• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pill2Chill

Bluelight Crew
Here's da brand new thread!

I'm pretty high on oxy and took a little O-desmethyltramadol to go with it. Feeling pretty good/opiated from it. Hopefully I'll be able to fill my other script for oxy tomorrow. I'm a few euros short, but I think I'll be able to obtain the 5 additional euros I still need to go fill it. If I don't, I'm afraid I'll have to wait until monday to fill it, which would suck.

Link to old thread here!

1mg alprazolam subL
1 pint of Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter
Green Crack MMJ-grade

I'm $toopid $toned though. Was supposed to get 2 x 1mg xanax "footballs", but dude is fucking burnt out or some kind of chemical spill-induced retardation has taken place. When one is blaming his father's taste in television being that is unacceptable for the "rock music" playing in the vehicle outside, far as fuck from his father or his father's TV? Then lied about the cops being in his neighborhood on his actions, dude is sitting in his basement watching the Russian news, trying to understand rap music and failing, smoking weed to exacerbate his schizophrenic rampages. What doctors hands this man a script of 1mg xanax probably ~60mg PRN or some unnecessarily high dose for such an easily disturbed mind of adverse psychosis to GABAergic-induced lack of inhibition. The alprazolam has let the lunacy out of it's cage. I left in a hurry.

3mg of diazepampampam on top of my 2mg this AM
green tea with honey for dat L-theanine
also took my health supps

I'm not happy to be using diazepampampam regularly again. It's really helping me stay off the booze though. And I do want to stay off the booze. So there's that. Goal is to reduce to 2.5mg/day maximum within the next week, and hopefully cut usage entirely within the next month.

You're using very low doses of diazepam though, Sir, so I wouldn't imagine it to be a problem, especially since it helps you stay off booze.

OT: 10 mg O-PCE, 200 mg tianeptine. PCP is better than coffee!

1.5mg sub
~0.75mg diclazepam before went to bed last night

God damn that batch of diclazepam is nothing to fuck with, my 1.5mg bupe feels like about 3. I went to the bathroom and nearly nodded out on the toilet....Like I mentioned earlier I didn't even dose it today.

4-fa, a little amphetamine, a little red wine and had a shot of jaggermeister earlier.

Wanted to roll soon in the next couple of months so today I tasted ~50mg of crystal MDMA, snorted for the shorter duration (first time in 3-4years)
I'm pretty sure that I dosed too low, got minimal euphoria, some anxiety and been feeling really cold all the time. Pretty sure that a bigger oral dose would be better, based on my past experiences but I don't know, maybe I should just give it away.

Honestly I didn't enjoy it at all, wouldn't recommend low doses of MDMA even if its good quality.
Ate 0.5mg of clonazepam and now some red vein kratom hoping to feel better soon.

Added a .5 clonazepam and a cocktail of legal stimulants and caffeine via a Monster (which definitely brought me back to life).

I'm looking forward to getting home and smoking this awesome new medical strain my gf got an ounce of. It's called Zkittlez, the baby of Grape Ape and Grapefruit Haze (I believe, I know the first word is right).

I wanna roll a bunch of joints and put them in a fancy container and smoke them as I please.

70mg liquid methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
600mg cimetidine
1600mg gabapentin
Coffee
Nicotine

^211? I don't follow? Is that some brand of booze or something?
I usually derive it from the context of their post when people are talking about a brand-name of booze (like tall boys and so many others I've come to recognize as alcoholic beverages by now), but I still have absolutely no clue how strong any of those drinks are & what the content of one of those drinks is. (Like a tall boy, I've no idea howmuch & how strong that is.. I'm thinking it's some kind of beer, maybe a 50cl beer can instead of a standard sized 33cl one? Honestly I have no idea, hah).

OT: Just took a bit of amphetamines, wanted a change of pace from the oxy. It had become my 'state of normalcy' just a bit too much, so much that I couldn't fully enjoy its effects. And upping the dose ended up just putting me to sleep instead of making me extra euphoric and/or noddy. So, I do think some oxy is still floating around in my system, or actually I'm pretty sure of it, but not enough to be high off, yet enough to not have any w/ds. And I just did a pretty decent shot of amphetamines to get rid of being on oxy feeling like my 'normal state', I bet that once I start coming down from this amp high, taking some oxy is gonna feel extra nice. Meanwhile, I'm gonna enjoy the amphetamines as much as I can. Probably gonna nerd on some online game or something, or go hang out with a friend. But I think I'm good with gaming a bit today, it's been a while. I promised said friend we'd hang today or tomorrow, and I already told him earlier it was probably gonna be tomorrow, which he was cool with.

90mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer 5 10mg Roxane's)
30mg Oxycodone
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (Newport reds)

1mg sub
0.5mg clonazepam
Energy drink

I don't know why this 1mg of sub is hitting me so hard but it is. It has to be the diclazepam I recently started taking before bed again. They must have one hell of a synergy since Dpam metabolizes into 3 other benzos (lorazepam, delorazepam, lormetazepam)

Methacodone, I see why you like lorazepam so much. It certainly is useful if you want more euphoria and nodding while also saving drugs. I don't slam it like you do, but damn it's better than nearly every other benzo I've combined. I wish I had just Antivan though, the lormetazepam is crazy hypnotic.

Feels good to be on smaller amounts of my usual stuff. Usually 2mg of bupe is the minimum I need to not feel like death while I work.

@Pill: 211 is a brand of strong lager, and a tall boy too. A tall boy is a large can, so basically a rough unit of measurement. Approximately 1 liter.

OT: maybe a mg of pam.

Drinking red wine, it's very good. Still kind of feel the lingering effects of the soma I took earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.