• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Assuming that my tryptamines arrive safely this week I plan to order ~25 of these or ETH-LAD (maybe 10 of both). Which would you guys consider closest to AL-LAD? I enjoy how light hearted yet visual AL can be.

Well... AL-LAD is quite unique. ALD-52 is closer to it than ETH-LAD is. But neither is like it.

This is literally the next thing on the list.
On ICE semi-perminent sealed extra careful.

A sheet could last for decades..........

What more could you want <3

After taking nothing but proper LSD for a little while, I decided to give this one another go and... is it just me or does ALD-52 have a distinct body load? There was tingling in my extremities and I experienced a general (but mild) body discomfort, none of which I usually get from LSD. And this was something I remembered from previous trials.
So IDK, to me this does not feel like "the cleanest acid" at all. I think I'll stick to good ole L and tuck this away in the collection!

For me ALD-52 has less bodyload than LSD even does, quite consistently.

After taking nothing but proper LSD for a little while, I decided to give this one another go and... is it just me or does ALD-52 have a distinct body load? There was tingling in my extremities and I experienced a general (but mildl) body discomfort, none of which I usually get from LSD. And this was something I remembered from previous trials.
So IDK, to me this does not feel like "the cleanest acid" at all. I think I'll stick to good ole L and tuck this away in the collection!
I think eth has the most noticeably distinct features. As for ALD and LSD, I personally cant tell them apart, confused the two many times in my blind trials

Of course - I am well aware of your blind tests :D. I think could also tell ETH-LAD and AL-LAD apart quite easily (especially ETH, even at lower doses).
It just felt like ALD-52 had a distinctly "dirty" feeling that was a bit unpleasant. At doses equivalent to this last trial (reaching up to ++) I've had LSD that felt completely transparent, with no bodily issues to speak of other than difficulty sleeping. Could still be nocebo mixed with set/setting, but it's not the first time I notice it.

To be honest, I think these chems are just too subjective to truly compare. I can almost tell them apart but I know many others that swear up and down they couldn't tell 1p and lsd apart whereas i could. Like the dirty feeling you got with 1a i get just the opposite on 1p. It's like the meth bomb of lsd. On L I can fall asleep around the 8-10 hour mark assuming everything went smooth and I weren't out and about all night. 1p I was garunteed up for 12-15 (except on lower(1 tab) doses) and I just felt jittery. I've taken 1a to ++ alone and what I believed to be a ++++ in an unreal combination. The only distinction I ever noticed was after my 1a research, I found that the mindset it put me in vs L was more easily swayed by the things around me, so I guess that could get dirty or nasty more often but it didnt feel like a bodyload. With L I feel that I'm just more in control, where 1a (on higher doses) you really have to just ride it out sometimes.

So I don’t know if other have had this happeb
but ALD-52 and acomet have both given me next to nothing visuals lately
do I just need a break?
and I’m talking months between

^ I've come to the conclusion that if I dose when I'm feeling tired, I get close to no sensual effects, only cognitive distorsion.

^ I've come to the conclusion that if I dose when I'm feeling tired, I get close to no sensual effects, only cognitive distorsion.
I got the same effects on lower doses of ETH. Then again it usually lacks that internal headspace imo

For me ald-52 definitely has the lowest body load of all lysergamides I've tried (everything commercially ever available except 1b-lsd/mipla/1p-mipla (and none of these sounds interesting enough to spent money on so unless someone gives me a free sample...) and a few that were never released).

But tbh no lsysergamide (or any of the 4-ho/aco tryptamines I've tried) gives me much if any bodyload. 2c-e (surprisingly 2c-p is fine), 5-meo-mipt, 5-meo-dmt are by far the worst in this regard.

>Which would you guys consider closest to AL-LAD? I enjoy how light hearted yet visual AL can be.

Neither tbh.

Al-lad is the 4-ho/aco met of lysergamides and that's what it's closest to, just with a longer duration and a different style of visuals.

Ald-52 is pretty much either the same or only slightly different than 1p-lsd/lsd

Eth-lad is lsd with the visuals turned to 15, strong headspace but not the same as ald-52/1p-lsd/lsd, very high potency, steep dose response curve, gives some people really bad body load.

Duration wise Al-lad is a few h shorter than ald-52/1p-lsd/lsd/eth-lad.

I agree with the guy who said eth-lad is the most unique of all.

Quite an interesting thread. Problem being how inherently subjective this subject was destined to be from the start. I have a couple experiences that could at least show difference between 1p-lsd, lsd25, and ald52.

First off I started doing lsd as a young teen. Quit after a few hundred doses and resumed in around 98-99 rave scene. My 4th time dropping acid was a blotter called Fly in the Ointment (I believe). It had tie die on one side of the sheet, and the backside each hit had either a heart or an ankh on every other perforated hit. I took one blotter and I tripped so unbelievably hard (for one blotter mind you!) that I am not even sure if it was lsd. The year, however, was 1994 and you were hard pressed to find research chem websites! Actually, you were hard pressed to find internet unless you worked at Cern ;). It must have been an obscenely large amount of lsd, but I'm not all that sure how much can fit on one blotter. The acid I used to have in late 90s early 2000s was either Dexter's Lab blotter which was explained to me by my E and A contact (yes I sold at Raves, not for money but for the amazing vibe and tribal like hive mind that acid seems to create in the rave atmosphere) from Duquesne University that the hits were soaked in Amber Crystal Liquid. They were magnificent and had a fast turnover rate, which kept them from going bad. I also received the acid in Liquid Form in sweet breath droppers (those tiny plastic bottles that resemble small visine vials and contain a mint breath freshener with some kind of solvent in it. These were made volumetrically by dissolving a preset weight of Amber Crystal's in each vial. I forget the actual dosage per bottle but if I remember correctly it was 70 drops each drop containing 150ugs of Lsd25. People preferred the liquid at Raves because it was easy to dispense by dropping the desired amount of drops on the consumers tongue as opposed to messing with scissor in the dark with sweaty hands. Plus the blotter paper was evidence enough to put you right in Jail. A tiny sweet breathe container could be thrown on the ground and stomped out before being confiscated by the law. Also you didn't have to worry about Agents buying a ten strip and bringing them to the lab for analysis. Either the consumer was a legit raver and happy customer, or if it was a cop, it was nothing but a cop tripping balls with zero evidence for court. Anyhow
This is leading to an experience I had with four drops of the amber crystal liquid drops (600ug lsd25). I dosed it while at a recovery house in Florida. I lay down in my bed, put on headphones playing the Amen Andrews vs Spac Hand Luke (Luke Vibert) cd. Within twenty minutes the music took on that devious feel, and two things became clear to me.. Luke Vibert was the perfect music for Lsd, and that Lsd was not going to be mistaken for any other chemical. After an hour I felt something touching my spinal chord, and before I could get a chance to be freaked out by the odd sensation, my ego completely dissolved and my visuals were not visuals in the classic sense as eyes to see them were not understood. I didn't know "myself" from a chair in the corner of the room. So let's say in my minds eye, I experienced what appeared to be A Giant Double Helix shooting a myriad of smaller double helix into the aether. There wasn't anything said by the entity but instead it was communicated without words that the entity represented the Creator on the other side of the "veil" doing what He does, creating everything. I don't remember much more but I do remember eventually seeing the numbers on my digital alarm clock bouncing up and down until I could eventually see that six hours had passed by in what seemed to be an experience outside of time space. I then managed to get enough ego gathered to stand up and make it to the bathroom to urinate. I remember as I was walking to the bathroom that I just reached pseudo enlightenment. I came to understand the purpose of meditation and prayer, to dissolve your ego so that you could know God who we are blinded to with our worldly 3rd/4th dimensional fall of Light senses. This experience still lives with me to this day. I didn't have the urge to trip for such a long time after that because I experienced what I used Lsd to experience.
Several years later when I saw 1plsd appear online, and I read the comparison to Lsd25 was almost indistinguishable. Based on this, I ordered 8 150ug pellets of the 1p. I started by taking two to get an idea of what I was dealing with. After about 45 minutes I started to experience all kinds of uncomfortable physical body load. Especially I remember feeling as though my stomach would fill up with gas and leave me with this bloated uncomfortable feeling that left the generic OEVs as something of non interest. I figured that the only way out of the physical discomfort was to go all out and dissolve ego so that I could have a musical peak without dealing with body load... Although I gotta say it had some of the most euphoric tactile sensations I've experienced from psyches that seemed to be in sync with music which was really a big part of the 1p experience. I found drum and bass to fit the ticket for the experience. I ended up taking a total of eight pellets which I calculated to be 1.2grams! Omg what have I just done to myself! Actually I was anticipating an experience so hardcore that I was afraid my mind might have become a dangerous weapon that could poke holes in space time in turn swallowing up existence. Nothing of the sort happened. I remember being up for about six hours with my girlfriend on the back porch laughing hilariously with her about almost everything. She was on about four of the tablets. It was at this point we parted was because I wanted her to get home before peaking. It was at this point that I remember the most fatiguing feeling I've ever experienced mentally. I fumbled around with YouTube on my smart phone trying to find a great set to lay in bed and trip out to. I hit play and woke up hours later. I was sleeping on 1.2 grams of what was supposed to be equivalent to lsd 25! It was nothing like lsd. It felt comparable to a heavy dose of strong 4acomipt or something. But it was most definitely 1p because I was cool with the vendor and his RCs always were tested by a third party and sent with the MSDS. I'm guessing that the body load must have come from biphasic metabolism. I feel that 1p lsd must be inactive, having the metabolite as the active chem. I believe this put a heavy hepatoxic load on my liver. This felt nothing reminiscent of true Lsd. Not only this but I feel that the difference in moeity was another factor in its difference from Lsd.
Recently I took 200ug of Ald52 which felt much much closer to clean lsd than 1p. 1p had very little musical feelings to it. I'd venture as far as to say that the evil SOB of lysergics, LSA was closer in character to Lsd than 1p was. An I absolutely was miserable on LSA. However at least LSA seemed to leave me with that feeling of mystic experience that was completely lacking from 1p. Ald52 was very close to Lsd although not as intense. I'm sure that if taken enough of, it would be almost indistinguishable from Lsd.
Are we even sure if the neuropharm of 1p?
Is it a seratonin partial agonist? Or does it work in some way completely foreign to the other lysergics acids? Eww that gassy body load was so uncomfortable and distracting!
At the moment, I'm faced with the decision of buying 200ug of Ald52 or 300ug of AL Lad. I've never had allad. Which one would you guys recommend and why? Considering how I feel about Lsd (imo the best of psychedelic experience, well next to lsd/mdma or candy flipping.. Amazing!). Considering how I am not a fan of 1p, and considering how LSA was an all out pissing nightmare to me. But I still think it was better than lame ass 1p. I'm sorry for the long write up. But, I figured with all of the subjective matter that some real experience can do well for others in the future.
Mygreenbic
@ sp0r412

I have quite some experience with 1P-LSD, which I consider totally equivalent to LSD. Now, I have bought some 1A-LSD / ALD-52 blotters - can I expect the same to be true for this compound?

There's two opinions about this.

One is that they are all indistinguishable and and any difference you notice comes from your expectations that it should be a bit different.

The other is that they are very similar but not completely identical.

Personally ald-52 feels the best of the three to me (but it's a minor difference).

Afaik nobody ever conducted a huge double blind trial to see which of the opinions is correct.

Whatever the truth might be it'll certainly be at least quite similar to lsd and 1p-lsd.

There's two opinions about this.

One is that they are all indistinguishable and and any difference you notice comes from your expectations that it should be a bit different.

The other is that they are very similar but not completely identical.

Personally ald-52 feels the best of the three to me (but it's a minor difference).

Afaik nobody ever conducted a huge double blind trial to see which of the opinions is correct.

Whatever the truth might be it'll certainly be at least quite similar to lsd and 1p-lsd.

>Are we even sure if the neuropharm of 1p?
Presumably the propionly group is quickly removed leaving lsd as the active compound.

1p-lsd is presumably inactive at 5h2a receptors, but it's possible that it binds to others or that the propionly group changes the kinetics enough to cause a noticeable difference in effects.

Last edited:
No one conducted a huge double-blind trial but PsychaStevic (one of the mods here) did do a blind trial where his girlfriend gave him one the blotters and took note of which one, and he tried to guess which it was, and did separate trials until they were all done, and he got all his guesses correct. He wrote a big TR about it. The ones we tried were LSD, ALD-52, 1p-LSD, AL-LAD, and ETH-LAD.

Personally I have never done such a trial but I definitely find ALD-52, 1p-LSD, and LSD to have their differences. They're very similar but ALD-52 is the smoothest of them, every time. And LSD is the one that hits the hardest and goes the deepest.

I think that, at the very least, the time taken to cleave the group on the 1-position changes the effects simply due to changes in the rate of absorption. the acetyl group on ALD-52 is the shortest so it's closest to LSD. The propionyl group on 1p-LSD is a little bigger, and butyl group on 1b-LSD (the new one released) makes it take even longer to come up (according to the few reports I've read - it also seems less potent). Now it's still a bit of a mystery, because you'd think 1p-LSD would be smoother and longer than ALD-52 (1a-LSD) in that case, since its group is larger, but in fact I find ALD-52 to be smoother and longer lasting. So who knows...

It sounds reasonable but without proof. It could be that it's cleaved fast enough not to matter, that some people cleave it off fast enough not to matter, that everyone cleaves it of slowly enough to matter, that repeated use induces the production of enzymes responsible for cleaving it off. Any of these could be correct (or wrong). Without a few large scale studies which are unlikely to happen anytime soon we can't know for sure either way.

Like you said who knows :)

Afaik 1b-lsd is bigger because the butyl is bigger (well heavier so x ug of 1b-lsd turns to less ug of lsd than y ug of 1a-lsd) but then again it's only slightly bigger. Nowhere near big enough to explain the difference in potency.