• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

It was cold and out of a tin. I was told this is the only way.

Although, this same person also swears by beans cold out of a can. I thought that was odd but the more I ask people, the more common it seems to be.

Also - thank you for leading me to that wee song. I'd heard the melody before but not the words.

Compared to everything disturbing that's ever been suggested of you in jest, that is much worse.

For the sake of fuck.

This tides worse than the revelation that some people get off the toilet seat to wipe their arse.

I am eating the worst lasagne ever created. I think jenkem would taste better than this slop.

Still bitchin' 'bout my cooked oysters? Tastier than your shitey lasagne I'd wager :p

Weirdly, I've always been rather partial to hospital food. Institutional food in general actually. I should probably see a doctor about it. Especially if it means for a plate of hospital pie 'n' mash.

Breakfast today consists of lemon and black pepper smoked salmon, cream cheese and horseradish on toasted muffins. Yum <3

The food the patients get is a lot better than.the slop they sell the nurses. Made in different kitchens. Seriously the worst food i can remember encountering but i was so hungry i forced myself to eat it.

Consumer, hot sauce is your friend when you forget a packed lunch.

Sham nice brekkie. Must be nice to have it prepared for you and served in bed ;)

Never going to not take my lunch ever again but i dont think any sauce could have covered up the extreme wrongness of that lasagne. It was really next level bad.

I think after all this a blow by blow description of this monstrosity of a foodstuffs is in order. I mean most are descriptive of their tastier meals, do not suffer alone, force us to share in this inedible disaster.

Weirdly, I've always been rather partial to hospital food. Institutional food in general actually. I should probably see a doctor about it. Especially if it means for a plate of hospital pie 'n' mash.

Damn right. I've never eaten so well in my life. Salmon, baked potatoes, carrot soup, pie, and individual fruit puddings <3

I loved hospital lunches & dinners (the cold, white breakfast toast didn't do it for me though)
It was like school dinners but nice