• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

You be quiet. I am still deeply disturbed by that nude shot you posted...

No. I certainly did not ask for THAT! I should have known better than to click though thats for sure. I can never eat sausages again.

Actually, those weren't sausages - they were freezer turds...

Like Fubar said - a milk bottle top (or a yoghurt top scrubbed clean to fuck) can be better as shite tinfoil can burn especially if your flamethrowing the bowl.

I remember when I was starting out it was much easier for me to obtain a lump of soap bar than it was to obtain skins and tobacco; because of this I would buy a Kit-Kat and a bottle of Lucozade with which to smoke through. Tended to keep a piece of trimmed guitar string on me for piercing.

I ruined many a fine-looking pinstriped blazer that way.

The tinfoil gauze worked a charm, I cut it so it sits quite low in the bowl to hopefully minimise the potential of the corners catching fire. Honestly, I had no idea what FUBAR was meaning by the milk tops at first (I was imagining him cutting up one of the coloured plastic lids like some sorta mad man) but I see what you mean now.... might see if I have anything more suitable to upgrade to.

The tinfoil gauze worked a charm, I cut it so it sits quite low in the bowl to hopefully minimise the potential of the corners catching fire. Honestly, I had no idea what FUBAR was meaning by the milk tops at first (I was imagining him cutting up one of the coloured plastic lids like some sorta mad man) but I see what you mean now.... might see if I have anything more suitable to upgrade to.

Heh, the plastic tops don't tend to work quite so well ;)

Heh, the plastic tops don't tend to work quite so well ;)

My da taul me that, in the days of fuse wire, they would use the foil from a cigarette packet as a replacement if they had no fuse wire to hand.

My da also taul me that he once got thrown off a tin roof by means of electrocution when he was a boy.

Those were the days.

My da taul me that, in the days of fuse wire, they would use the foil from a cigarette packet as a replacement if they had no fuse wire to hand.

My da also taul me that he once got thrown off a tin roof by means of electrocution when he was a boy.

Those were the days.

Heh, did that when a fuse went on my motorbike and had no spares. Cue my headlight bursting into flames on the motorway on the way to a bike rally - much to the delight of all the other bikers flying past :)

It could have been worse - I've heard many stories of people using .22LR ammo to replace fuses in their vehicles and it not turning out well.

Well i survived first nightshift back. Was pretty uneventful but busy. Now to try and stay awake for a few hours. Coffee and a bacon and egg roll at the beach to end my day instead of starting it. This is weird. Did someone slip me some tiletamine?

Well i survived first nightshift back. Was pretty uneventful but busy. Now to try and stay awake for a few hours. Coffee and a bacon and egg roll at the beach to end my day instead of starting it. This is weird. Did someone slip me some tiletamine?

How come you can still face bacon, after seeing me covered in pig cum and surrounded by butchered swine? You're fuckin weird man..