• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting metadate er?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Greenlighter
Hi, I am new to bluelight, and recently I have been searching for a forum that covers the topic of whether or not metadate er can be snorted. If I were to have a botlle of 40 mg metadate er could they be snorted? The metadate is a capsule containing many white balls which would seem unpleasant if they were snorted, if it can't be snorted this way should the balls be crushed? metadate contains the same active ingredient (methylphenidate) as Ritalin does.

I have actually had experience with insufflating Metadate. You cannot snort the little balls effectively, and yeah it is painful to do. Having said that, it isn't impossible to break them. Doing this will bypass the extended release mechanism. But why do you wish to use Methylphenidate recreationally? It isn't particularly fun at all. Mild stimulation, almost no rush to speak of and little to no euphoria. Also the comedowns can be quite brutal.

Thanks for the quick reply, the metadate I talked about is extended release which isn't favorable due to the fact that it will keep someone awake for 8 hours. Methylphenidate causes great euphoria and focus (in my case), which is why I was wondering if this would work, so work and gaming could be much more productive and fun.

These must be similar to Bifentin. (A time release capsule methylphenidate capsule here in Canada that contains beads)

Methylphenidate is euphoric to many ppl, myself included. If u absolutely insist on abusing these, the safest way would be to simply crush the beads and eat them. Or use nasally if u must I guess. If u wanna do that it either make sure u crush the beads to a very fine powder, or, once crushed seive the powder through a fine screen to remove any chunks of wax.

I never do that, I just pulverize them to powder and sniff them, but I'm sure separating the wax is better for u.

Don't bother trying to snort ER drugs, you will just put filler and junk in your nose. If your trying to get high off them, just wait until you have 8 hrs to use them.

I've tried the tedious process of cracking open the beads and collecting the powder inside, but in my experience, it doesn't work as well as just taking the pill.

If you have to snort it then I would take the time to crack them open, but ER pills are best taken as is, in pill form.

Besides ER pills are great, makes it last longer, comedown is easy, what's not to like?

Don't bother trying to snort ER drugs, you will just put filler and junk in your nose. If your trying to get high off them, just wait until you have 8 hrs to use them.

I've tried the tedious process of cracking open the beads and collecting the powder inside, but in my experience, it doesn't work as well as just taking the pill.

If you have to snort it then I would take the time to crack them open, but ER pills are best taken as is, in pill form.

Besides ER pills are great, makes it last longer, comedown is easy, what's not to like?

I have built up a tolerance and would like a stronger, and shorter high. I have also never struggled with a comedown, or even noticed it past being less alert and slightly tired.

Grind it all up w/ a mortar and pestle then plug it. Boom ? ! Off to the races

Parachute it. Bypass the Extended release mechanism without filling your nose with wax. IMO, methylphenidate is very euhoric but it is short lived and not even close to being worth the brutal comedown.

Exactly right, my friend. I used to be heavily into that particular drug for therapeutic purposes. That comedown isn't anything to f*** around with 100

These must be similar to Bifentin. (A time release capsule methylphenidate capsule here in Canada that contains beads)

Methylphenidate is euphoric to many ppl, myself included. If u absolutely insist on abusing these, the safest way would be to simply crush the beads and eat them. Or use nasally if u must I guess. If u wanna do that it either make sure u crush the beads to a very fine powder, or, once crushed seive the powder through a fine screen to remove any chunks of wax.

I never do that, I just pulverize them to powder and sniff them, but I'm sure separating the wax is better for u.

This is what I do with similarly compounded ER amphetamines, shake through a fine mesh screen. It works well. Another option is to thoroughly grind the beads w/ a mortar & pestle, then put the powdered contents in a small amount of water (5ml) in a shot glass, preferably v shaped, or test tube. Let sit for several hours, at least 3, overnight is even better. Then remove the water off the top & use a small eyedropper to administer nasally. I use this method to convert various meds in wax balls to a nasally usable form. I don't recommend standard ER tablets though as they often don't separate out well. Certainly my ER hydromorphone doesn't. But it will at least turn make it IR, appropriate for oral use. Adding a little acid (like white vinegar) can speed up the process of making ER into IR. But again, I only recommend this for oral use. Acid burns the nose badly!