Tables Turn 2k3 Asylum, Springfield, MA 6/21

^tables turn has been an anual event for the past 3 years now, on top of that True has been throwing a few select events here and there that have catered to all dnb. They have dnb on the main stage all the time, and when they do its usually a good time. now if they could only get some new sound in the main room to accomodate the bass, then it would be perfect.

Well I had a kick ass time there! I'd have to say this has got to be one of my fave parties. Craze was just insane,I swear I had to pick my jaw off the ground! Planet of the drums good time:) N2o wow pure insanity! I was so freaking tired I kept trying to dance,but my body was shutting down. It was wicked friggin hot in there too! First time I've seen Hive,and I'm hoping it won't be the last,I was really impressed. Dj Solange's set i also enjoyed, she's such a lil cutie. She was breaking records over my friend's head haha. They had sum good breaks going in the third room,but I could stand it in there it seemed like it was the hottest room in the place. Good times,good vibe I thought.

True is having another DnB party sometime in September I think. Its great that they put all of that in the main room for the night, even though the sound is better for jungle in the back room imo.

...i didn't see the inflatable tank. darn. haha