The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Utah Peeps?!

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Just moved back here after being gone for 3 years. Anyone else on Bluelighter from around here?

Been a long time lurker and finally decided to have a breakthrough and say hi, HI!. 34yr female here. Live in all area. Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday :)

So, a park area is "the biggest open air drug market in the nation, huh?"

Salt Lake City...LOL. Yeah, the DA and the crowded jails in the ultra-populated Utah region... no one cares, right?

Ok, dudette.

This chick would have a heart attack if she ever visited North Philly.

Got to love all these new areas that think they are dope savy. Most of these places one couldn't even find dope 15-years ago.

God, I wish the dope scene was still just aboot a few major cities, particularly in the Northeast.

Hell, now all the real dope cities, like Philly, are just crazy-ass bags of fentanyl.

It's all over.

Enjoy your tar, west coasters...

Yah salt lake has a huge open air market for narcotics and what not. I'm here well kinda close to it.

The market in SLC IS huge. There are a few fakes, usually younger Latino kids who have rocks wrapped like balloons, but if you are smart you can sort them out. The police have been cracking down harder lately though too. The black there are pushing is fairly consistent, but not really all that good.

No sourcing
Im passing through slc and need help

Im passing through and im sick as hell can anyone help me..got cash so thats not a problem...wow ive been all over the country and scoring has never been that easy...i waked up to a couple in thw walmart and asked, they were a little leary at first but within 7 min i scored and was walkinh back to our semi truck and on my way...im feelin oh so better...thank you to the couple in the mcdonalds inside the walmart..you saved me a ton of misery...cant thank you enough..

Last edited: