• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Philadelphia Thread

There is already a tri-state (NY/NJ/PA) thread, but I'll allow this, and see where it goes.

People, please mind the rules:
- No solicitation, asking for hookups, offering them
- No specifying locations of open air spots
- No discussion of meetups
- No discussion of prices
- ... and please review all the rules of Bluelight and of this forum before posting.

Thank you.

Shout out to Philly.

[Perhaps we should make this a state-wide thread, though, include Pittsburgh, etc. if this gets going and we can seperate PA from NY/NJ? We shall see.]

As always moderators keep a close eye on location-specific threads all the time. If you post soliciting drugs or otherwise breaking the rules, expect to be rapidly banned or given infractions. If you want to discuss your local market, what's going on, the scene, whatever, please do; it's an education for all of us. As a New Yorker myself I like reading about other cities, too, and pop in occasionally to chat. :)

Yeah, I'd like to see this thread stay open, but it's hard enough getting an action in the tri-state thread alone.
Filth-a-delphia unite!

philly def deserves a thread. id like to jsut read it from an outsider perspective. Baltimore, which too deserves its own thread is dead too. tons popping out on the streets, just no bluelighters i guess.

Yeah, I am outsider to most of these threads, even to an extent to the NY scene seeing as I'm off dope and my last relapse of about 9 months or so was with one delivery guy and not really getting down and grimy in the scene itself. But I gotta monitor all of them for dealing and shit, of course, but I find it really interesting to learn about other scenes.

For instance, does Philly still do "baker's dozen" (13-bag or sometimes 12 IIRC) bundles, sealed in plastic (ostensibly to prevent tampering/cutting by people lower on the food chain?) That was one thing that I always remembered about Philly although I've never myself copped dope there although I have done dope in Philly that my Philly friends had copped and as far as I remember it was something like that andI can remember reading here and on opiophile (RIP) that Philly did it like that.

It's usually 14 bag bundles that come in wax baggies (usually blue for w/e reason) with a black colored stamp on it that comes in a small re-sealable plastic baggie that is just large enough to fit a folded up wax paper bag in there. Usually the stamp is either one or two words of something random or a picture of something random. Some of the stamps I used to get were:

Turbo, Avion, Over, Sonic, Ray Charles, one had a picture of a handicap sign on it, Caution (came in pink plastic bags, weird), Facebook, Warning, Superman ($5 bags but they wouldn't tell you that unless you knew. If you asked for 4 bags and gave them 40 bills they'd be like keep it moving and if you gave them 20 bills they'd say the same thing), BMW, KFC, Ironman, Knockout, PR, My Turn (which became Taco Bell), Versace, there was these bags called Black Mamba right next to Turbo that were definitely Fentanyl or cut with fentanyl. Then there was shit like Dirty Sprite, Steph Curry, Crossfire, 2012, and some other shit but I stopped going to that part of Kensington because it was way too hot all the time. Basically any lettered street I stopped fucking with unless it was real early in the morning

idk, I'm drawing a blank now. There were other ones but I really can't think of them atm and the stamp is kind of irrelevant anyway. They'll change the dope up from spot to spot to get people to go to different areas and spread the business around. I wound up just going to Turbo most of the time because they opened at 4am and you could shoot up right at the spot and the dope was consistently an 8, had plenty of other junkies rolling through that you could sell shit to like subs or cigs, and was like a minute walk from a major road and like a 5 minute bus ride from broad st. It was only 5 minutes because the people down there take forever to get on and off the bus because there's like 8 strollers blocking the way. the best time to cop is like 430 in the morning because the blocks are all just opening up and sometimes you could get samples. There is also less cops and less people out and about in general. The worst time to go would be between like 9pm and 4am because it's dangerous as fuck and mostly crack sales at night anyway.

So to answer your question finally, no, they are not tamper proof at all and you can easily mess with most of the bags and the dealers don't really care because it's not like they're buying it off you

the reason dealers put them in plastic baggies is so they don't get wet in the rain because the bags are usually stashed somewhere on the street like under a piece of debris or something. Unless it's a real busy block, dealers don't usually hold bags on them. And if the wax baggies get wet you are basically wasting dope.

pretty much nothing is done with the junkie's interest in mind, everything comes back to helping the dealers somehow. The only thing they'll do for junkies is be open in all types of weather (see:plastic baggies) and sometimes have a place for you to shoot up at, usually with a local guy there who sells needles and IV supplies for a dollar. Most blocks just tell you to get the fuck out of there though

fuck philly, never did anything for me and I wish I grew up in an area where weed was legal. It's easier for me to get heroin than weed, talk about some bullshit.

And everyone one is so rude in Philly. Not in like a mean way or anything, it's just like a necessity. You literally can't be nice to people or you will get taken advantage of. I'm sure it's like that in every city but Philly seems especially bad

everyone just looks either totally fucked up on drugs or pissed off and miserable because they're trying to get fucked up on drugs.

dont go to Philly and expect to make any friends or fond memories. But you can score heroin very easily, and the quality ranges from junk to amazing like anywhere, but the sheer number of options makes it more likely to be good because the competition is real and the sets aren't overly far from each other so if you don't like one batch you can just go like a minute walk away and get something else and junkies all talk because they pan handle in the same spots so word gets around.

the cops are around but they don't actually fuck with junkies as much as people think.

Last edited:
For instance, does Philly still do "baker's dozen" (13-bag or sometimes 12 IIRC) bundles, sealed in plastic (ostensibly to prevent tampering/cutting by people lower on the food chain?)

Philly does 14, usually in the resealable ziplocks, unlike the sealed plastic I get in Brooklyn. Jabs in chi-town were/are usually 13.

maybe it was Chicago then I was thinking about. I think I've only gotten dope from both places once and like I said it wasn't right off the street. could've sworn the sealed-bags was a philly thing but guess I'm wrong on that. never saw it in the city or jerz, nor being sold other than in increments of 10 really although occasionally in jersey but it usually was a sign of worse dope. sometimes you would see the blank bags, not even taped, just tied down with a rubber band, that was always an indicator you were either gonna get fire or garbage, nothing in between.

Reactions: dsd
^ yeah who knows. you very well may have gotten the sealed bags in philly. but I used to cop there quite a bit and never came across that. not saying it's still not there somewhere.
all the stuff I ever copped in Chicago was in foil folds, as well.

In Jerz, all the bags that are unstamped and not taped are usually the WORST SHIT EVER. I've also found here specifically, the bags that are pre-marked- not stamped with ink-
(if you know what I mean, I don't know how to better explain that) are always fucking garbage too.

Got top dog once and yeah they where sealed like 2 months ago. I wish I remembered where that was they where double normal street price in Philly but was almost worth it.

Ive been having success with the same spot low price 16bag bundles. Its great stuff. Called "almighty".

There was crappy stuff called "one way" that had fent in it and a cut that made me feel like crap. The bundles towards the end of the pack where going very cheap so I stretched some pure h I had with it and it saved me alto of $.

Red little caps where fire I got up there I strip tested and no fent seamed pretty pure I liked them alto but forget the spot someone took me and I didn't pay enough attention.

maybe it was Chicago then I was thinking about. I think I've only gotten dope from both places once and like I said it wasn't right off the street. could've sworn the sealed-bags was a philly thing but guess I'm wrong on that. never saw it in the city or jerz, nor being sold other than in increments of 10 really although occasionally in jersey but it usually was a sign of worse dope. sometimes you would see the blank bags, not even taped, just tied down with a rubber band, that was always an indicator you were either gonna get fire or garbage, nothing in between.

I formerly used a NYC delivery service back in 2007 until maybe 2009, who at the time pushed the "Breitling" stamp.. and it was an extra-large glassine bag with the entire bundle stuffed into that single bag, and that glassine was then sealed in a clear plastic baggie that was heat-sealed. Their bags were the only ones I've seen sold in a plastic baggie.

Never copped in Philly always Camden, omw there right now driving down 130..anyway it's always 8-10/10 and 14 per bun. Never cold cop either fuck a set I'm 2 white. Use that delivery service, plus it's only 15 20 drive from my house to our pre defined meeting spot. It's always top notch quality, the past 2 years I've been seeing him on a daily or bi daily basis and the quality is always consistently amazing, hence why I use his service, my local guy does 15 but it's straight scramble where half of bun barely gets me feeling un sick and in 2 hours I'm withdrawing whereas my guy in Camden I can do one or two in the morning and feel high all day. So a bun lasts 2 3 days. Def worth the drive.

I lived in center city Philly for the past few years but never went to Kensington or the badlands to cop. Feel much more secure using a bonafied consistent delivery guy.

Best stuff is always in Kensington though.
I've always heard stuff up there is amazing and a few of my friends who had connects up there have copped me stuff before and it was always top notch. but I always felt unsafe going out there by my self without any connects or really knowing where to go to get what I want. Even my friends who would go out there regularly wouldn't just go and cold cup they use to dial a dealer guys. Not to say Camden is much better than Kensington if at all LOL but I feel safer going to c-town because I don't have to venture into the bad parts of the city to meet my guy and the locations we meet at are pretty low-key it's in and out in just a few seconds when we both roll up in our cars.

Long time lurker, first time posting. I lived in Philly for almost 10 years but left in 2012. I loved that city but certain areas was going to swallow me up for sure.
When I left it was the wild west up there. Cops were on the lookout for violence and occasionally would post up under the EL to slow down commerce but that was about the extent of their involvement.
I recently read that the tracks were completely cleaned up and the residents there had to leave. I also remember in my last few years that construction and gentrification had crossed Girard and was moving north. On one hand it didn't seem like the environment was sustainable and on another it seemed like it was never going to be different.
Have certain neighbourhoods changed much in the past 5 years?

(yes or no will do)

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time lurker, first time posting. I lived in Philly for almost 10 years but left in 2012. I loved that city but certain areas was going to swallow me up for sure.
When I left it was the wild west up there. Cops were on the lookout for violence and occasionally would post up under the EL to slow down commerce but that was about the extent of their involvement.
I recently read that the tracks were completely cleaned up and the residents there had to leave. I also remember in my last few years that construction and gentrification had crossed Girard and was moving north. On one hand it didn't seem like the environment was sustainable and on another it seemed like it was never going to be different.
Have certain neighbourhoods changed much in the past 5 years?

(yes or no will do)

Right, unless we have suddenly turned into tripadviser - I have had enough of specific references to local areas. It's my fault - as a clueless 'euro' it is sometimes difficult for me to differentiate between neighbourhoods and larger towns and cities. So, if you want to discuss the general dope scene in Philly, go for it, but if you need to know what is currently going down in Kensington, then you need to either discuss it elsewhere or take a road trip to find out.

I'm sorry to have picked up on your first post on the site Strevaris to make this point and I sincerely hope that you stick around, but references to drug hotspots stop here.

Steewith2ees, I didn't mean to break any rules here so my bad if I did so. The neighborhood had already been mentioned frequently with seemingly no issue and it is a fairly large area. The name is synonymous with drugs so I guess I didn't think I was revealing anything new.
That being said, my apologies. I have no desire to ever go there again but I remember seeing neighborhoods change quickly when I lived there so wants to ask. No offense taken and I'll tread more carefully going forward.