that drug. Gotta go back to the GP and see how much more diazedumb I can get. I actually haven't been taking any lately, since the etizolame + any beer I drink means I don't even remember going to bed, let alone needing to take any sleeping med.

OT: Having a single IPA before I get ready for work. A bunch of paperwork for health insurance and school just arrived this week, so I'm gonna need to fill that out soonish... I hate paperwork, just like everyone else :D For now though, it's my time to chill.

Cheers! I'm super glad with it, I can finally have some semblance of a normal life again now. Because the past year and a half have been quite shitty. 50% of the time (maybe a little less, but not that much was spent in severe opiate withdrawal, and the rest of the time I was on super high doses of oxy (and/or occasionally heroin if I could score it). Let me tell ya, it's been miserable. I'm really glad to have the methadone now, just when summer is well upon us, as well as festival season.

Aside from not having to spend all my $ on street opiates (H, or methadone from some dude which was WAY overpriced - 10€/80mg - I paid 2€ for 14x60mg), leaving me money for truly fun things, like festivals etc. I can finally plan ahead a significant time, without having to worry that I will be too dopesick to actually go through with it when the time comes.

Yeah.. I'm super stoked about this, and I'm hoping this will change my life severely for the better.

240mg oxycontin & 120mg methadone (I can get it upped to 160, perhaps even 200mg/day later on if I so choose - within, say, a month - but I'm not planning to unless it's absolutey necessary. I'm also very curious how long my oxycontin will last me now that I have said hefty dose of methadone to take daily. I will not take the full dose of both drugs, that's a little much, and would make my tolerance even more ridiculously high than it already is.

Ideally, I will never run out of oxycontin, methadone, nor bromazepam from now on, or better said starting from the beginning of July, (which is when I get my new oxycontin scripts for july and exceptionally august too, that means 6(!!) scripts for 30x80mg oxy - it's because my doc is on vacation in august that I'm getting 2 months worth, but I digress). I think that this should be do-able. Even for an opiate fiend like myself.

Like I said in my previous post also, but feel like repeating because it's so true; I'm also really, really happy with my new psychiatrist. Super sympathetic guy, really understandong, clearly experienced in treating all manner of addictions. It is also very clear that he is genuinely trying to help me get my life back on track. He doesn't treat an (like myself, my best friend neither - he also goes there) addict like a 'lesser' person AT ALL. I can be honest and open with him about everything (drug related and otherwise), and he never makes me feel awkward through his reaction, quite the opposite. His reaction causes me to feel comfortable with discussing it. (which most doctors make impossible, because if I tell on of said doctors about 1/1000th of what I told him during my 1st appointment, they get all condescending and judgey - not to mention they do nothing to treat you, they basically want you out of their office asap).

So yeah, I'm a happy panda. He's a better psychiatrist than I dared imagine, and with my GP rx'ing me a nice amount of oxy & my 12mg bromazepam/day, I don't see myself running out of opiates anymore any time soon. Sure, I'll still buy a little H from time to time (if it's available), but I don't think see any need to spend a dime more than I choose to on drugs. I will never again offer to overpay for an opiate cause I'm dopesick. =D

Hell yeah! I actually *might* be having the oppertunity to buy some H this week. I will definitely buy some if so, but I won't buy even close to the amount I would have bought pre-methadone (in which case it would be my only source of opiates until the beginning of july..). Until then managin on the 'done is easy, and after that, I'll have oxycontin if I really want a strong opiate high, that I prefer over H. Especially when combined with, say, 20mg-40mg methadone & benzo(s).

Ok, enough tears of joy. Now it's time to enjoy the summer. Hit up festivals, visit some friends in Serbia in August, you know.. Live life again! Ah, looking forward to the rest of the summer boys 'n girls!!!

OT: 120mg methadone, 24mg bromazepam, 56mg diphenhydramine. =D
/Edit: Oh right, I'm about to light a spliff as well! :)

Peace sweet sweet bl'ers! <3

Last edited:
^damn its a GP and not a PM Rxing you those 80s? thats impressive.

50mg of tapentadol plugged

500 mg of lyrica snorted (just got a new script today and havn't used in forever)...is it cross tolerant with soma because i've been munching those?

one beer

i abused the Tap heavily this weekend and nodding is one thing....but when I wake up suprisedly and 3 hrs have gone by I get scared after having overdosed on fent a few times...not the same leauge but lets just say I'm paranoid of ODing...especially mixing with somas.

...so I'm being a pussy on dosages.....what I know would be good is 1000mg lyrica and 100 mg of tap...but i'm like at half of that and waiting to see where it gets me

4mg etizolame over the course of teh day (first dday of taper)

finishing off my beers, tomorrow's another chance to forego getting more

also for night time i have had melatonin and unisom, may add 2mg diazedumb if i need it after the last cold one.

eager for the weekend; still got 2 more work days ahead...

Babying the tiny bit of dope in the bowl my bestie left me for housesitting. Also, a 3am cup of coffee while I watch American crime.

after this day i need poppy seeds

already took 20g red vein maeng da kratom earlier just to get through it

1.0g Heroin
20mg Oxymorphone
300mg Methamphetamine
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
15mg Mirtazapine
50mg Promethazine

Ended up finishing all of my 3-MeO-PCP (so 20mg total during the night) with 2mg of etizolam because I was coming down from the 4-FA.
When both the 3-MeO-PCP and etizolam wore off I took another 2mg blotter of etiz (that was about 2 hours ago) and I've been insufflating little 2.5mg bumps of O-PCE every 30 minutes since the last etizolam took effect.
So right now I'm on 2mg of etizolam and 10mg of O-PCE (not peaking yet) and i'm starting to feel pretty darn good with some OEV/warping effects.

I really need to get some more 3-MeO-PCP because I absolutely love that shit, but for now i have more than 200mg of O-PCE to experiemtn with and half a gram of some 2f-Ketamine coming next weeek.

Are 20 mg 3-MeO-PCP really enough to get high of? I have tried very little O-PCE (got it as a sample) and I liked it okay, but it wasn't really enough to make a final decision about the drug. I would be taken it together with methadone, clonazepam and pregabalin.

400 mg pregabalin
2 mg clonazepam
120 mg methadone.

Tonight I am quite satisfied. Usually I only take 60 mg of methadone so a double dosis results in some euphoria.
I have some pharmaceutical grade dexamphetimes plus etizolam coming in (and considering finding some 3-MeO-PCP as evident in the post above) and plan to take that one or two days pr week together with my usual doses. The topic headline might fit well with my excuse :p

1mg etizolame before work, 2mg after (daily total of 3 for the taper)

slow drankin on the IPAs til bed time. thought up at least one project to do this weekend, trying to think of more.

Are 20 mg 3-MeO-PCP really enough to get high of? I have tried very little O-PCE (got it as a sample) and I liked it okay, but it wasn't really enough to make a final decision about the drug. I would be taken it together with methadone, clonazepam and pregabalin.
Yes. IME 20mg 3meopcp is plenty for a good dose.

OT; nothing yet but still feeling yesterday's Methadone rather well. Morning folks!

475 mg soma
2oo mg lyrica { was high the entire day from last night's snorted]

1oo mg tapentadol.pluggedm.
Guesss ubcould say in"tapped that ass"

1 24oz budlight

Status
Not open for further replies.