• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's everyone the other thread was closed home for two days and had to fresh the fuck out for a sec! Joe Bean is back !

25 mg methadone
5mg Valium

My doc isn't going to be happy bout the Valium but I got a good excuse I don't like dentist and going to see one Friday see my doc on Monday :) gotta think it will be ok. Never pissed dirty in over two years except the last time I went to the dentist

Joe Bean

PS my back is fucked up it hurts bad. Not sure to call doc and warn him about the pain

Interesting and impulsive night of unplanned consumption for spiritual exploration...

- 800+ micrograms of needlepoint in 2 dosages

- A blue Superman

- Green "CP" pill with glitter---some believe it's a Starbucks logo

-1 orange tesla "model 3"----hands down the strongest pressed pill in the country....

-a gram Carisprodol (Soma) and diazepam to aid in the bruxism.

---Everything consumed was personal tested via all the kits at my disposal and the Teslas are at least 350mgs of MDMA/MDA in my opinion

wow thats a shit load of mdma and acid. must be wild

no kidding. when i used to take doses like that i'd be straight up hallucinating BEFORE adding weed into the mix.

OT: etizolame and beer (lagunitas lucky 13)

Currently at the airport waiting for my plane. Took some xanax, kratom and smoked a spliff before getting here.
This is going to be a really long flight (~10h), hopefully I can catch some sleep, I'm super tired right now.

600 mg codeine. Been hitting that opi way too hard lately, but got some 3-MeO-PCE arriving tomorrow (fucken finally!), so gonna use that as a substitute.

Lucid, you do quite a bit of PCP, right? Have you tried smoking it in a meth pipe? I'm fairly certain that regular PCP freebase is a viscous/oily liquid, so 3MeO-PCP should be as well, and especially -PCE, cause N-ethyl instead of piperidinyl should drastically decrease the melting point. Anyway, from looking at the structure, I think it should be fairly similar to crystal meth in its ability to be smoked, unless I'm missing something. Reason I'm asking is I'm looking for a ROA with good BA that isn't IV/IM. I've tried both snorting and rectal, but both have their downsides, and I'm not fan of snorting to be fair. Even doing a few lines leaves my nose clogged and hurting for a day.

E: ^4meSM, where are you going? Vacation?

I'm going to call my do. This morning to see if I go in early again. My back pain is thru the roof. Wouldn't hurt right? lol I need him to up my dose I don't want to be put on breakthrough meds yet I can't handle that not with getting my license back for the first time in 11 years don't want a dui. That's atleast 5 in prison. Even with Low dose of methadone is bad. But I feel Simi normal on it except if I add Valium or take 60 mg then I feel high.

Everyone have a great day/ morning I'm bout to get off my Third straight week of 12 hr shifts and enjoy my 11 days off before I go do 34 days straight.

Joe Bean

>About half an oral syringe of Etizolam
>lines of Bupe until I nod out (or die, whichever)
>100mg Tramadol

So that whole meth thing totally destroyed my new household. I felt bad and came clean to my s/o, but apparently her mother had convinced her I'm addicted to Heroin the night before to cover her own ass.

To recap, 2 KNOWN meth heads convinced the love of my life that I bang H into my veins every day and smoke meth behind her back. She believes them entirely and I don't have her trust anymore. Ironically, those are the only two drug tests I could pass lmao.

What the fuck ever this isn't even the place for this.

I'm getting sloppy fucked up and going to bed/hopefully OD (kidding mostly) in my sleep because everything is pain and nothing has meaning, goodnight friends

^^^ Your s/o didn't know her mom was doing meth with you? That would be the crux of the issue right there. If your s/o knows her mom is a meth head then she should know not to believe everything her mom says. I hope you can work things out man.

OT: Handful of etizolame and brew ha has. Got two days off, then it's back to the grind.

Fuck last night I did a bit of what was some of the strongest M-AMP
I've had in a very long time because 6 or 7 hits of vaped meth kept me awake all night on top of smoking a half zip of good herb and 1mg xanax still no so this morning I had my 115mg methadone and I smoked anoth half zip today and like 45min ago did a small shot of tar now it's a doobie or two& bed

Can barely keep my eyes open I'm so smacked.. my usual dope and dabs, with a little bit of chased dragon. Never had tar heroin before but it was on sale for a .5 so I got some to try out. Not a huge fan, but it's something different, and I've enjoying smoking a little in the evening today. It tastes gross, but I kind of assume that's normal taste? Like a bitter vinegar-y taste.

600 mg codeine. Been hitting that opi way too hard lately, but got some 3-MeO-PCE arriving tomorrow (fucken finally!), so gonna use that as a substitute.

Lucid, you do quite a bit of PCP, right? Have you tried smoking it in a meth pipe? I'm fairly certain that regular PCP freebase is a viscous/oily liquid, so 3MeO-PCP should be as well, and especially -PCE, cause N-ethyl instead of piperidinyl should drastically decrease the melting point. Anyway, from looking at the structure, I think it should be fairly similar to crystal meth in its ability to be smoked, unless I'm missing something. Reason I'm asking is I'm looking for a ROA with good BA that isn't IV/IM. I've tried both snorting and rectal, but both have their downsides, and I'm not fan of snorting to be fair. Even doing a few lines leaves my nose clogged and hurting for a day.

E: ^4meSM, where are you going? Vacation?

I never bothered trying to smoke 3meo or mxe which are the only dissos i ever had experience with besides dxm.

they are so cheap and come on so fast rectally....plus they aren't the type of drug that give a rush in the same way opiates or stims do to make it worth smoking to me.

Can barely keep my eyes open I'm so smacked.. my usual dope and dabs, with a little bit of chased dragon. Never had tar heroin before but it was on sale for a .5 so I got some to try out. Not a huge fan, but it's something different, and I've enjoying smoking a little in the evening today. It tastes gross, but I kind of assume that's normal taste? Like a bitter vinegar-y taste.

man i loved that taste....or at least became conditions to like it

I'm going to call my do. This morning to see if I go in early again. My back pain is thru the roof. Wouldn't hurt right? lol I need him to up my dose I don't want to be put on breakthrough meds yet I can't handle that not with getting my license back for the first time in 11 years don't want a dui. That's atleast 5 in prison. Even with Low dose of methadone is bad. But I feel Simi normal on it except if I add Valium or take 60 mg then I feel high.

Everyone have a great day/ morning I'm bout to get off my Third straight week of 12 hr shifts and enjoy my 11 days off before I go do 34 days straight.

Joe Bean

from what i understand in the US you can get a DUI legally speaking no matter how little prescribed opioids you have in your system....have not idea legally but i've read that on here fomr osme other random poster.

chronic pain is in illegal disease to treat now days. only diseas where ppl get treated like criminals and scum...meanwhile raping lying an felonies and stealing are just fine if you are the "highest" position in the US, president. having many machine guns and being blind drink is cool too.

driving on a non psychoactive dose of medication for YOUR disease = prison.

why did a mod delete my post? Lmfao. I can't be anywhere except inside because of various legal reasons so I can post as much bullshit as I want. Fucker. I fucking spent 10 minutes on that post. The one I just posted that either got deleted and/or infracted as a result of an angry mod. What were you angry about, moderator? I was just narrating my life - like a narrator for a fiction book that you buy at the store. You know those stories/books you buy for $$? I was just being an author and telling a story then my post got deleted. Wtf?

Oh - I am assuming the part where I talked shit about heroin/oxy withdrawal crybabies being pussies. Haha, just kidding - heroin withdrawal - not even once. Opiates - hardcore withdrawals bro. And by bro, I mean always my bro. <33 ayy, but I'm seriously just messing around. I just prefer crystal over opiates - sorry man. No need to delete my thoughtful posts.

....if you felt like a knife was stuck into your spinal cord 24/7 and could barely walk you would prefer opiates. they do have other uses besides getting high. ....just like stims also have uses for ppl that can't accomplish anything productive without them due to a mental deficiency rather than a physical one

plus some people like to lay on the couch and relax after a long productive dayu....the last thing some pp want after workng all day is to do meth and have to not get to relax and lay on the couch and instead spend 9 hours peering out the blinds.

...some of us have to sleep and rest and be up at 8 am to go to something called a job every day.

Last edited:
I understand my brother - I was actually just kind of trolling but my professional tone as a result of being slightly stimulated and euphoric made it seem like I wasn't joking.

I was joking bro - respect to heroin/oxy addicts - you guys have it the worst. You are in massive pain and need to alleviate the pain by IV'ing more heroin and/or eating more oxycontin. Never ending cycle bro, must be rough man.

By the way, not sure if you're talking about surgeries lol, I'm not talking about medical use of opiates/painkillers, if one is in pain that was not a result of opiate withdrawal, then by all means - use the painkiller. But yeah man, I just think opiate addicts are, I don't know, fags. Haha, seriously, I'm just kidding. I know I sound not funny right now but I'm slightly funny in my head, kay anyway man, it was a pleasure having a virtual conversation with you through this digital medium.

Regarding your edit, "...some of us have to sleep and rest and be up at 8 am to go to something called a job every day", and "and lay on the couch and instead spend 9 hours peering out the blinds.", not everyone peeps out the blinds on crystal meth/amphetamine man... I mean it's great that you have a job and everything but at least I'm not dead if I overdose on heroin/oxy - I'll just be insane but that's better than respiratory failure or the fuck ton of deaths, rather recent even, on fentanyl.

Well, yeah man, good luck with your job bro - I usually just go to my job high and work faster/more productive on this too anyway. But yeah bro from another mo (brother from another mother) - I do need to take a break from posting as I probably sound not that funny. I'm pretty funny man, it's a shame I was unable to convey my ability to be funny in these last few posts. Slightly just way too high man, you know when you just wanna go do something else which does not involve interacting with strangers on an Internet forum - such as, you guessed it - cleaning my room.

Peace bro.

But yeah man, I usually don't get high on this shit inside because I usually just end up posting nonsense online - but let's be real here, if I was outside, I would both be breaching conditions given from the Supreme Court of Justice and be slightly paranoid. Hehe. Yeah man, fuck bro. I'm actually posting these posts for someone else to read/enjoy, I wasn't really talking to you (bluelight user), I'm talking to my significant other that stalks my bluelight account because she fell in love with me <33

Well - my audience member that fell in love with me - I am just honestly right now not in the state to keep posting, because I know I can just go off on a very lengthy post that I will then read at a later time and usually be like, hmm... that is one hell of a drug - haha, just kidding my good sister, it is just a slightly good drug - definitely not something you will try once and be like, "holy fuck - I'm on Mars!" - it just kind of feels like something we would use then engage in sexual activities which would include: cuddling, sexual intercourse, oral, and you know, spending time together in the rain in a car near a hotel - you know, the stuff you told me you wanted to do with me before you... I don't know what happened to you man, you changed bro - and by bro, I mean sis - haha, "and by bro, I mean never my bro" - you aware bro?

Honestly, I'm gonna type as sober as possible, I'm fucking... wait, I gotta get the misc copypasta to make this post funny, which, by the way, is full of fucking pussies that wouldn't last a second around, y'know, trust me, they are faggots lol, as soon as I got out I was like wtf this forum (not this forum, the other forum) is full of fucking faggot pussies, real shit happens in, y'know where - haha, trust me, you have no idea what goes on inside and the type of people inside - you will be like... "oh - the other side of civilization, hehe".

Just kidding - honestly though, Adam wasn't a pussy, we all know he is one of those faggots that you see in **** that act tough and fuck shit up during a fight. Haha - let's act tough inside, it will benefit... hmm, I don't know man, my cellmate told me our range was full of faggots trying to act tough. I mean, seriously, why do people act in this manner? I'm not saying they aren't tough - they have, gasp, guns outside - y'know, guns that could cause serious harm to an individual, even the guards inside that fuck with the inmates with firearms. Well, that's great - they are tough as a result of having access to... gasp, firearms - they will be like, "bro, have you even touched or shot a gun before? Why are you making bullshit threats when you haven't even used a gun before, bro? Do you know how hardcore having a gun is bro? You gotta work your way up in a gang to get firearms bro, I'm in for armed robbery bro, I'm getting 8 years, much more hardcore than your pussy time that you spent before getting released - I have hardcore charges and firearms man, don't fuck with me bro - oh and, don't ever let anyone touch you in here bro, you gotta fight back if something happens bro - that is the way of life bro.

Well - I was like.. hmm.. just kidding, I made up that entire story. Don't kill me bros. Fucking spun on crystal. Lmao.

Jesus fuck, lay off the meth, your posting is utter nonsense right now.

im too opiated to read all that right now....if only i had some stims. but i get the jist.

the line between medical use of scripted opioids for pain and rec heroin use is vanishing. since it becomes more illegal by the day to be treated for pain legally with scripts everyone turns to heroin and dies from carefentanyl

i understand you are just spun and talking shit. we all say crazy shit when high.

edit just read more of it...jesus u are high. take some benzos and stop hitting the shard before your heart expoldes.

Last edited:
what the fuck

im on my night time melatonin unisom lowdose diazedumb stack an havin a couple cold ones before i hit the sack

^^^ Your s/o didn't know her mom was doing meth with you? That would be the crux of the issue right there. If your s/o knows her mom is a meth head then she should know not to believe everything her mom says. I hope you can work things out man.

OT: Handful of etizolame and brew ha has. Got two days off, then it's back to the grind.

My gf is just too innocent to understand things like that, she doesn't really know what much does to you past weed. Her mom takes advantage of that so hard.

Things turned out mostly fine though. She said she believes me but would've rather been told as soon as it happened (also had awesome make up sex).

Status
Not open for further replies.