View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Hey guys ( and gals ( shout out to all the acid queens out there yo ! ) ),

Theory 3: Blotters laid unevenly

Some trips felt really intense... I'm wondering if my sheet of acid could have "hot spots"... is there a way to check that without sending it to Energy Control ?

I think I have the same Canadian people - every blotter has a different dosage.
For My Al-Lad I just dissolved them all and use the drops now - not what I wanted.
For the rest I am just going with how they are, even though the Ald-52 is mostly too weakly dosed.
best reliability is 1p then eth-lad.

I think they are using very low tech methods to prepare the blotters.

best reliability is 1p then eth-lad.

I think they are using very low tech methods to prepare the blotters.
Really if it's the same major Canadian vendor I found the 1p to be extremely fluctuant. Most were underwhelming and only a few excelled I. The whole half sheet, eth lads been the most consistent for me.

Maybe a little less vendor talk?

I've had both 100µg and 125µg blotters of ALD-52 and they all seemed pretty consistent to me dose wise. I found 1P-LSD consistently less potent, taking longer to come up, lasting longer (at least in the sense of residual stimulation) and just not as full-bodied as ALD-52. That makes me think that for me it is probably a metabolism issue, that makes the difference between the two. But generally all the theories above are plausible I guess.

Really if it's the same major Canadian vendor I found the 1p to be extremely fluctuant. Most were underwhelming and only a few excelled I. The whole half sheet, eth lads been the most consistent for me.
well, I may be in for big disappointments then... I have more 1p than any other.
oh well I will deal with it when faced with it.

well, I may be in for big disappointments then... I have more 1p than any other.
oh well I will deal with it when faced with it.
I had to push it to a minimum 200ug to get any pronounced effects, anything less if get stuck with the 'in-betweensies' with a weird body load/headspace. Every single time. Pushing it to 300 made it intensely like a good 200 mic LSD trip, the dose curve between 2-300 seems pretty steep

wow. I didn't expect to get so many replies today ! :)

Thank you for your opinions... I wish there was a way I could know for sure if my dose was any good.

Trying to get a good blacklight, as I feel this could allow me to see the hotspots on the sheet....

Theories 1 and 3 seem to be the most likely, with 3 being the main cause the majority of the time.
I disagree, number 4 ia deffinitely more likely.

Jokes aside, do you guys really experience significant variation between blotters? I think most of the time, save for a couple of exceptions, Ive had what I expected from the doses I intended to ingest.

Jokes aside, do you guys really experience significant variation between blotters? I think most of the time, save for a couple of exceptions, Ive had what I expected from the doses I intended to ingest.

Maybe not... maybe the issue is that I really need 2.5 of those to get a stellar trip... But I've had a couple of nights barely feeling it... so I'm trying to figure out what it could be... getting some real L soon... so that's going to be a frame of reference...

Spent the day trying to get my reagent to work on these blotters ... finally figured out how to do it... Either that, or I finally got to a blotter with something on it. It's one of these blots with a lot of yellow on it though... Just tried another one and letting it do its thing...

I did when I got the half sheet of 1p, it was like every 4th or 5th hit was strong, while in between these were extremely underwhelming doses

Be careful jumping up that high, I'd suggest moving up at most 50 mics at a time

Don't worry about me, been climbing that ladder real slow over the last year...

Started with 1P : 100ug, then tried 75, then 125, then 50, then 150, then 175, then 200.
Then came 1A : 125ug, 250ug, 125ug 1A + 100ug 1P, 315ug 1A ( WOWWWWW sooo amazing ).

Getting some "Morning Stars" soon, can't wait :)

Yes, I have. The more I think about it, the more I think it's not an uneven lay... Even if it is, it shouldn't be too much of a difference between blotters... I just haven't been getting a strong experience from 2 blotters of ALD-52 for a while... My friend who never did any, had strong visuals after just 1. I really think the long term tolerance is a thing...

Yes, I have. The more I think about it, the more I think it's not an uneven lay... Even if it is, it shouldn't be too much of a difference between blotters... I just haven't been getting a strong experience from 2 blotters of ALD-52 for a while... My friend who never did any, had strong visuals after just 1. I really think the long term tolerance is a thing...
Most definitely, I wouldn't necessarily say a tolerance it's just, as I said earlier, becoming accustomed to it more and more each time, that's why taking months off rather than a week or two really shakes things up because your mind forgets about the 'magic' and is more focused on everyday tasks. Then you revisit it and it's like 'wow, I forgot what I've been missing this whole time';)

the logic points to uneven blotter doping.
that your friend got a strong one is the same as you occasionally getting a strong one.

the whole thing drives me into being philosophical about expectation, but also I am thinking to carry extra in case I want a boost after 1 hr. at which point, I should be able to detect how good a blotter I got. Chances are the booster could be stronger or weaker than the original. In this regard, I have to be philosophical too, oh well.

mostly I am happy with the stuff.

2 tabs of 125ug produced a really strong trip for me and I added some 4 ho met about an hour in (20mg) that really added to the visual effect. Mindfuck was strong as it always is with this substance more so then what people say. The metocin really kicked the visuals in. My new favourite combo! Will try 2 tabs plus 30 mg next time.

I'm really happy and excited for you Xorkoth. I've found arylhexamine dissocociates to have tremendous potential to renew confidence, change, and motivation for self-improvement. Ketamine therapy has possibly saved my life and I think will save many others when it is soon more widely available.

I know there is good quality research from the 1950s that showed significant superiority of LSD therapy over AA or placebo for remission of alcoholism. While ALD52 is still legal, I'm considering experimenting with microdosing as both an antidepressive adjunct to my ketamine infusions and also to motivate myself to pursue healthier living again: regular exercise, decreased dependence on anxiolytics, etc.

I have no desire to revisit my psychedelic fueled youth but ALD52 is tied with mescaline as the most tolerable and lighthearted psych I've tried. I prefer it to LSD because of the gentler nature and more reliable dosing control.

I wish I had stocked up on MXE before its chinese ban as it would have saved me the considerable expense of hiring an anaestheiologist for ketamine. I feared that I would lack the self control not to abuse it. I won't make the same mistake with this compound; unlike dissociatives, I don't find psychedelics to lead to compulsive use or abuse as an escape from reality.

2 tabs of 125ug produced a really strong trip for me and I added some 4 ho met about an hour in (20mg) that really added to the visual effect. Mindfuck was strong as it always is with this substance more so then what people say. The metocin really kicked the visuals in. My new favourite combo! Will try 2 tabs plus 30 mg next time.
wow sound interesting.. can you please give more détails about this trip? what was your tolerence before?

Finally got to try 100ug (with lots of weed towards the peak) and fucking Wow! Definitely had a blast. Very gentle come up, lovely headspace, very dreamy, lots of laughter, euphoria and beautiful visuals. Time passing very slow which I really enjoyed. Cev's seem a little dark/aggressive/alien which reminded me on 4 Aco Dmt (maybe it was because of the weed). Sleeping was a little hard but I was expecting that. Two tabs of this would easily have me jumping in and out of reality + ego death. This one's definitely a winner. Love it.

I think ALD-52 is almost as gentle as AL-LAD, with all of the headspace and psychedlia and length of LSD. The only difference before it must be completely metabolized to LSD is a less nervous/twitchy come up which sets the tone for the rest of the experience.

AL-LAD is still nice if you want a shorter trip with more euphoria than psychedlia. LZD and Eth and 1-p are not bad, but have a rougher more anxiolytic come up than LSD or ALD. I would take them but not buy them at this point.