• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Yeah caffeine just helps me focus a bit, without it I forget literally everything. I've literally forgotten my keys, went back inside to get them, and forgot why I went back inside.

I've had 3 cups, 2 energy shots, 2 200mg caffeine pills, and a soda in the last 3 hours.... and I feel like I'm in a heavy nod.

Haven't been following along closely enough lately to know what's going on with you tubbs but wanted to say I can relate to this.

After quitting 3 years of daily mdpv use no amount of caffeine could keep me awake. I slept over 20hrs a day for almost the first week and it took several more weeks before I was sleeping less than 16hrs a day. When I was awake I could barely keep my eyes open despite sleeping so much.

Wasnt recovering from sleep deprivation since I was sleeping normally every night while using mdpv. I guess I was just getting back to normal / overcoming stimulant PAWS.

Don't know what's keeping you down tubbs but for me it eventually evened out but it did take months. For awhile I thought I was gonna need to go back on stimulants but each time I tried to do so I quickly learned that, for me atleast, that it was a mistake.

I'm feeling good today. Have been trying to quit chewing tobacco. Switched to nicotine patches and was pleasantly surprised to find the transition relatively painless. Spent a week on the 21mg/day patches then two weeks on the 14mg/day patches.

Today I jumped down to the 7mg/day patch. I'm happy as I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel finally. Fuck you tobacco, you are done ruining my health and my teeth.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got undiagnosed adhd, I've always been like this, was one of the main reasons I used meth, it was cheaper than illegal adderall.

Ugh, I spoke to soon. Dropping from the 21mg/day patches to the 14mg/day patches wasn't too difficult but I'm struggling with the drop from 14mg/day to 7mg/day.

Don't know why the makers of the patch think a sudden 50% drop is a good idea. Unless they want you to fail so that you have to eventually start over and buy more of their insanely over priced patches.

Fuckers. Why they don't make a bunch of different size patches instead of just 21mg, 14mg and 7mg per day. Seriously what the hell? If it was me I would offer several more sizes like 17mg, 10mg and 3mg so that are more gradual taper could be performed.

Or they could sell a huge box of small 3mg or 2mg patches for a reasonable price and then you could wear as many as you need and then slowly decrease the number of patches as the days progress.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got undiagnosed adhd, I've always been like this, was one of the main reasons I used meth, it was cheaper than illegal adderall.

Oh yeah, in that case maybe you should go get checked out? Hopefully you don't have anything in your medical history that would prevent a prescription? One look at my medical records and no sane doctor would prescribe me anything.

I'm not sure, I've got an opiate od on there from about 5 years ago, but I've been offered opiate painkillers a few times since by a doctor and have refused a few times. No other real medical history at all.

caffeine definitely stimulates me and i can stay up a good 12 or more hours from it. it's even what I might call mildly enjoyable, but I don't like using it every day. perhaps 2-3 times a week max, sometimes 1 or no times a week.

Might be worth it man. Sounds like it could drastically improve your quality of life.

Just be honest with yourself before going through with it. I know myself well enough; there is absolutely no way I could stick to taking ADHD meds therapeutically. I would eat them all up in a couple of days, crash then eagerly await my next refill. Lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could use them therapeutically, but Idk, I used to eat tons of them a day... that's the hold up, deciding if I could.

Hello internet. Hope you're having a nice evening. Here smoking some crack after a long days work. Trying to take as long as possible between hits as you don't get any higher doing it every 2 mins. Easier said than done though lol

Might be worth it man. Sounds like it could drastically improve your quality of life.

Just be honest with yourself before going through with it. I know myself well enough; there is absolutely no way I could stick to taking ADHD meds therapeutically. I would eat them all up in a couple of days, crash then eagerly await my next refill. Lol.

I find it remarkably easy to take d-amp or d,l-amp responsibly. It's not desirable/enjoyable enough to take compulsively for me.

CH, I am the cokehead of espresso (espresso / espressos? I know you know your grammar man). I find coffee euphoric, it balances out the sedatives I'm on too. I can have like 10 a day sometimes, taste goes well with blond moroccan hash. I stopped smoking weed completely I'd actually turn it down would just hurt my throat at this point. I'm burning traditional hash these days as I lost my rig unfortunately. But I'm loving the hash it's a nice balance to hit on a bed of ash in bong. I find I don't have to clean my bong for like a month, kind of like my past rig. I used to have to clean my bong like daily it would get dirty from herb so quick.

Anyone know why I would suddenly have cravings 5 months later for H. It hasn't been a problem very much yet but I am fiending now for a line. Thing is I'm pretty sure I royally decayed my nose so if I relapsed I wouldn't want dope anywhere near it. I've been killer with the hot yoga this year and my veins are very prominent. Taught myself to shoot last year. Why now after 5 months. I'm not where I want to be not even close. Can't even find a summer job and that is the really irritating thing. I like to work hard but left to my own volition I am a lazy fuck / creative. I need a job I'm losing (gaining?) touch with reality more than after a few blotters.

Hard times. Getting a little nervous with the impulsivity. 5 months is a long time to make a decision but I've thought about this for about 2 weeks now. Back of my mind sort of thing, it's just not working out. I'd rather be a junkie than end my life intentionally.

I find it remarkably easy to take d-amp or d,l-amp responsibly. It's not desirable/enjoyable enough to take compulsively for me.

Once upon a time it was the same for me. But after a few years of mdpv use something changed and I find pretty much all stimulants to be too compulsive now, even when I'm not finding the effects enjoyable. Dunno what happened but something changed in me. I do miss being able to use stimulants responsibily.

Hey Biglyle welcome to BL!

Anyone knows where I can get a good scale for a reasonable price? I need one to weight out my Amphetamine paste high purity 74%. I don't have a scale anymore cause I dumped my old expensive one when I went to rehab... :|

I am unsure about the quantity, so I will do small bumps to avoid overdose. I know eye balling goes against harm reduction but I'll try to get a new scale as soon as possible.