• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepping some dab-marines for the basketball games this evening.

It doesn't get better than this.

It's where you take a dab and then either chug a beer or take a shot, then exhale. It doesn't need to take more than a few seconds. It can be done with a non alcoholic drink as well, but it would probably need to not be a hot drink.

I'm alternating between using beer and cold chai as my chaser so I can last longer.

The strange (but nice ) thing is that the flavor of the dab still completely comes through even after chugging a cold one.

i reckon it'll be impossible to chug an entire beer after a dab.

a decent sized dab chokes me out.

a shot is another story though..;).

I've never seen the point in such an activity. I don't ever do anything fancy, I don't like beer pong, I know no smoke tricks, won't do shotguns, don't hold it for seven seconds, don't shotgun beers, don't play drinking games (I'll pretend I'm drinking sometimes lol), etc. I don't know why, but it just strikes me as pointless.

i like it because it proves you can handle drink + toke without spewing! haha reminds me my old circle had this fucked-up wooden bowl that would burn really easily and the weirdest shit about it is when you toked from that bowl it would send you on a dark trip, so toking off it became the defacto punishment for anyone that greened out or spilled bong water or blew out the ash. damn that was an evil bowl...

dabmarines... I Remember people doing that with straight up weed bowls. Cashing ~1g in a toke, chugging a beer, exhaling before you throw up.

Never liked that shit. Always destroys my stomach. To each their own, though, to each their own...

Got my 'script refilled today, so it's obviously a wonderful day. Got a mixed ounce of Cheesequake and Baby Joker to go with it, just downloaded Mass Effect Andromeda, on day 3 of my vacation.

Feelin' productive as shit whilst really getting nothing done, and that, my friends, is the curse of Xanax.

How's everybody else doin' today? :p

i like it because it proves you can handle drink + toke without spewing! haha reminds me my old circle had this fucked-up wooden bowl that would burn really easily and the weirdest shit about it is when you toked from that bowl it would send you on a dark trip, so toking off it became the defacto punishment for anyone that greened out or spilled bong water or blew out the ash. damn that was an evil bowl...

Green-out punishment? Barbarians!

I understand the spilled bongwater, though, I will fuck someone's shit up (or at least be really, really spiteful) if they did that in my house.

I remember in college a buddy of mine that had low blood sugar and always smoked with us. Big, tall, skinny dude that played basketball so he had a high metabolism as it is.

It got to a point where we'd have to force food on him before a session because he was known to faint walking down the dorm's stairs to his first floor room after a typical sesh. Like, faint on the concrete/metal stairs. We always figured that was punishment enough, lol.

[EDIT:

This video had me geekin', man:

Last edited:
Still dabbing the cbd shatter. i've had it so long that the expiration date expired but it's still fire doesn't seem expired to me.

So, I'd say it's safe to say you're a dabhead w01fie..... and I'm curious, how do dabheads feel about that god damn retarded ass mother fucking dabbing "dance"/trend?

idk why but I instantly get annoyed when I see people do that shit.

p.s.

allergy season got me feelin' like

giphy.gif

Last edited:
yeah i've been following the dab trend for a while you got me there :)

as far as the dance, it's just another macarena or something of the like. im not all about the dance but at times i am all about the drug.

i'm of the conspiracy opinion (because of the timing of the two separate entities becoming insanely popular) that the dance and the concentrate are related and the drug-name came before the dance. basically some kind of freak of nature in the development of society would be my guess.

yeah i've been following the dab trend for a while you got me there :)

as far as the dance, it's just another macarena or something of the like. im not all about the dance but at times i am all about the drug.

i'm of the conspiracy opinion (because of the timing of the two separate entities becoming insanely popular) that the dance and the concentrate are related and the drug-name came before the dance. basically some kind of freak of nature in the development of society would be my guess.

Yeah,, you're right though. It's called a dab in reference to how the average person'd take their first dab and immediately go into a coughing fit, usually curling inwards covering their mouth with part of their arm while they do it.

That's my understanding, at least, and then you see parents havin' their little kids dab and shit.... idk, it just annoys me.

:) I enjoy reading the posts here, though I have little to contribute. Laughter is good medicine, and I require a daily dose, which this provides! Thank y'all for that!

CG...I wish I could send the Oxys your way. lol They do me no good without putting my guts on LOCKDOWN.

Yea ME! I had emergency Gastrografin enema again on Monday. Torture in it's highest form, but much needed relief. Rad shows variations from "ballooning" to barely open colon, with obvious strictures/adhesions. Answers? Fuck, no...I won't let my colon go!? I'd wager that's a common protest chant amongst my Boomer generation. Sadly, I've been on the front lines for 2 decades.

Anyhoo...Wolf, our MS girls took it to the limit, but couldn't finish. Props to SC!?! We're proud of our girls, but ain't gonna lie...

Oh, and thujone...My favorite little pipe was handmade by my dear friend (miss you, brotha!) It's hewn from cedar with a little copper tube. I use it when I need it to hit fast and hard, get shit-faced and forget my pain!

I personally don't like the smoke, but I LOVE the escape from the HELL I exist within. So...I'll take the punishment of the wooden bowl. To the left...:)

*hits it while the cherry is still going*

MS really played well in the Final Four against UConn, with a buzzer beater at the end! Great stuff.

*passes left*

I picked up an ounce today. Gonna order a dry herb vape pen tomorrow, I found a nice one for relatively cheap. It's not the best bud, but it's decent, and with the vape I can save the left over herb and use it in edibles :)

Wow I really got a taste of those CBD strains recently. I got some cbd divine from a club in Barcelona and yesterday after smoking some I had a strong coffee in the evening which made my heart go wild a bit. Normally this would give me at least some anxiety, but not this time.

CBD rules

It's always a good day in my book when you pick up some new glass %)

Scooped this little Schmalex minitube earlier and I'm very pleased with it. It's only like 6 inches tall with a basic 3 hole diffy, but its got some serious rumble to it. Surprisingly can fill the can halfway up with water without getting splashed on the lips and it has a strong chug for such a small piece. I'm not sure what the color pull is I assume it's something custom from him but the linework is pretty awesome. I'm happy with it though I think it will make a nice little travel piece for summer when the weather gets better

NSFW:
2r27urm.png

Thanks Dixi :)

Unfortunately I don't have a nail that fits to use it right now but I'm looking forward to trying it out

Disclaimer: Don't know what the "nail" is used for...Is it for wax?

DaBuddha (I inherited from my dear compassionate friend) seems to have a "nail". He was mentoring me on the use of MMJ for PAIN before his last round of chemo. He and his wife mailed my supplies to me.

He died in February. She sent me his vape and leftover buds. I'm sure he's laughing his ass off "out there", as I am so not good at this! I miss my BFAM so very much. I think he just vaped the bud to escape the pain. The "nail" looks unused.

I'm limited as to trying much of anything since I no longer have access to MMJ through them. :eek:

Last edited:
Green-out punishment? Barbarians!

I understand the spilled bongwater, though, I will fuck someone's shit up (or at least be really, really spiteful) if they did that in my house.

I remember in college a buddy of mine that had low blood sugar and always smoked with us. Big, tall, skinny dude that played basketball so he had a high metabolism as it is.

It got to a point where we'd have to force food on him before a session because he was known to faint walking down the dorm's stairs to his first floor room after a typical sesh. Like, faint on the concrete/metal stairs. We always figured that was punishment enough, lol.

lol yeh, i think i meant whiting out, not passing out from pot but more like someone who mixes drinking and toking and ends up spewing when they shoulda known better! i dunno, forgetting all the pot slang!

Oh, and thujone...My favorite little pipe was handmade by my dear friend (miss you, brotha!) It's hewn from cedar with a little copper tube. I use it when I need it to hit fast and hard, get shit-faced and forget my pain!

mmm love the smell of cut cedar, i had an awesome cedar stash box that is verrrry counter-culturey (trippy), gonna have to dig it up and snap a pic. hope the tube is brass not copper, brass is pretty common for small pipes but copper isn't usually used since it can get toxic when a patina develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.