• hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • herbavore

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • katmeow

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like socko is gonna get a lot of votes "just because" it's Paris (and that's totally okay with me =D).

Yes indeed! I had no idea what a BL tradition this photo context was until I saw that it has been around for ten years now. Pretty flippin cool if you ask me. And this turnout has indeed been awesome :)

great round, im bummed i couldn't go get the shots i wanted to participate, hopefully the next round..

Well done hydro! Instructions upon completion: Pls bow (or curtsy) ;)

Okay, now that formalities are over, you have to tell us how the hell you took that/what you did to make it look so cool!

thanks! i was going for photos that isolated the artwork from the museum, but in this and many of the others from this set the museum architecture is still there in the light it's throwing on the art. i used a flash for fill (and to get the non-manual shutter speed to behave appropriately), picked my lines, and got lucky.

eight photos and 11 votes. previous was eight entries and nine votes. this contest is buzzing, relatively. next round is vacation/travel!

Sweet! You're beautiful attitude matches your complexion perfectly my dear :)

Too bad I missed this but I don't think I would be able to pick just one. I like them all and will look out for the next series!