• hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • herbavore

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • katmeow

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be on the Gold Coast later this month, Paris later this year, and Scotland.... one day.

Scotland is a beautiful country. I think you'd enjoy a visit. I've only ever passed through France. My ex hated France so despite living a few hours away on the continent it was never really on the cards. Been to Amsterdam loads though. Beautiful city, beautiful people.

Wait. I just realized you posted a shot of your building Sadie.

Holy. Shit. Very jealous :)

My favourite building. I wish it were mine! It's at the moment up in the air. We ( myself and the community) are trying to save it. There is little the council can do because someone bought it privately a few years ago and seems hell bent on seeing it's continued dilapidation. Seemingly it's part of a sibling squabble. We're outraged to see the council to allow it in such disrepair.

OT, but ugh so frustrating! Do you guys have any historical societies that might get on board?

We do. It's a community effort falling on deaf ears but hey, the plight continues.

In Peru in the Sacred Valley you often see people's rather humble family compounds using the same portal originally used by the Incas.

That's so beautiful. I tried once to visit in February but it was quite rainy. It seems like a beautiful day!

That's so beautiful. I tried once to visit in February but it was quite rainy. It seems like a beautiful day!

Yes, I was there in February and it was rainy but I still had enough sunny hours to do a lot of great hikes.

@Spacejunk--I love this theme, too. I had a hard time choosing out of many possible photos and I'm loving all the entries so far.

hydroazuanacaine - that's such a cool shot!

herbavore - the sacred valley is a really beautiful place :)

701be234-4855-4d86-9176-a46f3a63be31_zpslgwbzl7n.jpg

Angkor Wat, Cambodia.

That is pretty epic. And I love Herby's entry, but I really really love hydros... this is going to be a tough one for me. This photo context has so many amazing entries. Nice work participants!

and hydro-Sadie :)

wow. so much beauty and history.
i'm humbled. great pictures, folks.
love this global community <3

two great rounds in a row. huge thanks to everyone who is participating, be that voting, entering a photo, and/or commenting.

today is likely the last to submit for this round. entries are accepted until the moment a poll is added.

this contest is open to everyone.

Voted!

Is it just me or does the hue look different on the some of the pictures? It almost certainly just me. Weird (what's up with the light in this room this morning...).

spacejunk's looks super cool right-side-up on my computer's browser now :)

Voted as well, fantastic turn out for all submissions! It's really difficult to choose just one! Really loved sj's!!