• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diclazepam PG solubility

VisualMagic

Bluelighter
Hello, I have 1g of Diclazepam and 1 Quart of PG, and 30ml coming in soon. Now I want to volumetrically dose but I've hard Diclaz is hard to disolve in PG. I was wondering if I did a 20ml mix of PG with 10 ml Isoproply Alcohol if that would fasten the pace, as I dont want to use heat to make this solution (disaster last time). If not what is the max solubility of Diclazepam to PG, and If need I just left it sitting overnight/couple days if it would in fact dissolve. Thanks

Diclaze dissolves very well in PG in my experience, I've even made 100mg/10ml solutions without issue. It just takes time And heat. 50mg/10ml is my usual ratio. All the diclaze I've seen has a salt like consistency/color(except for one gold batch) and is tasteless until it's dissolved in the PG. With it's chunky consistency it really helps to smash the substance flat before adding to the PG(preheating the PG helps as well) I always give the bottle a full night of hot bathes every other hour. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Well that has me worried the Diclazepam I have received is powdery in appearance not salt like but I have to open the bag it was purchased from a reputable source. That being said assuming this is Diclazepam how long will it stay good for before it looses potency in a Propylene Glycol solution?

My diclazepam always took forever to dissolve in pg and crashed out of the solution under 10mg/ml.

Ethanol works a lot better.