• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I Keep thinking of communication

Brendan12

Bluelighter
As if their is something between the lines...and when people offer something..they are truncating in instead of out...the common knowledge..of the tree of life...language trees..and branches of syntax...grammar...and phonics..

Are these clues to a desire..or am i talking without passion or emotion?

Surely the emotions attached the the Tree of Life...is the Knowledge of Good and Evil..As in an Ocean of Love..and waves of Darkness..or Fear itself..which is shown as a dark tropical jungle or Caribbean Sea..!!

Cancer is next to load..about the theory of everything..which means one pellet gets sorted...until the next pebble is felt..

The Holiness in between everything is the color..of the philosophers stone..which is Holiness...or otherwise All of life is a miracle.

So the colors...Are like codes in language..and we see that we find a rainbow inbetween everything..which is just a code for either the communication between all things...or the miracle..

Or what else could be between all things..

Maybe the laws of physics..?

I like this description of a rainbow between all things. 'Reminds me of when I watched the movie The Celestine Prophecy and how the characters were communicating with a sort of thought form that connected both parties. I've been able to communicate like this myself in the past and it is more glorious than anything I've ever experienced outside of such 'rainbows of communication'.

Hard to follow your train of thought, here though. Clearly you've got a very poetic mind, but keep in touch with your senses -here- in the form of clarity, because imagination can easily make someone slip away into difficult to reach places. It's important to fill the mind with logical patterns to address our own daily needs and functions, but when outstretched or overstretched the imagination can easily work against you.

For example: my ex girlfriend and I once had a rather personal and almost embarrassing discussion about having imaginary conversations with people whom we know. This is, in a sense, how I think telepathy would start to develop. Probably anyone can easily imagine what a person 'might' say. It's a totally different experience hearing it. A former therapist once told me that introverts are often developing a conversation before it starts: they see it going a specific way...

But no doubt, these are very beautiful, graphic and visionary allegories you've put together. Just mind that you put them to good use somehow and don't get carried away with imagination. Within every beautiful and genius mind there is a labyrinth of ideas but if you get lost in what you are trying to create, you neglect the other parts of your gray matter and focus only on developing that one area.

I could also be totally wrong about your imagination here as well. ;)

Worst part about this is the question..

Why aren't things logical and perfect in the first place..?

Should be the other way around that we are all naturally perfect until we go out of our way to do something wrong..

But most people have to put in a great deal of effort..not only to just be normal..but to be creative..

I wish the root..was that easy to attain..but I do allot of thinking anyways..

I guess our creativity is a double-edged sword.

I see a lot of my self in you. Curious, seeking answers with plenty the will to take it all on. Take everything in strides but don't overstep.

Nice OP. Have to think about it, before writing a comprehensive answer.

All I can say is that colors, as well as sound is a manifestation of the frequency of the reflected wave (light quantum) from an object, just like with sound. So as beautiful as it might seem, it is not a generalized answer (that has to be interpreted) to all questions, but maybe it is part of it.

Hmmm, I see what you mean about getting lost in imagination..

I always seem to have dreams where I am lost...or being hunted by people...Or searching for things I can't find...

I see this particularly having a relation to searching and being curious in general.. But I also see this as an idea where I am ignorant of the true causes of things...leaving me alone to imagine..and then attempt to look smart making metaphors etc...

On the other hand..I am blessed with a candid objectivity...which is lucky for someone who is so subjective..

swim would prefer world of imagination to surrealistic world constructed for him.