• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither. It's an odd occurrence to go so deep but be lucid enough that later you can recall such exact details. It's not as if you can pen a memior whilst on salvia either.

For real I would have bought ten grams of 2C-E. That is hands down one of the best psychedelics out there. I could have been able to trip on it monthly for many years. I'd also really liked 2C-D a lot. Sadly I was never able to sample 2C-C. Back in the time when they all got scheduled I was Obsessed with synthetic cannabinoids.

I must have sampled the entire JWH series damn near. And all that vaping/smoking of those contributed to me having breathing problems in my opinion. I was using so much of the JWH that when i quit I had a signifagent withdrawal syndrome. Also had a wide array of Cathinones, I was rolling weekly in those days which is very unhealthy. But when you are young you think you are invincible. Wish I had stockpiled more 2C-x when i had the chance. Amazing series of compounds. Think I'd tried 4 of them T-7, 2C-I, 2C-E and 2C-D.

2ce is an amazing one; my first trip with it will really stick out. We dropped at night and finished up our trip watching the sunrise while eating breakfast at the beach. I got very intense and colorful visuals from 24mgs. Everything changed to sound/music; it looked like a timelapse video of the aurora borealis and a hurricane. It was weird how at times I was extremely clearheaded while experience the most intense synesthesia.
I really need to get a new scale; my old one broke. Might get around to doing some 2cb or 2ct4 I've been saving when I do. Always found 2c-b to be really therapeutic; got a lasting moodlift from it were I wouldn't crave any drugs. It has helped me out in the past with some shit.

Last night I did a combo that ended up being one of the most perfects highs I have had in a long time. I did 8mg of 5-MeO-MiPT, and then when it started to come up, I snorted 6mg of 3-HO-PCP, and did about 200mg of propylhexedrine gradually over the course of an hour or so, and a few drinks over the course of the night. It was the absolute perfect combination of euphoric stimulant and psychedelic. I had a couple of hours of incredibly cosmic and insightful thoughts. I was hanging out with friends and the conversations made me so happy. Then we went out to see a show, which was amazing. I felt like my brain was working perfectly, every situation that presented itself I was able to respond to exactly as I desired, and everything was incredibly thought-provoking. The euphoria was profound but also very clearheaded. Socialization was easy and natural and profoundly satisfying. Really, really nice combo. :) it took away almost all of the negative side effects of the propylhexedrine, too. In fact even this morning, I don't feel the normal hangover/crash from it.

I was just reading my first 2C-T-2 trip report, from 2005... I had been using kratom for about a year.

As the music came to an end, I found myself approaching my apartment again. I went in and drank my prepared kratom, as I knew I was coming all the way down now and my girlfriend would be home in about an hour, and I wanted to be in a better place to interact with her. Also, I was really feeling the back tension, and the kratom allows me to relax and give my back muscles a break. In retrospect, I really feel like the drug was trying to get me to address the problem I've had my whole life with posture. I slouch my shoulders a bit, and I've come to realize that this will cause me significant pain later in life, as it is actually already beginning to. Next time with the drug, I will try to get more into that, as I think it's very important to my future quality of life. This was a double-edged sword, however.

See, kratom and I have a pretty long history of, frankly, abuse. I've always felt very healthy and feel that it hasn't had any negative impact on my health, either physically or mentally, but emotionally is another story. I've become completely addicted to it and I rely on it to get me through the day. A big trigger for my blue funk is the first time I withdrew from kratom. It's as if it unlocked a part of my brain, like now I knew that real depression was possible, and it never quite went away, even after I got more and continued using. I was very sad as I drank the kratom today because it was my last glass. It was getting expensive and frankly, this experience showed me under no uncertain terms that I had to stop being addicted to it, as it would be my downfall someday. I know I'll have a rough few days ahead of me, but I feel that this experience will give me the necessary tools to deal with it. Last time I withdrew, I couldn't deal with the depression; I was bedridden for about half the time, curled into a ball, feeling hopeless, helpless, and on the verge of a panic attack almost constantly. So I drank the kratom, allowing myself to really taste it this time, as if to be more truthful with myself and my problem. I gagged, teared up at the sadness of it all, and settled down to write this report.

A week later I had my second significant experience. In between the two, I withdrew fully from kratom. It was bad, but definitely easier than the first time. I became extremely emotional, and cried easily, even at cheesy Lifetime originals. I nearly relapsed multiple times, but eventually, by the end of the fifth day without, was able to feel normal again, and a HUGE surge of happiness came through me, more happy each and every hour than I've been in... at least a year. Another part of the withdrawal was the extremely restlessness of my limbs, which made it nearly impossible to sleep. I probably got 3 hours of sleep at most each night for those five days, once getting only 1.5 hours. Anyway, after I finished withdrawing, I made the decision to buy another pound of kratom, but this time I felt confident that I could control it.

The reason for this is that I find it to be a very good tool if used properly. For one, I no longer care at all for alcohol, as it just feels like poison and makes me feel gross and stupid, so kratom is a good substitute for me on nights where I want some sort of relaxing substance to partake of. Also, kratom can be very therapeutic if used occasionally, as it provides a wonderful euphoria and increased confidence. Thirdly, it's a great medicine for ridding one of aches, pains, and gastric distress particularly. Finally, I've re-begun my psychedelic explorations and plan to have many in the future, and it's a wonderful way to come down from a trip without becoming uncomfortable or having trouble re-integrating into society. It also allows me to get into a more receptive state of mind for communicating my experiences. You may think this is all just rationalizing to myself, but at the time of this writing, a few days after the second experience and about 7 days after receiving the kratom, I've only used it once, and that was for coming down from my second experience. This, I think, points to possible anti-addictive properties that I feel 2C-T-2 has.

Haha, what obvious rationalization was going on here, wow. I remember feeling so sure it was my last dose, and then a few days later, so sure I could use it responsibly again. In reality it was the very first time I promised myself it was the last dose, and the second time I quit and went back believing I could use it responsibly... my problem was hardly even beginning. In reality I didn't get off opiates for 9 more years, in 2014. Wow, it's so weird that those early trips I wrote about happened 14 years ago now...

mxe and 2c-e for me was instant wokeness. Man, I fucked off so hard doing that twice. It's kind of hilarious now, but mannnnnnn I stirred up some shit.

About 6 months ago I was perusing the largest public DNM. Was looking through some huge chinese vendor's shit, I think went to their website they had listed, I saw 2c-c and 2c-e. I think they shipped from HK... just saying...

Last edited:
Fretless guitar? Now that's exotic. Sounds nice :) Play some Pat Metheny. My bassist friend has a fretless bass. Some years ago we tripped on 4-HO-MiPT and started jamming with a third friend. We kept rotating our instruments between guitar, bass and drum. I remember playing the fretless was so fun while tripping. We recorded that jams, and listening back at them Im surprised of how in tune I managed to stay while playing the fretless bass. Psychedelic super pitch?

Those recordings are so fun to listen to. We played some super chaotic, far out psychedelic music. But still somehow remained connected and communicated. The music is so eccentric, most of the tunes end up with a burst of laughter from the three of us. Whenever I listen to those recordings I feel took back to that moment. It's like I'm there again, laughing with my friends. Aaah, fond memories.

BTW, how did the MiPLA treat you?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm really curious about MIPLA, I've thought about ordering like 10 of them.

You don't see fretless guitars often, mostly people will sort of imitate fretless by playing slide. But I've seen quite a few fretless basses.

Jamming with friends while tripping is one of my very favorite things in the world, especially when you record it. :) My friend and I used to do "tryptamine jams" where we would take about 40mg total of a single or combo of 4-sub-tryptamines along with like 15mg of MXE (enough to provide an ideal launch pad but not produce real dissociation) and play music for the duration of the trip. Sometimes I would feel like my hands were being guided, I would just be watching with seemingly no conscious control, with the music creating epic storylines in my mind's eye. We haven't done one in a couple of years because everyone is way busier and my friend is in a touring band.

Img_9999, I'd like to hear those recordings if you don't mind posting them.

Jamming while tripping is great. It's one of the main reasons I trip. Unfortunately I usually do it alone. I don't have anyone to jam with anymore. Hopefully I'll meet people to start a band with at some point.

The trip was pretty enjoyable besides some nausea at the beginning. MIPLA is not something you absolutely have to try, but it's fun. I'll use the rest of the ten blotters I got for sure. I might not buy any more since I already have a good supply of other psychedelics, but then again I just looked at the site where I got it and they've lowered the price.

I'm jealous of you guys having musical talent. I've always wanted to learn but I never seem to find the time to sit down and learn something like guitar. I've thought about getting some turntables and a keyboard several times because I LOVE music while tripping/rolling and want to take a shot at making my own. Do any of you guys play around with using m68k/Zilog Z80s to create music? I have various old sound chips that were used in the NES/Genesis/Neo-Geo and other game consoles. I want to start making music with them someday. I just don't know where to get started.

I know a bit of Piano (like 4 keys) because I learned a little when I was a kid. I still have a Piano in the house. Any suggestions for getting started playing one? People tell me learning Piano is where most people start. I've recently come into more free time so I might play around on one tomorrow for the first time in 20 years.

I want to eventually get good enough to make something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37CP18QniQs

I wouldn't say MOST people start with piano, but I would say that learning piano is a great way to start because it teaches you music theory and understanding of intervals really well. Honestly, learning the keys is important because then when you're playing you'll know how to play notes that will work with one another, and then just trying to play along to music can teach you a lot.

Playing music while tripping is the best. :) cj, you gotta get out and try to find people to play with! The only thing better than playing alone is playing with other people. If you're serious about it, you can post an ad on craigslist that says you're looking... or find one to respond to. We have found all of our drummers that way and tried out various bass players that way too.

Yeah I'm really curious about MIPLA, I've thought about ordering like 10 of them.

You don't see fretless guitars often, mostly people will sort of imitate fretless by playing slide. But I've seen quite a few fretless basses.

Jamming with friends while tripping is one of my very favorite things in the world, especially when you record it. :) My friend and I used to do "tryptamine jams" where we would take about 40mg total of a single or combo of 4-sub-tryptamines along with like 15mg of MXE (enough to provide an ideal launch pad but not produce real dissociation) and play music for the duration of the trip. Sometimes I would feel like my hands were being guided, I would just be watching with seemingly no conscious control, with the music creating epic storylines in my mind's eye. We haven't done one in a couple of years because everyone is way busier and my friend is in a touring band.

Watch some videos of Eric Gales. You can tell by his face he isnt in control. His olaying is so outlandish, hes looking at you like " Yo, are you seeing this shit, its not even me!"

Img_9999, I'd like to hear those recordings if you don't mind posting them.

I was kinda hesitant, but maybe you can appreciate it in its eccentricities haha.
These are all completely improvised, and not only we were thoroughly fucked up, but we also shifted instruments so don't expect anything very tidy or well arranged haha.
For me they are gems though. We had so much fun that night, and listening to the recordings really take me back to the trip.

Anyway these are probably the most coherent of them:
https://soundcloud.com/user-103122842-891190183/8-los-amigos
https://soundcloud.com/user-103122842-891190183/6-hell-und-dunkel

These are fucking weird stuff, IDK where they came from xD:
https://soundcloud.com/user-103122842-891190183/5-la-wea-rara-que-estabamos
https://soundcloud.com/user-103122842-891190183/3-ritual-de-la-locomotora-del

This is one of my favorites I think, it features some improvised psychedelic "poetry" by me haha, It's in Spanish though:
https://soundcloud.com/user-103122842-891190183/9-basura-new-age-hippie-del

Nice I'm gonna have a listen to some of these. I may try to post some ones from the past from me and my friends but I don't want to give out the link to my actual band's soundcloud publicly so I'll have to upload to my private soundcloud and I have to find the tracks first.

Cool, I do appreciate eccentric music. I like the style of these recordings. It kinda has a krautrock sound.

Absolutely fucking pingu'd on cactus tea. So much scenery. A crocodile in a very fine suit a man with an umbrella for a head. And parrots with tales that go on forever

An owl in a Victorian era detective getup and a cat in a pirate hat. My legs feel like jellyfish. And I'm pretty sure aurora borealis is happening in my kitchen.

Other than that I think I'm okay.

It's everything else that's strange.

I can't wait to revisit cactus again. :) Maybe I'll greet Spring with some cactus tea.

Wuts up guys,

My girlfriend and I each just took .6 grams of these pretty potent mushrooms i picked up. Not really looking for anything full blown just a evening enhancer. We are cooking stuffed artichokes and some pasta with a homemade tomato meat sauce with ground turkey.

She had a couple cocktails and I'm drinking a beer. Took some other stuff like Buprenorphine, Hydroxyzine and Gabapentin. Will definitely be very mellow for me do to this, but im just looking for a little sparkle. My blood pressure hasn't been the greatest so I've been using depressants. But I'm doing well all around, working quite a bit. Smoking a ton of weed lately, but their is worse habits.

~Happy Trails fellow Trippers

Status
Not open for further replies.