• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Trashbagging? Is that the Australian equivalent of teabagging?

Hah! I have to have it on an odd number. And prime is better. (Fun fact: Every prime number larger than 3 is one away from a multiple of 6. Not as profound as it sounds, though, really ..... Two away from a multiple of six would be even, three away from a multiple of six would be treble, and you can't get further than 3 away from a multiple of six .....)That better be with a j ..... If it's not too complex .....

Oh ffs you guys, just get the volume to the most comfortable level and watch the little digital numbers disappear from your screen. Easy! :p

(Trashbagging, from Urban Dictionary...)

"When you use a trash bag for a condom and after you skeeted, you put the bag on her face and start to suffocate her so that the arousal is heightened.
This chick was too crazy for me, so I trash bag'd her to death."

Oh. Now I see.

Better wait a few hourz till i am right to drive. I want to try the knee out in the surf.

A big thank you to Kaden for the new gibberings.

You angling for a job round here ;)

Nice title BTW =D

Hah! I have to have it on an odd number. And prime is better. (Fun fact: Every prime number larger than 3 is one away from a multiple of 6. Not as profound as it sounds, though, really ..... Two away from a multiple of six would be even, three away from a multiple of six would be treble, and you can't get further than 3 away from a multiple of six .....)That better be with a j ..... If it's not too complex .....

Anyway, quick electronics lesson. All electronic components work by means of foul-smelling purplish-blue smoke. As long as all the smoke stays inside, the device will continue to function as intended. Resistors contain an awkward zig-zaggy path for the current to flow through, or some sort of chamber that acts as a damper, so you need more volts to push the same number of amps through. Capacitors contain an elastic membrane, which bounces the current-carrying smoke particles back out the way they came when the pressure is removed or reversed. Inductors contain very heavy current-carrying smoke particles, so you have to push for a long time to get a current to flow and then inertia makes it carry on for a bit even after you let go (as many an ex-transistor that used to be switching a relay coil would attest, should you happen to have a Ouija board handy. That's what that backwards diode is for.)It's deceptive, how a space in the form of a cube just ten centimetres in each direction holds a litre of water, weighing 1 kg. plus whatever impurities are dissolved in it, and how that adds up. I can visualise eight cubic metres of water. It looks pretty innocuous. And it's only exerting at most 0.2 of an atmosphere of pressure on the cistern .....

It would take about 1.4 seconds to reach the ground. By this time it's probably going to have broken up, not stayed in one pseudo-solid lump. The shrapnel from the tank will have been slowed down some by air resistance, so the water's going to get you first. But there'll be some bits over a metre across waiting to slice you neatly in half. Just a question of whether it will be a big lump that crushes you, a smaller lump that washes right over your face and drowns you; or whether it will have already hit the ground and attacked you horizontally this time, knocking you off balance and washing over you.

Did you have an "Oh dear, this must be the end, then" moment, or were you lucky enough to miss it altogether?

Heard a single loud "crack", turned around in time to get soaked to above the knees.

Pure chance I wasn't a metre or so closer. That could have been nasty.

Is Sprout no longer a mod? I just noticed. I vote FUBAR as his replacement

Sprout is busy having a life unlike us ;) a rather productive and positive path.

Sorry FUBAR, as far as I'm aware we're not in need of any staff. Tings be drama free in eadd these days <3

I think make FUBAR the EADD mascot...like a mod but a purely ceremonial position.

Personally I think he'd make an amazing mod. If he could be bothered with all the bullshit. Perhaps he'll throw in a paw next time a position is available.

Id put him in a few positions.

Actually that was crap. Im not into that kinda gymnastics. My back hurts and have a bung knee.