• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Utah Peeps?!

I'm in Provo new to this . From Mississippi originally . Lonely bored no friends here working outa.town

Yeah where u at I'm 40 bored to death totally out of my element. Don't know what kinda cool places to go here seems boring af.

U tried TripAdvisor or whatnot? It would be nice if any of our Utah based members could offer some advice on local sight, sounds and attractions but we cannot help you find drugs.

Here is my eternal advice for any citizens of the USA who find themselves in a new town or city - as far as I am aware there are no border controls between states - so if you find yourself in an unfamiliar part of the country - bring whatever drugs you are dependant on with you (unless using airports). If you can only support your habit for a short time, then a; move back or b; access whatever local drug treatment agencies are available. I understand that the US healthcare system must suck in a lot of instances but it is not a third world country these things must be available

I'm in Salt Lake. I agree with what was said about the unique culture. I think that a lot of people believe it's fine to use anything a doctor prescribes and find out how hard it is when they can no longer get an Rx. Then it's heroin out if desperation.

I feel the judgement is worse here than some places. It's a very lonely life. My family knew I was using a few years back and freaked out. I was using heroin and meth daily and got on methadone for pain which has been a miracle.

The meth is another story. I quit for seven months and rarely got out of bed.I have some chronic health problems and unfortunately use meth to self medicate.

I have been using again mostly every day for year and a half. I have such bad anxiety when I'm running out because my connects have not always been reliable. I just found out my dealer got busted and I'm having panic attacks.

Do other people have severe anxiety when you can't score? Part of me wants to quit because I've never been arrested and the damage could be much worse. I'm terrified of the anxiety. I do keep my use stable and make sure to sleep, eat, etc. Not that that make it good.

Also, only one of my friends knows. It is a strange lonely life. I would love to talk to some people who understand what I'm going through.

Hey just read your post. I really feel like I connected well with everything you wrote. I would love the opportunity to dive further into the topic of feeling the loneliness on top of the entire strangeness of it all. Message me back if you have a moment, hopefully we can be buddies down the road!

This town seems to be getting worse with stigmatizing drugs. I?ve been clean for a couple weeks now because of the crack down. It?s been a blast. Hang in there execuser.

Live in St. George now, but was raised in Utah Valley. Back up here for couple days and bored... Now I realize why I moved from Salt Lake...

I think the walls of this hotel room are drawing ever-closer... Cold as hell. Welcome to the valley lol. Boredom always has me chasing. And it begins...

Hanging out in Salt Lake; I went to a good and spendy rehab here...don't want to call my old pals from their because I'm using and feel guilty. Good times...

Anyone kickin around in the cold here care to comment? Missing my So Utah weather...

Miss the old days when I could have a ton of fun just stopping through. Used to be snowing in July ?