• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually thinking that the NBOMEs might be good for microdosing because the one thing that worries me about microdosing is that you could be chronically stimulating that serotonin receptor that cause the heart valve issues, but I think NBOMEs have actually very low agonism on that receptor. I'm a bit fuzzy on it now...

NBOxs are very selective for 5-HT2A over 5-HT2B. I think 25I-NBOH is the most selective that's widely available (although 25CN-NBOH is supposedly even more selective).

I used to have some milligrams of 25C-NBOMe and dumped it after I heard horror stories. At least it was cheap.

Yeah, but they are also full agonists at 5-HT 2A. I would want to be chronically administering them. Who knows what would happen in our brains.

It's a full agonist at 5H-T2a, but in very tiny doses it shouldn't be saturating the receptors any more than a partial agonist would be, right? Or maybe in that situation, some receptors become fully saturated, and some not at all. I don't know how that works.

In any case, you're right, I wouldn't want to be chronically administering them either. It seems like in theory it might be fine, but the fact that it's potentially fatal at high doses, and with all the weird reports of HPPD related to these compounds, it's really not something to fuck around with. Using a partial agonist is a safer bet at any dosage.

did some DXM last night for the first time in awhile, was feeling cheap so i went with storebrand Triple C's. only ate 5 of them, but woke up with such a fucking headache.

made me feel like this song =p

Drank you in like a cabernet
I sipped the bottles, fill the stage
Awoke with such a bad headache
Was it even worth it?

Breathe you in like the northern lights
Held you until the grass grew bright
But oh our lungs burnt all these nights
Was it even worth it?

Follow me, follow me
I’m going on a fool’s journey

Turn my back, when I needed you the most
So I kill you just to meet your ghost
All the while I had to joke
Was it even worth it?

Follow me, follow me
I’m going on a fool’s journey
With ketamine (bring us more wine!), amphetamines
(and lie to us, and lie please don’t wait, at the end of each day)
And all we know, there’s no need for sleep

(Crowd chorus)
Bring us more wine!
Beautiful girls want drugs,
And lie to us, lie, please our wings
At the start of each day
We’ll finger more wives
Unwholesome girls want drugs,
And lie to us, lie, please our wings
At the end of each day

Follow me, follow me!
We boil down, the rings they...
Do, stay, this night has a way of frame
The past works, in paintings
Do, stay, this night has a way of frame
The past works, in paintings

(Crowd Chorus)
Bring us more wine!
Beautiful girls want drugs..and lie to us,
Lie, please our wings, at the start of each day...

My friend has taken 50mg of 2c-d orally. Everyone I know who has taken that dose this way has had a great time. I prefer 2c-c, lived 3 months of my life railing the stuff day and night, and find 2c-d a little more nauseating and oddly shroomlike.

Anyways question for psychonauts. My friend has taken E this week, and had a really crazy trip off that. He has also taken 2 AL-LAD and had a crazy time, love the stuff!!! People who take AL-LAD seem to either love it or prefer the other lysergamides. I am an individual who loves AL-LAD... so is my friend. I have taken ten of them. Good thing I had a couple days after that to chill.

He is thinking of snorting 15mg of 5-meo-dmt hcl on top of the 50mg oral 2c-d, I haven't tried this combo... anyone here has done something like this before? I recommended waiting until after the peak of the 2c-d and the rail the 5-meo-dmt as my friend is chilling out. I haven't done this combo just making sure it's safe. Ironically I am asking this question while going through a half g of coke tonight. Otherwise I'd be tripping with buddy too but I can't trip on coke. Coke for me is like alcohol use it once a season max and then regret it cause I feel bad after.

Been off opiates completely for 5.5 months now. I was really struggling with post-acute withdrawals and waking up to the disaster around me which is now my life. I want to have fun cleaning up the mess! I gotta get a career and a girl hopefully comes my way, no luck this summer with that but whatever. I need to get my career going asap now that I have found a way to manage my chronic back pain without heroin (hot yoga... pretty sure it's a healthier and more sustainable treatment=D. Fuck. I want to try that combo too but I would never on coke 5-meo is so stimulating on its own and my stim tolerance I can make a half g of coke last days. Then I feel like shit and swear it off and do it again a few months later. I would be devastated if it was an oxy or dilaudid but I was around a friend who happened to have excellent white and didn't have to pay for it except with my wasted energy and crash... hard to pass up when that one has never been a problem.

I like weed, alprazolam, diazepam, 2c-c, dmt, cocaine, can't stand E or booze I think 2c-c is infinitely better and I didn't even crash or have acute side effects after 3 months of using it and 2c-d. Wonderful time of my life but after tripping for 3 months straight last year I will not be tripping this year. It has been much harder without the psychedelics but after using that much 2c-c, and 2c-d, a quarter ounce while in detox, I should not trip for perhaps even 2 or 3 years or longer. I can always trip again in the future when I am happier with my life. And sweat out whatever shit might fry whatever organ in my body from these RC's in the future with some hot yoga if it isn't already too late, lol.

Anyways, annoying stone dude on good coke I know! Sooo.... 5-meo-dmt HCl railed + 50mg 2c-d a friend is considering the 5-meo addition after the peak. 15mg. He is very experienced to the point of having a unique and interesting way of perceiving reality permanently. Anyone tripping this weekend too! I can't myself so I've been catching contact highs lately from tripping friends.

Also, interesting enough, essential rose oil is one of the most powerful psychoactives I have ever used in my life. It is very subtle, but truly magical. I apply some to the nose and the mirror reflection of reality can become really interesting. It is the closest thing to a love potion I can think of as others don't notice the smell but are clearly affected by it. So it's like I'm getting into these trippy intellectually, sometimes romantic conversations but it's me and friends, not the oil. The rose oil is a wonderful catalyst and I like doing that on psychs too, and stoned, I have a whole collection of essential oils like rosemary, lavender, jasmine, and clary sage. So awesome to mess around with while tripping.

It's a full agonist at 5H-T2a, but in very tiny doses it shouldn't be saturating the receptors any more than a partial agonist would be, right? Or maybe in that situation, some receptors become fully saturated, and some not at all. I don't know how that works.

You know, this is something I've been wondering about recently, too. I've made a habit of staying away from the super high-efficacy psychedelics, simply because they superficially appear more dangerous, due to the margin between a psychedelic dose and a toxic overdose being relatively low. But, on the other hand, lately I've been discovering that I can get a lot of mileage out of using psychedelics at pretty conservative dosages -- I just had a couple of fantastic (surprisingly visual) trips on 60 ug LSD, and then 10 mg 4-HO-MiPT, for example -- so, if the full agonist psychedelics can be safely used as long as the dosage is restricted, I could expand my repertoire significantly without worrying too much.

First time I tried coke (and I can count the times on my thumbs) was on NYE tripping on acid, cause a roommate kept bugging me about trying it.. that sobered me right up and i felt like 'shit now i got to start all over again thanks a lot'

I'm so hammered I'm seeing double. Never thought that was a thing till recently.

Cursin' booze is such a great social outlet.

First time I tried coke (and I can count the times on my thumbs) was on NYE tripping on acid, cause a roommate kept bugging me about trying it.. that sobered me right up and i felt like 'shit now i got to start all over again thanks a lot'

It is irritating that someone would pressure you to try an addictive substance while tripping. I would be so uncomfortable doing that on acid. After being addicted to opiates for so long I would never give an addictive substance to someone like that. Stims just aren't my thing I have anxiety so if I slip up and need a hit it's at least something I don't even like and regret after 2 days. Not anywhere near as bad as an alcohol hangover though.

I don't like coke all that much, saved some for the morning and it's gone. Back to life. I think 2c-c is a way better feeling and obviously safer / less harmful drug in all respects not considering inherent RC risks which go for coke too anyway. but I can't trip this year since I tripped for 3 months last year (really should have been keeping a journal, it was a lovely time of my life - I got randomly super interested in photography and have a pleasant photo album though). I'd like to try some more of the more potent 2c-x compounds but 3 months of straight tripping should result in 3 years off tripping before considering it again. There were no acute side effects from that, nor hppd unless I'm really stoned.

Anyone tripping today? That is the thing eh (Xorkoth) cause I know you tripped for like two years. I think I likely have a permanent tolerance and should take a really long time off of psychs (not to mention the lines for fuck's sake twice this year so far is too much).

Last edited:
Yeah I took 3 years off. Didn't trip literally every day but like 3+ times a week, there were a couple of weeks in there that were all 7 days (on AMT no less - bad idea, I had brain zaps and sleep paralysis from serotonin depletion since AMT is a releaser).

Not tripping today though. I gotta do a large number of house cleaning/repair items over today and tomorrow, I have an appraisal Wednesday morning for a mortgage refinance. Getting a better rate and trying to borrow an extra $25k so I can fix my roof, put in some new windows, etc.

Had a pretty fun night yesterday. Took 10 mg 3C-P combined with 1.2 g Phenibut and later, 5 mg 3-MeO-PCP spread in two doses.

A couple hours after taking ThEm DrUgZ I went to see this awesome black metal band:

I'm really liking 3C-P. Nicely stimulating, subtly psychedelic, clearheaded, euphoric. Sounds kinda like how I see DOC being described, only less visual. Never had the chance to try DOC though, but I think I would love it. It has awesome music enhancement. Paired with some weed, the combo I took really sent me for a journey at the show. All that energy, the beautifully hypnotic melodies, wow. Felt in love with the band and what they do. Had some crazy-looking CEV too.

After the show my girl and I went to a rave where our favorite local techno artists where putting live sets. Awesome stuff, and a great way to burn that alphamethylatedphenethylamine energy away. At t+8 psychedelic effects where gone, but a few cannabis hits got them going again, added more mental fog though, whereas before I felt a lot more clearheaded.

Slept like a baby at t+11 after taking 5 mg clotiazepam. Just got 3 hours of sleep but I'm feeling fine today. Pretty functional at work, I had a chill day here anyway. Taking a break for drinking coffee and bluelighting, but gotta get back at it.

Wishing a fun weekend to everyone :)

It does sound kinda like DOC, except DOC is also a powerful psychedelic, it's just clearheaded.

I have yet to try 3C-P except once at 40mg a long time ago that gave me a raging headache (but I was also starting to withdraw from opiates). How does it compare to proscaline (if you've tried that)? I'm going to be taking like 35mg of proscaline in about a half hour and going on a long hike with a friend, with river swimming involved, and I plan to add a low dose of either 4-HO-MiPT or 4-AcO-MET to it once it establishes itself. I thought about 3C-P instead but since I haven't really experienced it on its own yet I decided not to.

Sounds like it was a really fun night, Img_9999! Thanks for posting it all! :D

I find 3C-P to be indeed very much like DOC, but you feel more in control with 3C-P and it feels less serious with less body load. But overall very similar experiences with both, I think it has to do with the fact that they both are psychedelic amphetamines.8)

Proscaline and 4-HO-MiPT is a sublime combo but very often it makes me just lay with closed eyes listening to some music, while watching very unique visuals. Very euphoric combo! If planning to hike, I'd take about 30 mg of Proscaline and top it off in an hour with about 10-12 mg of 4-HO-MiPT.

3C-P goes incredibly well with 4-AcO-MET - very balanced combo at 20mg 3C-P and about 20mg 4-AcO-MET. Take the tryptamine few hours after taking the 3C-P.

Coming into a hefty supply of 1P-LSD. Now I've experienced great results from 1P-LSD -- just wanted to grab a quick poll of those of you who've experimented with 1P-LSD to ask you if you experienced good activity, and if you would experiment again.

I would certainly experiment again with it, and I got good results. However, in my experience, it's less potent and less sparkly than LSD and ALD-52. ALD-52 (1a-LSD) seems to me to be closer to LSD, and I prefer it. But 1p-LSD is still great too. It seems the individual response to 1p-LSD varies more between individuals than it does with ALD-52. My guess would be that the propionyl group that has to be cleaved off is cleaved off with more difficulty than the acetyl group on ALD-52, since it's a bulkier structure, so some metabolisms do it less efficiently/quickly.

Coming into a hefty supply of 1P-LSD. Now I've experienced great results from 1P-LSD -- just wanted to grab a quick poll of those of you who've experimented with 1P-LSD to ask you if you experienced good activity, and if you would experiment again.

It was nice, but I would not repeat. It may have been a coincidence, but I experienced some brief chest pains on multiple occasions with 1P-LSD. Obviously plenty of people have taken 1P-LSD without a problem, and I'm fine now, but when LSD-25 is so darned similar, widely available, and perfectly safe, why risk any complications with a research chemical? That's my attitude.

Paranoia about toxicity aside, my trips on 1P-LSD were more stimulating, but with fewer visuals and a lighter headspace than LSD itself. Oddly enough, I find the difference between 1P-LSD and LSD to be similar to the difference between 4-AcO and 4-HO tryptamines, which also differ by a single carboxylic acid group.

For what is worth, I find 1P-LSD, ALD-52 and LSD to be undistinguishable. I've ha a couple of stimmy trips, suposeddly more common with 1P, but many that werent, so thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.