• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeh, i think i meant whiting out, not passing out from pot but more like someone who mixes drinking and toking and ends up spewing when they shoulda known better! i dunno, forgetting all the pot slang!

mmm love the smell of cut cedar, i had an awesome cedar stash box that is verrrry counter-culturey (trippy), gonna have to dig it up and snap a pic. hope the tube is brass not copper, brass is pretty common for small pipes but copper isn't usually used since it can get toxic when a patina develops.

yeah, the slang's different everywhere. green-out to me just means someone that falls out mid- or post-session from too much weed + some other factor.

I never really used white-out before.... basically if someone spews chunks, I just say the earled/hurled. Happens to the best of us... for me, if I'm especially hungry or drunk, take a big hit and accidentally swallow smoke instead of inhaling it. That burp-up can be fuckin' deceptive, man.

Disclaimer: Don't know what the "nail" is used for...Is it for wax?

DaBuddha (I inherited from my dear compassionate friend) seems to have a "nail". He was mentoring me on the use of MMJ for PAIN before his last round of chemo. He and his wife mailed my supplies to me.

He died in February. She sent me his vape and leftover buds. I'm sure he's laughing his ass off "out there", as I am so not good at this! I miss my BFAM so very much. I think he just vaped the bud to escape the pain. The "nail" looks unused.

I'm limited as to trying much of anything since I no longer have access to MMJ through them. :eek:

Yup, just need a little quartz dish for it so I can vaporize some hash off it %).

I've also got a Da Buddah! They're great units, I think mine is maybe 5-6 years old now and I've never had a problem with it. I've also got two other vaporizers from the same company, and my portable one ended up breaking and it wasn't covered under warranty. I emailed the company asking if they could fix it for a fee, and they ended up fixing it for free and sending it back to me a few weeks later. They're really good people and they're based out of Colorado.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend :( . I personally only use mine for bud as well, but I know they do sell attachments for them to turn it into an e-nail. I assume that's what you got, I think they just slip over the ceramic element and once you let it warm up it's ready to melt some hash. I have no experience with it, but I imagine it works great. For such a simple unit compared to what's on the market now it's got some great variability as far as temperature options go with that dial. I'm also a fan it doesn't have any LCD screens or flashy lights on it or anything. To me those features are just another thing that could end up breaking lol

Last edited:
8) Thank you. He was a warrior, fighting prostate cancer for almost 10 years. He'd grown his own weed in the 80's, believed that "weed is weed". He didn't have much faith in what he called "boutique weed". I convinced him to at least try MMJ, which is legal in his state. He was skeptical initially, until a couple of dispensary strains delivered him from the evil of CANCER. He became a regular customer of the dispensaries, but found vaping easier on his lungs.

He had a tabletop vape with all the bells, whistles and flashing lights, but he dropped it the first month. It shattered. His wife replaced it with a virtually indestructible DaBuddha tabletop. He was not able to use it for very long, so he wanted me to have it post mortem. UGLY CRY...He was looking after me, his cyber sis, even as he faced his own death. One in a million!

He would want me to keep searching for the Holy Grail of MMJ to ease my pain. He hated to know that I was curled in a fetal position, with a choked bowel and bladder.

Dixi, Dixi, Dixi.... I hope you catch a break soon, girl. I couldn't imagine having the strength you've had to develop to go through all this/that shit.

So in the spirit of illnesses, I've got (what seems relatively minor now, lol) a sinus infection. :(

My cough went away by the time I made it to a doctor, so I couldn't even wrangle some promethazine w/ codeine out of the deal despite the sore as fuck throat. I'll still get some, it just would've been cheaper if my insurance would've covered it.... like, way cheaper.

As for my bum knee, doctor thinks it's a cartilage issue... so probably not arthritis but still not bueno. Bullshit thing is I didn't even get an opiate for that, but I did get this dope ass prescription NSAID called nabumetone that completely got rid of the pain better than any OTC med I've ever taken-- just didn't get me high, is all, which would've been a bonus.

Got an X-ray done yesterday so that they can clear me for an MRI to see what's going on with the ligaments and cartilage and tendons and shit. Fuckin' insurance, man... doctor knows what's wrong but still has to jump through hoops to get the proper testing done. It's all about the $$$$$ when it comes to healthcare. 8(8:)X

Somehow I'm running low on weed? Like... I feel like I had an ounce at the beginning of the week, and I'm down to about a quarter-10g....

Granted, I've been on vacation this week doin' fuck-all but resting and trying to get my knee/sinus issues resolved, but because of that I feel like I haven't smoked as much as usual... but then again: Xanax.

I think I got a tree thief in my house, y'all. I'm not really mad, I just wanna know who it is so I can finally smoke with family.

well guise. got my kratom habit back to once a sunday.

successfully fought off hydrocodone cravings.

it's sorta sad when you ruin a drug for yourself by becoming addicted to it or falling into a bad habit.

everyone now looks at you when you're on it in a different light. it's like becoming an alcoholic in your friend group.

you can't drink the same without them thinking you're gonna over-do it or behave in some ridiculous way.

at this point the comfort of isolation seems more appealing and the troubled user takes his vice back to his home and gets high alone.

dunno if you guys like anderson .paak

So hey, just a heads up, if you guys come across the strain Crystalberry you need to buy that shit on the spot.

So, SO fucking wonderful.... <3

It's a real head-knocker, though. A hit too far and your ass is passin' out for the next few hours. Great for anxiety, too, at least for me.

Jibult...How's the knee? Dayem, I feel for you. I hope it won't require surgery. Keep us posted.

My husband agonizes with sinus infections EVERY Spring. It's not something to fuck with or wait & see for him. After a stint in the hospital with Solumedrol/Levaquin IV (infection progressed into ethnoid sinus and ear drums)...he takes it more seriously. First signs, he hits MediQuik for Rocephin/Dosepak. It's tough...take care!

Meanwhile I'm going to research that NSAID. Diclofenac worked for me for a while.

=D Have you captured your "tree thief"? lmao!

PotatoMan...Kudos on fending off the hydro cravings! I only tried Kratom for a week, back in 2015. I thought I'd found the Holy Grail for depression and/or perception of chronic pain. Sadly, it led to GI obstruction. And so it goes.

I often read the Kratom Sunday thread. Is Papa okay? I've been concerned about him, as he's only 8-9 years my senior.

I haven't heard back from the doctor who ordered it. I did all that over the weekend so I planned on calling today, but I had a shittacular day at work and pretty much slept most of it away with all this sinus infection meds I'm on.

So I need to call his office and see what's what, but I'm pretty sure I'll be going in for an MRI next because the doc seemed convinced it was a cartilage issue.

No status on the tree thief. I probably just smoked way more than I realized that week.

well guise. got my kratom habit back to once a sunday.

successfully fought off hydrocodone cravings.

it's sorta sad when you ruin a drug for yourself by becoming addicted to it or falling into a bad habit.

everyone now looks at you when you're on it in a different light. it's like becoming an alcoholic in your friend group.

you can't drink the same without them thinking you're gonna over-do it or behave in some ridiculous way.

at this point the comfort of isolation seems more appealing and the troubled user takes his vice back to his home and gets high alone.
I can identify with this in so many ways, having been the druggy in groups as well as having seen the alcoholics and druggies in other groups.

^^I'm willing to take a guess that people view opiate abusers and addicts in a different light once they learn about the addiction and recognize the symptoms of the high because the high is so god damn obvious (for most addicts, not all).

I'm moreso referring to heroin, oxycodone and fentanyl-- when you're high on shit like that, people look at you differently because, to them, you seem to be an entirely different person than your sober self.

I've got a buddy that had a dope/xanax habit, man. He'd be like a zombie when he mixed the two, and whether it was in person or just over the phone I could tell when he was dosed up. There's just huge red flags and warning signs with opiate abuse that don't really show up with many other drugs, and depending on the user in question it can be a damn near impossible task just getting them to carry on a coherent conversation... but at the same time, THEY feel GREAT... it's just that to the outside observer,
they might look near-comatose.

when-you-cant-breathe-in-the-hotbox-and-your-homie-18334980.png

^^Me an hour ago... mother fucker turned on the child safety locks and it's fuckin' hot as hell outside already

^^I'm willing to take a guess that people view opiate abusers and addicts in a different light once they learn about the addiction and recognize the symptoms of the high because the high is so god damn obvious (for most addicts, not all).

I'm moreso referring to heroin, oxycodone and fentanyl-- when you're high on shit like that, people look at you differently because, to them, you seem to be an entirely different person than your sober self.

definitely. i fucked around w oxy at the beginning of the semester and you just look like a fool man.

croaky voice, pinpoint eyes, eyelids attached to bricks, itching, euphoria smile... the works..

kratom is more low key, except, the norepinephrine effects make you looked tweaked and you still have the pinpoint eyes, itchyness and croaky voice..

PotatoMan...Kudos on fending off the hydro cravings! I only tried Kratom for a week, back in 2015. I thought I'd found the Holy Grail for depression and/or perception of chronic pain. Sadly, it led to GI obstruction. And so it goes.

you don't wanna use it everyday, that's for sure. the constipation is definitely unhealthy.

gave in to hydro cravings the other day :|.. perhaps i really should stay away but i'm weak when they're in my face...

I often read the Kratom Sunday thread. Is Papa okay? I've been concerned about him, as he's only 8-9 years my senior.

i'm not sure :(.. i have no contact with him off site.. i hope he comes back:(..

Man I really hope you guys are careful with the opiates. I've lost so many good friends over the past few years to that shit, and I know how easy it is to really slip in deep. I don't want to come off as that nagging annoying guy but please please please just be careful with that shit. It's heart breaking to me. Just last February my friend Michael who was in his late 20's overdosed just before his sons first birthday and passed away. My friend Mitch who was 24 OD'd and passed away last April out of the blue because he got a bad bag of heroin. I've been to a few funerals before that and it's really the most devastating thing I've ever seen with what their families have to go through. I witnessed the jump from when he was just popping whatever pills he could get his hands on to full blown heroin addict a few months later. I know you guys are grown adults and can make your own decisions but please just becareful and mindful of what you're putting in your bodies. That shit can get out of control very fast

Man I really hope you guys are careful with the opiates. I've lost so many good friends over the past few years to that shit, and I know how easy it is to really slip in deep. I don't want to come off as that nagging annoying guy but please please please just be careful with that shit. It's heart breaking to me. Just last February my friend Michael who was in his late 20's overdosed just before his sons first birthday and passed away. My friend Mitch who was 24 OD'd and passed away last April out of the blue because he got a bad bag of heroin. I've been to a few funerals before that and it's really the most devastating thing I've ever seen with what their families have to go through. I witnessed the jump from when he was just popping whatever pills he could get his hands on to full blown heroin addict a few months later. I know you guys are grown adults and can make your own decisions but please just becareful and mindful of what you're putting in your bodies. That shit can get out of control very fast

Seconded. Minor opiates are more manageable, but when a person starts fuckin' with the heavier, harder opiates like heroin, fentanyl and oxycododone it's so obvious watching someone willingly throw their lives into a downward spiral.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of functional hard drug users out there for it to be a thing-- they're just few and far between compared to the average user/abuser/addict.

My three closest friends have died thanks to, in some way or another, their dope addiction. One had an asthma attack mid-nod, never woke up. One got pushed out of a car going, according to the one witness, at least 65mph down a twisty, turny backroad-- you know, the kind where the speed limit drops to 15-20mph in the woods-- during what was supposed to be a pick-up but turned into a robbery/assault/manslaughter. The latest OD'd in his hotel room, but his shit was... it was getting bad. He was a dealer/addict, so he was running through more product a week through sales and personal use (value-wise, dollar amounts) than I was making in a god damn year.

RIP to all three brothers. Hopefully there really is some kind of afterlife and we'll see each other again... :(

I'm not one to judge, but definitely one to advise caution. Just be careful, moderate yourself and be aware of when your habit starts to really hurt your personal health.

Last edited:

i'm sorry you had to endure this man. i sometimes feel as though one of my friends can drop at any point. they're on a different path, influenced by mainstream hiphop and they sip any cough syrup with promethazine w/codeine in it (even if there was a considerable amount of ephedrine in it), gobble xanax and valium, blow every time they drink.

i've seen oxy tear a family apart, though, it was always probably falling apart.

hard opies are very dangerous i agree. it's fucked. i'm simply in love with the feeling. i just try to do kratom for the most part but i've been bumping into oxys, hydros, kpins for the first time since i been here.

idk if it's a test or what. i do not seek these drugs really, as i said i've just been bumping into them because of a friend.

i've already been losing the magic from hydros and prefer oxy.. but i will be very careful.. i'm honest with myself but actually lost the ability to say that with kratom over the last 4-6 months. i've only just gone back to once a week but i impulsively pop the painkillers :\.

I've still got a crush on hydros.

I've yet to venture outside the mild opioids though, I still like codeine, and O-DSMT is still doing the trick at around 20mg doses. I just ran out of it for the first time in a few months, time for a break anyways.

I gotta say spudboy, I'm jealous that you at least run into pharms; I haven't found any in years and I have a few 7.5mg hydros I still stash away for the apocalypse or something. I guess it means I still have control since I didn't immediately tear into them the minute I started having WDs. I could probably source at least something, but I hate asking people for opioids...

I simply love the feeling too man. I like downers, hate uppers. Sleep is the name of the game. Turned away from booze so now it's mild opioid abuse and occasional benzos when I can't sleep. Anyways...

I recently got an Atmos Jump, it's a dry herb vape pen that's actually quite a steal at 60 bucks. It vapes completely without combustion despite its price and only having one temp setting. Great starter vape for anyone not wanting to splurge on a fancy one. No complaints thus far. The cheap outdoor weed I got recently tastes like ass in it though, can't wait to get some dank that I'm licking my chops for.

Last edited:
yeah i would not take pills off the street unless they came straight from the pharmacy.

yeah we're sorta similar. i don't like uppers.

currently prepping myself for a phenethylamine flip next weekend;). i'm gonna take MDMA then 2C-B on the tail w this girl..

phens and acid are the most stimulating drugs i do, beside the occasional amp and the weekly kratom.

^That's about the extent of my stim use too. Occasional coffee in the morning if I get up extra early. Taken amps maybe 5 times. Much prefer nodding out to staying up all night.

Always wanted to try 2C-B but my local connections are pretty piss poor; same with MDMA. I'm lucky if I can get a reasonable price on a sheet of acid. I have C, D, E, and P in my stash but only tried the first two so far. I gather that the latter two are much deeper, and honestly with phens what I'm looking for is recreation over mind-blowing qualities. LSD seems to suit most situations though so I honestly just stick to that, been a while since I've had any 'alphabet soup' so to speak. Can't go wrong with a classic 8)

Really enjoying this new vaporizer. I had forgotten what a vaped weed high was like hahah

Last edited:
Got a bottle of lean today, label scratched out.... upon further investigation (internet and dosing) I think it may be Cheritussin AC.

It's got codeine in it, yeah, but still....

Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate (or "observe", in the secular vernacular, i think...)

here's a short for a larf, toggle CC for english if it isn't on already

Status
Not open for further replies.