• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when i get a brownie with labeling stating 100mg thc.. whats to confuse by the way im in ca

I'm not an expert on legal states and how they do their labelling but from what I understand the brownie itself will have ~100mg total in it, yet the dose is not an entire brownie. Rather, a single dose might be a quarter of the brownie, which would bring each dose down to ~25mg out of the ~100mg whole.

I'm pretty sure you're reading your labels right, though, because if you eat that whole brownie you for sure will be ingesting ~100mg. In my experience, it's easier to keep track of this kind of stuff when the doses are already broken down for you... like with chocolate bars or gummy bear-type candies.

I'm not an expert on legal states and how they do their labelling but from what I understand the brownie itself will have ~100mg total in it, yet the dose is not an entire brownie. Rather, a single dose might be a quarter of the brownie, which would bring each dose down to ~25mg out of the ~100mg whole.

I'm pretty sure you're reading your labels right, though, because if you eat that whole brownie you for sure will be ingesting ~100mg. In my experience, it's easier to keep track of this kind of stuff when the doses are already broken down for you... like with chocolate bars or gummy bear-type candies.

i agree, it woulld be preferable if they were broken down into smaller acurate doses, but it varies by company or by dispensary. as far as edibles go i do like the drinks they carry some lemonade near me and with liquid you can break down your dose fairly easily

That's correct pretty much. A lot of jurisdictions I know of say max 100mg in any one single item (whether it's a cellophane wrapped brownie or a packet of gummies) and sometimes have an even lower limit for individual dose pieces like 50mg or something. This of course isn't to say that there's people who don't need a 500mg dose to get high but even 50mg is going to be fairly generous to many people, and of course they're always free to buy more than one pack of edibles.

Agree 100% that SLH is close to coffee, but when you say goes great in coffee do you mean decarbed and w/some kind of fat?

Tom

(I'm really starting to like Haze's; Super Silver Haze, Arjan's Haze, etc - they really provide a nice little jolt to wake me up)
yea the oil is decarbed

Super Sour Diesel is another similar strain that works great in the morning.

I really need to severely cut back on my intake. My tolerance is getting too high and I've been spending way too much on oil lately. I used to be allot better at controlling my consumption even when my health issues were bad and I had a cluster fuck of stressful shit in my life.

I've just been doing some cbd oil today since that's all I got. It helps allot with that icky feeling you get just stop after having smoked allot daily for a long period of time.

Last edited:
I've never known how many mg of thc were in any edible I've bought. Of course, I live in the black market. I like that though. Dealers tend to make edibles super potent, and if they're not, I never feel them. The one time I got legal cookies from a friend who'd been up to Colorado, I didn't feel a thing after multiple cookies. There will always be a black market for weed, the same way there is for moonshine. Unregulated is fun.

I've heard stories about ibogaine but they always sounded way more intense.. maybe that was just at higher doses i'm guessing. Sounds pretty mild and pleasant from what you describe. Kind of want to try it myself.

Sounds like you are making some progress. Post-acute withdrawals can be discouraging at times, but it definitely is a time of self-discovery.

Ibogaine has a powerful energy to it. Those high doses are taken by actively using addicts are are upwards of a gram. I have been taking anywhere from 10 to 100mg a day and it is very different this way. It's not like any other psychedelic I have tried at all, and it really makes me want to do yoga sometimes. There is a fascinating spirit to it. I am using it to help cope with post-acute withdrawal symptoms for a couple weeks. The clean stimulation, antidepressant effect and thought provocation is much appreciated at this time and synergizes wonderfully with weed. Can't think of any noticeable side effects, as cognitively stimulating as it is I can sleep fine. There is no need to take a heavy dose after 7 months and it builds up in the body as well, last thing I need is a wildcard right now and those trips can go either way.

Alcohol is a fucking stupid drug. Why do people do it? It's like... slight amount of euphoria and anxiety release for 20-30 minutes then you crash into a 50 foot thick concrete wall at 500mph and feel like you're in stage 4 cancer about to die. I know this is CD social but god damn. Every time I have even a little liquor it's definitely kinda enjoyable for a short time but the crash is just retarded. I'm considering just letting my liquor reserves run dry and never buying another bottle. I never drank heavily, 3 standard drinks worth of alcohol in one day is a lot for me... so it's not like it's alcohol poisoning lol

Feeling great off three beers and a bowl. I've got heavy lifting work for next three hours.

It's whatever.

Taking a 2 day break because I have some serious work that I want to be as mentally clear as possible for on Friday. Hopefully gives my tolerance a drop too. I'm going to try theanine + caffeine for the first time, it's a physically and mentally demanding task. While it should only take an hour or two at most... it'll be about the same amount of money I make in a week from my main (but part time) job.

I hope it's work that's legal in your jurisdiction.

I shouldn't give you the benefit of the doubt though.

Yes I'm going to run 5 metric tons of meth across the border. You caught me.

latest

I gave away my car due to all the weed and psych meds I'm on. I get very drowsy and nod off. Also, dialysis = almost random vomiting.

So I had the chance to go grocery shopping today and what did I buy? A jar of salted peanuts, 4 pounds jeno's pizza nuggets, an 18 inch long dagwood sub and some kind of turkey chipotle bacon wrap.

And yeah, I know the bit about healthy snacks; I preach that myself. It's just that junk food is obscenely easy. Open/eat. Pretty much no way to screw things up.

Smokeing GSC, bubba kush and blue widow one after the other about 90 minutes apart.

Listening to

The entire 3 cd album is like 3 1/2 hours long

sometimes the answers are so simple i spent allnight trying to get my pen to work but for some reason the wax i got which is supposed to be better than the stuff i had been getting hadn't got on coils at all it all had melted to the side of the tank, well i finally got a hit so all is well

sometimes the answers are so simple i spent allnight trying to get my pen to work but for some reason the wax i got which is supposed to be better than the stuff i had been getting hadn't got on coils at all it all had melted to the side of the tank, well i finally got a hit so all is well

Shit like that is why I don't think I'll ever bother with concentrates. Such a hassle.

so true, flower is much simpler. days like these make me wish i would of stuck with smoking. but for getting high in public the pens are great.
just to note iv'e not really had any problems with the prefilled cartridges but this wax pen is messy sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.