• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

May' Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread vs. 'May the Flowers Be with You!'

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day week-end! I passed the 90 day clean and sober mark last week while I was vacationing... I feel so much happier and free to be off those damn pills.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day week-end! I passed the 90 day clean and sober mark last week while I was vacationing... I feel so much happier and free to be off those damn pills.

That's wonderful, POke! 90 days is a really big deal. Among other things, a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of your brain healing itself are well under way, or even done, by then. I hope you notice continued improvements in mood, reduced cravings, etc. But regardless of the physiological implications, 3 months away from your DOC is just a huge acccomplishment!

Thanks, Sim and Erik! I have more energy than I have had in several years, and my moods are becoming much more stable.

Nice work Poke!!=D

Im rolling day 17 off alcohol and cigs. Day 29 no adderall. nice to see my eyes getting clearer. Already taking better care of myself. Picked a home group for NA.

That's really great to hear NSA! You were one those who really helped me out when I was trying to come off of opiates a couple of years ago.
You had me inspired and I remember the important things you have mentioned about dealing with the post withdrawal. :)

I really hope everything turns out fine to you. Like I said before I know you have it in you!!

That is so awesome about not smoking NSA. It's all a big deal, but that is something I find particularly impressive.