• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, Bromazolam

roi

Bluelighter
8-bromo-1-methyl-6-phenyl-4H-benzo%5Bf%5D%5B1%2C2%2C4%5Dtriazolo%5B4%2C3-a%5D%5B1%2C4%5Ddiazepine.png

Flubromazolam's little brother. Structurally rather closely related to Alprazolam (7-bromine instead of chlorine group).

Hmmm would you say the bromine rather than chlorine change the nature of this from that of alprazolam?
I hope this becomes available to me, this one seems to be in an area of benzos that I do enjoy.

Review not too far off.

Give it a couple weeks max. Unless someone else beats me to the punch...

If there's interest post here please.

Why not go for the good stuff?

More flunitrazolam, phenazolam, desmethyl triazolam, flualprazolam, midazolam analogs, .....

So this has a longer duration than flubro? Holy shit how long would this be expected to last then.
This would seem like flubros bigger brother I'm if duration is longer.

That was to alprazolam, not flubromazolam >;

Any idea what sort of potency where dealing with here? More or less potent than flubromazolam?

Definitely less potent. My best guess would be 1-2mg range.

Definitely getting some.

One of my rx is Bromazepam 6mg twice a day for GAD, and it's like, well I heard an american who tried bromazepam, which they don't have down there, after giving him 12mg that it felt a lot like taking 1 or 2 Xanax XR 3mg. I believed it, we don't have Xanax XR's here, and the 3mgs would seem kind of welcome, although all the others useless, but Bromazepam is very anxiolytic, according to a chart I have for benzos available in Germany, with a graphic with each of the names, and bars of different colours, one for muscle relaxant, one for sedative, one for anxiolytic and one for anti-seizure activity shows that Bromazepam is as anxiolytic as Xanax and I'd say it's pretty accurate, except Bromazepam lasts 6 hours, sure it doesn't hit as hard as a triazolo benzo, but this should do the trick. I'll get some while I can, as flunitrazolam and fonazepam seem to be only available from a vendor or two I don't trust much. And I need something to replace clonazolam, I can't get clonazolam blotter anymore, only bottles of liquid which is fine but the prices are kinda harsh compared to clonazolam blotter.

When it shows up, the place it leaves to get to me...always very long before it arrives, but it always arrives so they're good.

I would be interested in testing a Midazolam analogue. Anyone have some suggestions for tried and tested ones?

In Europe some countries have Loprazolam available. I've had it, the pills are tiny, perfect to inject with the adequate filter, those in SecuriCups (packaged sterile metal cups to use instead of spoons, which contain a filter that is fine to inject most pills, they're made for that, although not for anything with microcrystalline cellulose...that demands SteriFilts but when they are available, people leave with hundreds at once so they disappear fast. Anyway, even orally 2mg loprazolam is quite an hilarious hypnotic. Dormonoct is the brand name I think. A friend in Europe sent me a package of those things that are like gum packs, I forget the term right now (bloody after-supper contentment/sleepiness), midazolam once, loprazolam twice and I'm still really glad he did. Although, nothing touches Brotizolam so far, 0.25mg Brotizolam >>> 0.25mg triazolam. Best sleeping medicine ever.

Midazolam isn't that great imo, even the sleeping pills, the 15mg ones, I needed 2 to sleep well, same as temazepam 30mg. Although the 15mg pills are so big I didn't try to crush and inject, they're like long oval (oblong?) pills, they were brand name too.

In Europe some countries have Loprazolam available. I've had it, the pills are tiny, perfect to inject with the adequate filter, those in SecuriCups (packaged sterile metal cups to use instead of spoons, which contain a filter that is fine to inject most pills, they're made for that, although not for anything with microcrystalline cellulose...that demands SteriFilts but when they are available, people leave with hundreds at once so they disappear fast. Anyway, even orally 2mg loprazolam is quite an hilarious hypnotic. Dormonoct is the brand name I think. A friend in Europe sent me a package of those things that are like gum packs, I forget the term right now (bloody after-supper contentment/sleepiness), midazolam once, loprazolam twice and I'm still really glad he did. Although, nothing touches Brotizolam so far, 0.25mg Brotizolam >>> 0.25mg triazolam. Best sleeping medicine ever.

Midazolam isn't that great imo, even the sleeping pills, the 15mg ones, I needed 2 to sleep well, same as temazepam 30mg. Although the 15mg pills are so big I didn't try to crush and inject, they're like long oval (oblong?) pills, they were brand name too.

Meh, Midazolam is the only benzo I have ever liked.

Midazolam would be better if it had better oral bioavailability and longer duration. Iv use will lead to massive tolerance issues.