Tables Turn 2k3 Asylum, Springfield, MA 6/21

I'm getting married on the 21st so I will not be attending, I know I will be hearing about this one for a long time though!

So, with sugafist no longer in attendance, my current status of DIRT FUCKIN' POOR, and homegirl's birthday... i wont be attending. We're gonna spend some quality time at home together before I leave for summer (phish) tour instead... soo, no R.A.W. for me--but Im givin lilmisslorax a tape recorder so she can record his set @ konkrete jungle for me :)

yeee fuckin haw phish tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am doing the summer festy warm-up....adirondack last weekend &creekside tommorow!!! woohoo

well...i think i am still going...really far in advance but it gives me an excuse to go home for the weekend

Okay, that does it... ROLL CALL!!!!

This thread doesn't deserve to sink to the bottom of the page... now c'mon peoples, screw that nyc party ;) WHO'S GONNA BE HERE?!?!?!!

I wanna know just how excited I should be for this party (more than I already am!)... methinks I'll be going up w/ some girls from work and the usual Cape crew that goes to Plastic...

Now add your name to the list! =D

Peace ~Katie

i'll be there, one question though, where are we meeting for drinks before hand? :)

I have yet to see whos going with me, probably the usual crew. Stamford comes out of the woodwork.

I'm gonna be there for this...I need a party...badly.... I'd be down to meet some of yas for drinks beforehand if ya were interested.... There is that bar that is right accross the street from the entrance to Asylum... I've stopped in there before parties before and it wasn't too bad. Not exactly a partier crowd, but if there is enough of us, who cares, right? Thats the only place I know of, but I don't know the Springfield area very well. If nothin works out, I'm live 10 minutes out of Hartford (30 minutes from Springfield) and if anyone wants to pre party could stop by my place before hand and have a drink or two

The phrase "tell us something we don't already know" comes to mind... 8(

In any case, I cannot wait for this party! Is it seriously only one more week? :D

mmm drum n bass mmm twostep mmm breaks mmm breakdancers!

Peace ~Katie

didn't think i would make it back to the asylum for a loooong time, but i really don't think i could miss this one.

if anzone needs a ride from SEMass area (or providence area) let me know. got room for one or two.

and let's arrange a BL metup. facing the counter, the left side at midnight?

i'll be wearing big gray pants with red lined pockets. got my lip pierced... come say hi

chill
see you on saturday!

=D =D

I have no idea what I'll be wearing but I'll be there. Ravers Only does a meet up at the water counter at midnight too though and I never end up making it. I would really like to meet some bluelighters so hopefully I'll make it to the meet up! :) If I don't I hope everyone that goes to this party has a great time!!

*waves clock in front of your eyes*

you are getting very sleepy
you all will go to sneaky

when i snap my fingers, you will run to the amazura....

w00t! Just bought my ticket from spinfoil. Just made plans to roll up w/ half of Cape Cod. It's official! This party is really TOMORROW! :D

/me finishes "typing the menu" and goes back to "work" =D

Peace ~Katie

DJ Craze is a god.

Breaka Dawn is a goddess. (and I'm in love)

The Ludlow Plaza McDonalds is officially a level of Dante's Inferno.

I had more fun at the Asylum than I've had in who knows how long.

That is all.

Peace ~Katie

^agreed. The party was pretty incredible all around. 2-step allllll night in one room. I thought I'd died and gone to 2-step heaven!

DJ Craze almost melted the asylum to the ground. That set was amazing.

That party gave me new faith for the Asylum. For over 2 years now I have been sayin that they need to bump the dnb on the main stage and get a couple MCs, and they did, and it was sick!! Definetaly glad to see a much better party than that badonkadank shit that almost made me never return to the Asylum.

Oh yea, the inflatable tank was cool as hell too