• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Sham is in the kitchen cooking up some spaghetti and meat balls for dinner. Salad and garlic bread.

Can't wait. We've worked up an appetite.

At least the garden is looking better and ready for a bbq on Friday.

Fillet steak, fried mushrooms, tenderstem broccoli and jersey new potatoes in a garlic and herb butter sauce.

Lunch earlier today.

359z68z.jpg

shrooms stuffed with bellow cheese and cooked in the oven . pretty simplistic but veeeery delicious.

Leftovers consisting of gorgonzola-based mac 'n' cheese wiv some tomato, basil 'n' olive spaghutta on the side, plus garlic bread.

Stuffing in at least some of the best ways.

Lawdy. Does no cunt eat in this day and age? And, if not, what drugs are involved and why are they not being discussed here?!? 8(

That aside, had quite possibly the best enchiladas so far for dins tonight. As cooked by my Good Lady with assistance from our very own homegrown habaneros (which I must say have the best flavour of any chilli I've come across recently - so sweet, so fruity, and so goshdarn pokey 8o). Not much else to say but the balance of savoury, sweet, fragrant, hot and cheesy was just spot on. I bloody <3 enchiladas, mind... but these really were top notch all the same <3

That sounds pretty good Shammy, especially with the home grown chillis.

Had some ridiculously good Lebanese food in Edinburgh tonight. A whole lot of dishes - Kibbeh, Kafka, Hummus (as you do) Pilaf, Tabbouleh and amazing char-grilled marinated chicken. Bloody hell the flat bread thingy was gorgeous. Very yummy.

Ended up on a train back west with a simply marks profiterole pot pud with nasty eco wooden spoon and individual bottle of rose cava with straw (fucking paper of course) on the train home for afters. Pretty good eating tbh.

Lawdy. Does no cunt eat in this day and age?

Honestly, if I didn't have to eat to survive I wouldn't bother. Food has never interested me and I actually find it a chore. I hate watching people eat and I hate eating in front of other people - so going out for meals is a fuckin nightmare. I'd rather just take drugs...

As a veteran weed-smoker I am both surprised and impressed that you break the stereotype of the munch-obsessed toker, Fubz. Not a thing I can relate to cos my lawdy do I loves me some delicious foodstuffs. Even during the heights (and indeed depths) of my stims and/or opiate excesses there was always the comedown/recovery day munchfest. Tasty things are tasty and as such they need eating imo.

That sounds pretty good Shammy, especially with the home grown chillis.

Used more of the crop on my considerably less delicious (but too cheap in the reduced section to resist) chicken, chorizo, bacon & sweetcorn pizza tonight. Would've added some to the rather delish tomato 'n' veg sauce I made to go with (Co-Op reduced section 'fresh') beef bolognese-stuffed ravioli we had last night but we have gringo-mouths in our midst who balk at such things :!

Steak? I fuckin thought it was salmon... :D

Eurgh!!! Don't like that either. I hate fish. I'd rather eat an army ration pack of mushy pasta followed by rock hard biscuits than go to a posh restaurant tbh... good food is wasted on me...

good food is wasted on me...

Any food is wasted on me mate. I'm not a foody at all - i find having to eat a total pain in the arse tbh (and I don't mean I'm plugging it) - unless I've got the munchies then I can enjoy eating total crap...

Haha, it’s gammon you pair of plonkers. With a crust of freshly cracked black peppercorns, crushed sea salt and a mix of dried herbs.

Haha, it’s gammon you pair of plonkers. With a crust of freshly cracked black peppercorns, crushed sea salt and a mix of dried herbs.

Heheh, you had us both fooled there! Now gammon, that I DO like. I have gammon (with honey glaze) for Xmas dinner because I can't be doing with turkey.