• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 390: Reflections (Congrats to Winner Xorkoth)

What photo are you voting for?

• animal_cookie

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • toothpastedog

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Xorkoth

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • sigmond

• CFC

• herbavore

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its embarrassing to admit but ive walked around the building dozens of times without going inside.
do yourself a favour and go check it out sometime - it's absolutely amazing:

Mapparium_2017-Header_Image_1100x550px.jpg

alasdair

Whaaat?!?!

This thread is making me a little excited :D

I hope you all are starting to think about what the next round's theme should be. It might be a challenge to better this round's topic, though I have the utmost faith in you, the participant :)

If my math is right, only five more days left for submissions! The competition this round is tough, but since when did playing with the best not mean learning to excel?

Submission for this round close at midnight PST tonight, so get to those last minute entries!

Unfortunately that ship has sailed. Fucking awesome shot though! I'll make sure to let you know when the next run opens up, what the theme is, etc. looking forward to seeing your submission in the next round :)

Unfortunately that ship has sailed. Fucking awesome shot though! I'll make sure to let you know when the next run opens up, what the theme is, etc. looking forward to seeing your submission in the next round :)

thanks very much :)
looking forward to the next contest!

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ <there can be only one

omg herbavore i love this! getting definite Tame Impala vibes off this one :)

my photo was not a submission - i did not take that picture. it was just a comment to sigmond.

alasdair

My bad (there was a reflection in it I think :)). I'll remove it from the running.

I can't imagine what the person was thinking who voted for my upside down birdbath.

In keeping with keeping's ethereal late submission, maybe 'seaside/harbour' would be a good follow-on topic, as it doesn't seem to have been covered recently (from my cursory glance)?

That could certainly work. I'll see what this rounds winner thinks, but I'm all for it.

Thanks for voting for me, guys. :) I've never been a reflectionshotmeister before, I'm overwhelmed, what do I do? Do I get some extra power of some sort? Do I have new, important responsibilities? 8o

In any case I will try my utmost to fulfill my new role. ;)

My idea for the next round is "extreme closeups". Unless that's been done recently in which case I leave it to you guys.

lol just wait we're gonna get some dick pics submissions 8) ;)

As a flectionshotmeister your new duties include taking large amounts of psychedelic drugs and standing in from of shop windows totally emerged in the sight of yourself look back at you, as a god. Yes my new minor deity, you are now a god.

At least within the hallowed walls of LAVA :)

We have a most interesting proverbial shop window, after all ;)

As a flectionshotmeister your new duties include taking large amounts of psychedelic drugs and standing in from of shop windows totally emerged in the sight of yourself look back at you, as a god. Yes my new minor deity, you are now a god.

Oh shit then I have a of of practice already. It's synchonicity, man.... 8o