• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Soz!

Well jel of your 6-apb night
If I wasn't too drunk, I'd drag out an old trip report of mine on that one
Enjoy %)

Aye, it were reet lush that were. Still feeling a bit spangled now - perfect state of mind to tackle the FIL's funeral this morning...

Fuck it. Just necked another 80mg...

Do you think I'd be pushing my luck if I had a spliff now? Shouldn't really get too blissed out for a funeral I suppose...

Last edited:
Aye, it were reet lush that were. Still feeling a bit spangled now - perfect state of mind to tackle the FIL's funeral this morning...

Fuck it. Just necked another 80mg...

Do you think I'd be pushing my luck if I had a spliff now? Shouldn't really get too blissed out for a funeral I suppose...

Sorry, only just saw that post now - how did you fare at the funeral & did you push your luck with a spliff?
Hope you didn't spend the whole service with a silly grin on your face!

Sorry, only just saw that post now - how did you fare at the funeral & did you push your luck with a spliff?
Hope you didn't spend the whole service with a silly grin on your face!

I decided against the spliff in the end - just as well really, it was hard enough keeping my shit together as it was.

sorry to hear that, mate.
it was your wife's father that died?
take care <3

sorry to hear that, mate.
it was your wife's father that died?
take care <3

The wife's stepfather, yes. Don't be sorry, he was a cunt - and a paedophile. It was difficult listening to all the bullshit about how he lived for his family and was a loving stepfather to his three stepdaughters. Well he was, but it was the wrong kind of loving...

Morning fellow fiends <3

Well FOUR days ago I found the last of hidden RC stash-Pentedrone...left behind as I had considered it shit. Well he we are FOUR DAYS AWAKE...tried 6 etizolam 5 hours ago..nope. Teeth grinding. Made enough shit for my Etsy shop to see me through to Xmas.

JEBUS...Still here...wielding a glue gun and wondering when and where this will end?

Hope I find you all alive and well, not had time to read threads..8o<3:!

four days - crikey!
careful with that glue gun...!

Last edited:
Morning fellow fiends <3

Well FOUR days ago I found the last of hidden RC stash-Pentedrone...left behind as I had considered it shit. Well he we are FOUR DAYS AWAKE...tried 6 etizolam 5 hours ago..nope. Teeth grinding. Made enough shit for my Etsy shop to see me through to Xmas.

JEBUS...Still here...wielding a glue gun and wondering when and where this will end?

Hope I find you all alive and well, not had time to read threads..8o<3:!

Hmm, 4 days eh? Is it a recreational stim or purely functional? I think it's still available but just tried to log onto my vendor and they're on hols until 9th of bloody September...

Went to a pub today that's got a problem with maggots in the kitchen yard. They were everywhere. So I followed my nose (literally) to a food waste bin and opened the lid. Fuck me, it was 3/4 full of rancid chicken with a good 6 inch layer of maggots on top. "I think that might be the source of your problem" says I. The manageress responds with "OMG, what can I do? The waste contractors won't take it like that and I can't have my staff touching it".
So I said: "If I were you luv, I'd wheel it out to the far corner of the carpark under the trees and tip it on its side. The local wildlife will love you for it and the maggots can metamorphosise without causing problems."

Then I added: "However, you might get charged with fly tipping..."

No response. Not even a smile. Why do I fuckin bother...? 8(

Now then now then

I'm trying to upload a picture to Imgur to conclude my mouse shit under the bed tale of woe, but it's taking ages

Went to a pub today that's got a problem with maggots in the kitchen yard. They were everywhere. So I followed my nose (literally) to a food waste bin and opened the lid. Fuck me, it was 3/4 full of rancid chicken with a good 6 inch layer of maggots on top. "I think that might be the source of your problem" says I. The manageress responds with "OMG, what can I do? The waste contractors won't take it like that and I can't have my staff touching it".
So I said: "If I were you luv, I'd wheel it out to the far corner of the carpark under the trees and tip it on its side. The local wildlife will love you for it and the maggots can metamorphosise without causing problems."

Lol.

But why couldn't her staff touch it? Do these cunts do nothing to earn the minimum wage?

I think/hope you get paid some wonga to be bothered with dickheads? Well if you ain't getting paid I absolutely don't see the point in staying polite/funny, not your fault she's a filthy thick minger.

I was invited to join a Swedish new age festival. But I kindly declined to having a chance to score some medicine...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TVR67ApSXY

Last edited:

Hahahahahaha. =D

Link forward to beginning of new thread

Last edited by a moderator: