• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
Hey, I don't even really go here, I just saw that the last Gibberings thread was stalled at 999 replies and that was really bugging me, like when someone has the TV turned up to 19 or 24 or something; I'm a firm believer in television volumes being set to numbers that are divisible by 5...

Anyway, enjoy!

Old thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
An 8 hour drive later i am in the green hills behind Byron Bay at Rosebank. Chopping up a few lines while my mate rolls a number and the beer chills.

Not sure if I should go so far as to say I cheated death today, but there wasn't very much in it, for me and another guy.

Workplace health and safety is a low priority here. I do my best, but fuck . . .

It's no big deal if threads go over 1000 posts.

Unless it's an extra 1000 shit posts.

Not sure if I should go so far as to say I cheated death today, but there wasn't very much in it, for me and another guy.

Workplace health and safety is a low priority here. I do my best, but fuck . . .

I would say we all cheat death every day we're still alive...

What happened mate?

So you're already dead then? ;)

If it was an OHM accident, then he must be highly resistant... :D

A) well on the way - you want a list?

B) operating heavy machinery - I thought every (non-physicist) knew those initials. Nice play on LSD related t'ings.

Back peddling where I mentioned physics before LSD. Interesting number sequences you have my friend. :)

Water tank platform collapsed.

I had just pumped it full of 8000l,from directly beneath it, and was loading the pump into my car when the whole lot came down. 8 ton in the tank, plus a lot of timber in the 10m high platform.

I had just pumped it full of 8000l,from directly beneath it, and was loading the pump into my car when the whole lot came down. 8 ton in the tank, plus a lot of timber in the 10m high platform.

Fuck!! 8o That was lucky!

Did you have a hard hat on? ;)

I'm a firm believer in television volumes being set to numbers that are divisible by 5...
Hah! I have to have it on an odd number. And prime is better. (Fun fact: Every prime number larger than 3 is one away from a multiple of 6. Not as profound as it sounds, though, really ..... Two away from a multiple of six would be even, three away from a multiple of six would be treble, and you can't get further than 3 away from a multiple of six .....)
They must be imaginary numbers then matey =D
That better be with a j ..... If it's not too complex .....

Anyway, quick electronics lesson. All electronic components work by means of foul-smelling purplish-blue smoke. As long as all the smoke stays inside, the device will continue to function as intended. Resistors contain an awkward zig-zaggy path for the current to flow through, or some sort of chamber that acts as a damper, so you need more volts to push the same number of amps through. Capacitors contain an elastic membrane, which bounces the current-carrying smoke particles back out the way they came when the pressure is removed or reversed. Inductors contain very heavy current-carrying smoke particles, so you have to push for a long time to get a current to flow and then inertia makes it carry on for a bit even after you let go (as many an ex-transistor that used to be switching a relay coil would attest, should you happen to have a Ouija board handy. That's what that backwards diode is for.)

It's deceptive, how a space in the form of a cube just ten centimetres in each direction holds a litre of water, weighing 1 kg. plus whatever impurities are dissolved in it, and how that adds up. I can visualise eight cubic metres of water. It looks pretty innocuous. And it's only exerting at most 0.2 of an atmosphere of pressure on the cistern .....

It would take about 1.4 seconds to reach the ground. By this time it's probably going to have broken up, not stayed in one pseudo-solid lump. The shrapnel from the tank will have been slowed down some by air resistance, so the water's going to get you first. But there'll be some bits over a metre across waiting to slice you neatly in half. Just a question of whether it will be a big lump that crushes you, a smaller lump that washes right over your face and drowns you; or whether it will have already hit the ground and attacked you horizontally this time, knocking you off balance and washing over you.

Did you have an "Oh dear, this must be the end, then" moment, or were you lucky enough to miss it altogether?

Last edited:
Hah! I have to have it on an odd number. And prime is better. (Fun fact: Every prime number larger than 3 is one away from a multiple of 6. Not as profound as it sounds, though, really ..... Two away from a multiple of six would be even, three away from a multiple of six would be treble, and you can't get further than 3 away from a multiple of six .....)

We never had these issues in the analogue age...

It appears we went hard last night. Woke up in the hammock on the verandah with a 3 m python in the rafter above me. Signs of trashbaging everywhere around me. Lol

It appears we went hard last night. Woke up in the hammock on the verandah with a 3 m python in the rafter above me. Signs of trashbaging everywhere around me. Lol

That's what my Mrs says every morning... ;)